Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 30. (Read 332094 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
FUD is real.. why not accept it?
Activity: 154
I don't have the skills to code silkcoin..
As I told you one dev remains + me, he's not the best of them (can't find the confirm error...).

I'm okay for escrow as long as we have a future. Just need to find who.

I also just received a text from the remaining dev telling me someone called him to talk about helping silkcoin with proper organisation and coders. I'll keep you informed I will call him now.

Perhaps dev should clear more about the questions.
ex : where are those 4 rest guys, at least show some screen shots prove you were a team, not 1 man team.
why the premine merge into 1 address at final?

also, perhaps dev can reveal identify to give community confident?
I believe price will double if you public your data.. lol
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Just open a new thread without all the fud and start over.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Shit guys. WHY INVEST IN SOMETHING WITH ANONYMOUS DEVELOPERS?!

#Vericoin for the win. Pleasee check it out Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I don't have the skills to code silkcoin..
As I told you one dev remains + me, he's not the best of them (can't find the confirm error...).

I'm okay for escrow as long as we have a future. Just need to find who.

I also just received a text from the remaining dev telling me someone called him to talk about helping silkcoin with proper organisation and coders. I'll keep you informed I will call him now.
Honestly guys changing in BTC before this news was not that bad move!

Because now there are 8 BTC to get new devs.... otherwise there would be none.

But yeah as everyone is saying  @Sikcoin you have to give us trust..  BTC Adress is a good start but there has to come more.

address is not enough, put those BTC to escrow
Activity: 7
Dev looks not a native English speaker.
Are you Chinese?
Activity: 182
Judge is not on the dev team...
As for the BTC I can give you the address so you see I reinvest in silkcoin. I'm actively seeking new devs.

you still dump SC which is not intended for that.. you still want to have a trust in you? c'mon!
Activity: 952
Merit: 515
Honestly guys changing in BTC before this news was not that bad move!

Because now there are 8 BTC to get new devs.... otherwise there would be none.

But yeah as everyone is saying  @Sikcoin you have to give us trust..  BTC Adress is a good start but there has to come more.
Activity: 162
As I told you the premine was divided between the devs, I sold my part for 8btc I can show you the wallet and I'm ready to reinvest it in Silkcoin. And judgecrypto was not on the dev team.
So what do we do now? We need good devs and fast..
Sorry but HOW come NONE of the DEV's can confirm this.....

Earlier today, there was a public CHAT with 3 of the Dev's and all of them have replied they did NOT get any of this premine! Seems you just dumped the coins and made minimum of 8 BTC!!!

Besides this, the DEV NOW comes forward with that he is not really a coder.... the initial launch of the coin was a scam, just a simple copy of another coin with some graphics and gui.... must admit you are good at hiding things and turning it all around in your own benefit!

you keep getting confused m8 ,

ME , Wulf and judge are NOT DEVS and never have been ,
Ahh that was a wrong assumption, sorry for that... apologies
Activity: 42
As for the BTC I can give you the address so you see I reinvest in silkcoin. I'm actively seeking new devs.

how can a man like this start a coin hyped to 8000 sats.

isn't a joke?
Activity: 210
Guys, if you drill Silkcoin any more he will just leave flipping the finger, story checks out or not we have to work with what we got now. If he's willing to invest 8 BTC back into the coin this still can be a success. First we need a bug fixed, new roadmap and dev hired. New dev has to have a largeish stake in the coin to be motivated and be known/trusted from other coins.  
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
Stop being fanboys and stop talking about people who're into cryptos for less than a damn month, for fuck sake.

Focus on the issue. You have a broken blockchain. Find a developer.

Do damage control.

Open a new thread, lock this shitfest thread. Make it self moderated.

Freedom of speech? FUCK YOU.
ANY dev interested in working for silkcoin PLEASE CONTACT ME
We don't have a LOT to pay, but still a bit.
Activity: 140
As I told you the premine was divided between the devs, I sold my part for 8btc I can show you the wallet and I'm ready to reinvest it in Silkcoin. And judgecrypto was not on the dev team.

Earlier today, there was a public CHAT with 3 of the Dev's and all of them have replied they did NOT get any of this premine! Seems you just dumped the coins and made minimum of 8 BTC!!!

Besides this, the DEV NOW comes forward with that he is not really a coder.... the initial launch of the coin was a scam, just a simple copy of another coin with some graphics and gui.... must admit you are good at hiding things and turning it all around in your own benefit!

If you are thinking Wulf, Judge etc.. are the other devs then no. They were part of the wider team.

I think there's Silkcoin (main guy/pm) and 2 or 3 other devs (coders)?
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
I found out an enormous bug: transactions get confirmed à 0 confirms.
Somebody better inform the exchanges about this little 'find' of yours. I don't think they would be happy about continuing to allow this coin to be traded for BTC if it reports transactions as completed at 0 confirms.

So are you saying that this error also exists in Blackcoin then? Or is it unique to the mash of code thrown together for Silkcoin and was specifically added by your programmers?
Before you guys get your pitchforks out at least clarify the situation. The dev at least had the balls to come back and say here's what happened. He could've just sold everything and vanished, or tried to.
We have "proof" he is lying, none of the other dev's have been in contact with him nor did they leave the dev team as he said!

Besides this, the premine was moved to Mintpal account (more than 3 times this has been confirmed).

The DEV needs to show some proof of his actions, a screenshot would NOT do it as he can Photoshop it! He needs to transfer the amount to an OFFLINE wallet, then give it an "LABEL"  so we can see it's not to another online (exchange) wallet!

He just said he sold his share of the premine for 8 btc and no longer hold SC.

So he actually sold them all, he lose his credits without notice community.
Community can understand if he wanna sell them to pay something, community can even donate if need.
Just be honest, let everybody know.
Dev lost his credits.
Activity: 210
Perhaps we should consider as a community to chip in coins to a donation address managed by a trusted member, to fund continuous quality development if a sufficiently qualified dev shows up?

If anything, the trusted member here would be Judge but i think he's done with this coin for good.

There's this IconicExpert guy that really knows how to market and take shit in control, I consider him part of BC's success, I wonder if he's interested in helping to guide this coin.  Anyone in BC will recognized this name, it's love/hate thing with him. But the dude's good.

Did you also read he is scammer and left BC with a lot of people's money? If he's in 80% of us are out

No, I wasn't aware, would like to hear more but guess it's the wrong place to ask about this
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

you keep getting confused m8 ,

ME , Wulf and judge are NOT DEVS and never have been ,
Pages:
Jump to: