Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 311. (Read 332099 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Full time dev?that is great
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
All you guys who are saying wallet is fine, can you try to type help on console and see if you got a response? Receiving coins and staking is not only what wallet suppose to do, there are other features also which need to work properly as well. I sent my coins to another wallet but immediately wallet crashed and now i cant repair wallet at all, just worried i may lose a lot of coins because of wallet issue  Sad Sad
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
WALLET IS WORKING JUST FINE AND STAKING ON A WINDOWS 7 OS 64 bits

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Very Happy alot of peoples wallets work but this is what im getting

Same problem with my wallet also bro and i believe many out there, this need to be fix asap, hope dev is reading thread and working on a fix.

devs will fix this problem...to to the OP and read..there is a tut how u can fix this before the devs release a new wallet
legendary

Same problem with my wallet also bro and i believe many out there, this need to be fix asap, hope dev is reading thread and working on a fix.
Activity: 196
iseebitcoins.com
Activity: 241
Interesting nice design but i am also afraid that pre-ann will kill the coin
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
wallet working fine here
legendary
Wallet working as well.

Has anyone contacted Gliss from CMC?
No wallet not working fine, i have stucked coins to recover but cant even type help or repair option in console.. so need a quick fix on wallet asap!
Wallet working as well.

Has anyone contacted Gliss from CMC?
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
My wallet is not working all of the sudden  Huh

Me too. It could be a corrupted blockchain or no nodes.

Mine is working fine here
Mine's also working fine.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Mine is working fine here
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131

EDIT : It is not the blockchain, not the wallet, not the nodes. It just doesn't work.
iseebitcoins.com
My wallet is not working all of the sudden  Huh
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
legendary
waffle just dumped 250k and has another 250k left
It's not cheap, multipools are making big profits by mining and selling this coin. No matter if price is 2500 of 1200, multipools still get profit.
That's why I don't understand why everyone always makes it a priority to get new coins added to exchanges as fast as possible. First multipools add enormous hash to the network increasing the diff making new coins difficult to mine and then they just dump the coins.

Haha exactly. People are quite retarded.

Getting a PoW coin on an exchange will result in a massive increasing in difficulty + massive dumping of coins.

If the coin is designed as a pump & dump, it will kill it straight.

legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Guys, someone is dumping this coin so hard, it is not where this coin should be.. Keep your hands strong and it will rise to 5k !

I was worried about the hidden block and it makes me worry when someone dumps this bad....
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
waffle just dumped 250k and has another 250k left
It's not cheap, multipools are making big profits by mining and selling this coin. No matter if price is 2500 of 1200, multipools still get profit.

That's why I don't understand why everyone always makes it a priority to get new coins added to exchanges as fast as possible. First multipools add enormous hash to the network increasing the diff making new coins difficult to mine and then they just dump the coins.
legendary

Why is there only 2 nodes ?

What if they go offline ?

Can someone share some nodes ?
TTM
Activity: 140
Why are you guys selling this cheap!!

Jump to: