Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 279. (Read 332099 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Indeed good sir . this may soon be needed ...
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Why do you think volume is low? Everyone is hodling...

There are no large sell orders. It's just a matter of time the price rises due to new updates from the devs / promo.

After that, people are willing to buy and price increases.

But i have to say though, the max amount of coins is quite much...

Ready for price to tank again.  Smiley

Coin is still young , wallet with awesome features and an update coming v.soon , plenty of time, keep voting and holding and buying low.

Activity: 301
Ready for price to tank again.  Smiley
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Hey everyone,

Last news from the devs :

We'll be be releasing the next version of silkcoin tomorrow, we fixed a few glitches, improved market tab in view of the built-in exchanger and integrated a new tab with a new function the public asked us about... But I tell no more, you'll see that tommorow!

We will also show you the first screenshot of the beginning of the "eco-system" we talked about Wink even if this is not released until few months it's starting to take life.

Can't wait to see what's the "ecosystem" !!!!
If it comes from Silkcoin dev, must be cool i guess
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Hey everyone,

We'll be be releasing the next version of silkcoin tomorrow, we fixed a few glitches, improved market tab in view of the built-in exchanger and integrated a new tab with a new function the public asked us about... But I tell no more, you'll see that tommorow!

We will also show you the first screenshot of the beginning of the "eco-system" we talked about Wink even if this is not released until few months it's starting to take life.

Activity: 168
Hey everyone,

I know this is not the best place to ask this, but the Silkcoin community is helpfull and knowledgfull.

Do you know why in Hashco.ws, my cashout BTC balance is on "pending" for more than 24 hours?

When cashout is done, i'll change coin setting for Silkcoi.
I sent a mail to hashco.ws, but no answer.

Not 100% because as you rightly point out we are not affiliated with them .. i mylself have mined with them for only 1 day solid now so have not got the time invested in hashcoto give you a good answer..

Do u have to set a limit> that triggers a payment...

Thanks for the answer.
Yes i set a limit, and i asked for a manual payout, but still pendind for more than 24 hours... It is said, BTC payout usually are done in 30 minutes...
I know this is not the best place to ask this, but the Silkcoin community is helpfull and knowledgfull.

Do you know why in Hashco.ws, my cashout BTC balance is on "pending" for more than 24 hours?

Not 100% because as you rightly point out we are not affiliated with them .. i mylself have mined with them for only 1 day solid now so have not got the time invested in hashcoto give you a good answer..

Do u have to set a limit> that triggers a payment...

Please announce daily progression Tongue

yeal, we needs know the progress for the coin, and we also need good news about the coin..
Stay tuned, we have some exciting stuff to show you with regards to marketing and PR  Wink

Are you one of the DEV team members? Smiley
I'm not a developer, but I am a part of the official SilkCoin development team. I'm working more on designing, marketing, PR, and branding of SilkCoin than anything else Smiley

Your design for BC is impressive, I like it! It's great to know you are responsible for Silkcoin's design and marketing, can't wait to see your work Grin
Thanks man, stay on the lookout for the next few days, some exciting things are going to happen Wink

Could you design some nice looking signature like primedice so people can copy-paste to advertise SC?

I could do that if you guys wouldn't mind.   Smiley
That would be great, we'd love to see what you come up with Smiley
Activity: 187
Merit: 100

yeal, we needs know the progress for the coin, and we also need good news about the coin..
Stay tuned, we have some exciting stuff to show you with regards to marketing and PR  Wink

I'm not a developer, but I am a part of the official SilkCoin development team. I'm working more on designing, marketing, PR, and branding of SilkCoin than anything else Smiley

Your design for BC is impressive, I like it! It's great to know you are responsible for Silkcoin's design and marketing, can't wait to see your work Grin
Thanks man, stay on the lookout for the next few days, some exciting things are going to happen Wink

Could you design some nice looking signature like primedice so people can copy-paste to advertise SC?

It would be wonderful if you designed some for us, thank you Cheesy
Activity: 735
Merit: 501

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

Activity: 735
Merit: 501
I'd like to see the progress on the Multipools and integrated wallet exchanges.

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
great logo to support voting on mintpal.
Jump to: