Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 307. (Read 332099 times)

Activity: 494
Merit: 500
Ha post my address so you can send me a bounty for the article Smiley

I see what you did there lol.  Anyways, thank you very much for telling me exactly where that Display coin control features was located.  I knew I was missing something obvious.

So anyways I have had coins in for a long time now, maybe taking soem out to sell earlier killed all my coin age without that option above ticked?

My wallet address is B9Uas1W2boa9S87cYjnTBQgTDNvnYUW15y

Not sure if you can see from the transactions if I should have some coins mature enough for staking? 

Because even after ticking that advanced coin control I am still not staking.  ( not sure what ticking that box did yet either )

Thanks again for your help and yes I over explain things, sorry! Smiley

Nm, I just sold out.  So no need to respond.  Gl with the coin
Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN
Im watching this coin, if everything is true im buying some. My gut tells me no. But my brain tells me yes. Usually go with my gut, bit this is going to be the exception

Ha post my address so you can send me a bounty for the article Smiley

I see what you did there lol.  Anyways, thank you very much for telling me exactly where that Display coin control features was located.  I knew I was missing something obvious.

So anyways I have had coins in for a long time now, maybe taking soem out to sell earlier killed all my coin age without that option above ticked?

My wallet address is B9Uas1W2boa9S87cYjnTBQgTDNvnYUW15y

Not sure if you can see from the transactions if I should have some coins mature enough for staking? 

Because even after ticking that advanced coin control I am still not staking.  ( not sure what ticking that box did yet either )

Thanks again for your help and yes I over explain things, sorry! Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Ok, first of all you need to tick the "coin control feature" in settings so you don't waste your coin age when sending transactions (i think that's what happenned here).

Where is this?  Under settings on the wallet?  All if have is encrypt, change passphrase, lock wallet and options under settings.

Then you have an option in the settings menu "Unlock wallet" so you can unlock for stalking. (This is only if you encrypted your wallet)

I encrypted wallet but even before I didn't have any option of " coin control feature "

I know I am just missing something and going to slap myself when someone points out where it is.  Also under " file "  All I have backup, export, sign and verify. So I have had the " No staking because no mature coins for over 24 hours...  

If anyone can tell me where the tick " coin control feature option is exactly" or why I don't have that option it would be appreciated. Thank you.

Also my wallet is unlocked etc.. like any other pos coin I have done before.

Edit - the only thing I ahve not done is started the qt wallet client with -server if that is needed.

Coin control is in : Settings => Options => Display => Display coin control features

And thanks for the article Smiley we'll send you a bounty right away ! Please post your wallet address.

By the way, total hashrate in Stats is fixed  Wink we'll release this version tomorrow night:

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Hi All!

I am creating a new blog / information site about crypto currency... and my fist entry is about Silk Coin!

http://www.judgecrypto.com/1/post/2014/05/the-launch-of-silk-coin-sc.html

Judge Crypto
Couple quick quick questions.

12 hours on stake maturity right?  ( have coins way beyond that still says no mature coins for staking )

Question for above - If you have say 100k coins that are mature enough and then you deposit 10k and then take out 10k and deposit 10k and take out 10k etc.... it should not touch your original 100k mature coins right?  Any withdraws logically would be taken from the most recently deposited coins?

I don't know if pos for sc wallet was changed to not need to encrypt, unlock " walletpassphrase command etc "  ( tried it both ways just in case, still nothing )

Maybe when i took out a few coins it reset all my coins maturity even though I never took out enough to even come close to the first transaction timestamp and amount.

Thanks in advance.

Was always curious how doing transactions with a POS coin would affect older coins in the wallet.

Ok, first of all you need to tick the "coin control feature" in settings so you don't waste your coin age when sending transactions (i think that's what happenned here).
Then you have an option in the settings menu "Unlock wallet" so you can unlock for stalking. (This is only if you encrypted your wallet)

Then when 12 hours have passes you'll see the lightning icon turn yellow, and when you hover it, it will give you infos about your stake. But keep in mind stake blocks are a bit random as are normal blocks so the time before you hit a block may be lower or higher than the "expected time" shown, it's just an indication.

Debug console is not needed in either cases.

Where is this?  Under settings on the wallet?  All if have is encrypt, change passphrase, lock wallet and options under settings.

I encrypted wallet but even before I didn't have any option of " coin control feature "

I know I am just missing something and going to slap myself when someone points out where it is.  Also under " file "  All I have backup, export, sign and verify. So I have had the " No staking because no mature coins for over 24 hours...  

If anyone can tell me where the tick " coin control feature option is exactly" or why I don't have that option it would be appreciated. Thank you.

Also my wallet is unlocked etc.. like any other pos coin I have done before.

Edit - the only thing I ahve not done is started the qt wallet client with -server if that is needed.
Activity: 735
Merit: 501
Quite confident we will see prices similar to BlackCoin, breaking at least .0001 in the coming months.   Smiley
posting for updates

It's 2 am here, and devs are still working on a new version of the wallet fixing a few glitches which should be released tomorrow Smiley.
Activity: 134
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Why it is getting cheaper every second Huh Who is dumping it like hell ?? A new asiacoin scenario ?
Multipool dumping.. Buy, Buy, Buy!!!!!! Cheesy

It's going to be like this for the next few days untill POS stage
legendary
Activity: 1484
Why it is getting cheaper every second Huh Who is dumping it like hell ?? A new asiacoin scenario ?
Multipool dumping.. Buy, Buy, Buy!!!!!! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
legendary
Activity: 1484
whats with the camel?

Beautiful UI?

Huh
You going to moon riding that camel bro  Wink
Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN
whats with the camel?

Beautiful UI?

Huh
Activity: 224
GOOD Dev
Love the wallet, not your standard wallet at all!  Good job!  Smiley
We need someone to manage the chinese community please send us a message if you are  interested.

It's an everyday job paid in bitcoins or silkcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Silkcoin exploding on poloniex  Shocked

sure because coinmarketcap  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1386
And SC on coinmarketcap! That is awesome  Cheesy

yes, now thousands new people see this coin  Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
No blocks found at two biggest pools for 4 hours?

that normal?
Activity: 238
What does the fix solve? I haven't noticed any issues but will be updating.

And SC on coinmarketcap! That is awesome  Cheesy

The first problem was a runtime error for many if you did not delete certian files and restarted, the big probem was the debug console was not working at all, and you could not solomine to a windows wallet becouse of broken rpc ...
Jump to: