Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 278. (Read 332099 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
1. no 2nd round PoW
2. focus on built-in features: decentrilized exchanger inside wallet is revolutionary
3. Dark-send feature
4. multipool

vote for above suggestions. pals

+1 from myself!

Absolutely agree on all points! Also, anonymity is huge right now, so I feel darksend/zerocoin etc integration should definitely be a priority.

1. We really want to avoid a hard-fork, and this second phase WILL bring more popularity to Silkcoin and act as a second launch, this also one of the main aspect of Silkcoin : reach more people with 2 "launches", great volume and diff during the POW phase showing the interest over SC and bringing more people IN. We're still thinking about what should be done... But it's pretty obvious most of the early adopters won't want the second phase, so it's hard to get an objective vision here.

2. Yes we're always working on these features while doing small upgrades of the wallet, most of the decentralized silkcoin world will come in about 2-3 months, in the meantime we'll integrate a centralized built-in exchanger and some other neat features.

We'll release a screenshot of the beginnings of the eco-system at the same time as we release the next version, so normally very soon Smiley (less than 24 hours).  But keep in mind this is still in early stages, more infos coming soon...

3. Yes the anon feature WILL come in time that's for sure. For now it's on hold since we're waiting to see how darksend goes, it would not be very wise to integrate it untested if it's going to be tested over the next few weeks  Roll Eyes.

4. Multipool, once we're in the last phase it's true even if other multipools will support us, having a dedicated pool is nice so i'm pretty sure this will happen.

Ps : the eco-system is not only the exchanger it's a whole world based on the blockchain system Smiley, you access it through your browser while your wallet is open and it's all based on bitcoin and torent.
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
King of all the land
1. no 2nd round PoW
2. focus on built-in features: decentrilized exchanger inside wallet is revolutionary
3. Dark-send feature
4. multipool

+1 from myself!

Absolutely agree on all points! Also, anonymity is huge right now, so I feel darksend/zerocoin etc integration should definitely be a priority.
Activity: 308
I think we should eliminate the second PoW stage.  There are more than enough coins to go around.  Having the additional coins will not create a higher market cap.  It will only devalue the coin.

The best thing to do would be to stop the second PoW stage and setup a multipool like Blackcoin did.  People can mine Scrypt or X11 and be paid with Silkcoin.  With a multipool the second PoW stage has no purpose.

There is definitely a shift to small coin caps for a reason.

Judge Crypto
www.judgecrypto.com

PS - I added Silk Coin as a featured coin on my website!

+1

+2
Activity: 364
1. no 2nd round PoW
3. Dark-send feature
4. multipool

+1 from myself!

If you asking my opinion i would say

1. Meh it just a decimal point some coins are high some low but it all averages out in the end
2. +1 The most important feature imho (if they build an integrated exchange its another feather in SC cap)
3. Meh
4. although not dedicated https://hashco.ws these already allow SC payments for multipool mine so 4 is sorta covered  Grin

just my 2 silkcoin worth

Activity: 98
1. no 2nd round PoW
3. Dark-send feature
4. multipool

+1 from myself!

+1

nr. 3 is optional
Activity: 106
I think we should eliminate the second PoW stage.  There are more than enough coins to go around.  Having the additional coins will not create a higher market cap.  It will only devalue the coin.

The best thing to do would be to stop the second PoW stage and setup a multipool like Blackcoin did.  People can mine Scrypt or X11 and be paid with Silkcoin.  With a multipool the second PoW stage has no purpose.

Judge Crypto
www.judgecrypto.com

+1
Activity: 364
I would really like to hear what the dev is thinking about reducing the max amount of coins...

They are working hard at the moment as their is a new wallet release scheduled for today ,, this will include a better looking exchange data and a new tab due to popular request(but is unknown)

As soon as they have finished rushing around and getting today's release done i am sure he will address your questions afterwords but at the moment its full steam ahead today for the new release.

Vote!

https://www.mintpal.com/voting#SC
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I would really like to hear what the dev is thinking about reducing the max amount of coins...
Activity: 283
Merit: 118
ETH 0xA9E06eaDc901737326237490C94B253e9876D743
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
1. no 2nd round PoW
3. Dark-send feature
4. multipool

+1 from myself!

The other option is to reduce the 2nd PoW reward if it's too challenging to remove it. Perhaps limit total PoW supply to 55-60 million?
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
www.cd3d.app
1. no 2nd round PoW
3. Dark-send feature
4. multipool

+1 from myself!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Judge Crypto
www.judgecrypto.com

+ 1

+10000

more than enough!multipools rdy u can get sc ! no 2nd pow stage needed.Change the annual a little...like 0.5% Daily over 7 days or something instead 2nd pow stage!

or u found a new way in cryptocurrency instead of pow and pos but i dont know Cheesy Cheesy

POI =Proof of Invest = U have to invest Silkcoin u will get ur silcoin x 0,5% after one week... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy like this
Activity: 187

Judge Crypto
www.judgecrypto.com

+1
Activity: 238
Vote for Silk Coin on Mintpal!

https://www.mintpal.com/voting
*** You can vote once per hour.  I have voted several times today!

Mintpals Silkcoin BTC Vote... for each .001 you can BUY a vote... just like a real election!

Mintpal Silkcoin BTC: 1Ge2TUQbbYh6WK4Y3iTRwo94DwbuqjuRAG

Judge Crypto
www.judgecrypto.com
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
SilkCoin has been added to the voting list for HitBTC : https://hitbtc.com/vote

Everyone sign up for a HitBTC account and then vote for SilkCoin to get 10x the amount of votes
www.cd3d.app
I think we should eliminate the second PoW stage.  There are more than enough coins to go around.  Having the additional coins will not create a higher market cap.  It will only devalue the coin.

The best thing to do would be to stop the second PoW stage and setup a multipool like Blackcoin did.  People can mine Scrypt or X11 and be paid with Silkcoin.  With a multipool the second PoW stage has no purpose.

Judge Crypto
www.judgecrypto.com

+1

i second this proposal.
Activity: 238

Judge Crypto
www.judgecrypto.com

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I think should set up the second stage mining X11.
www.cd3d.app
is it possible to reduce the total supply. if all features are realized, we may succeed.

but as a noob, i think the total supply will hamper us.

Dark reduced their supply in one way and hype soon.

right now the dumping certainly from miners.  how about reduce the 2nd stage pow supply.

forgive my stupidity.
Activity: 187
Why do you think volume is low? Everyone is hodling...

There are no large sell orders. It's just a matter of time the price rises due to new updates from the devs / promo.

After that, people are willing to buy and price increases.

But i have to say though, the max amount of coins is quite much...

+1
Jump to: