Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 34. (Read 332094 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
win
gorillajam and megaman you guys have sounded like retards with too much time on your hands, or paid trolls, from the very beginning. With all your "THERE'S THE PROOF!". Until somebody show's me the premine's been sold there is no proof of any chicanery.

YOU are a fucktard! hahaha
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
If all hell breaks loose - what would be a better choice for someone(s) with the skills to take over the source and make it what it was promised to be?
1) Continue under the name of SilkCoin or
2) Rebrand and relaunch?

I'm having trouble coming up with reasonable arguments for 1)
:/
Some people involved with the dev (scammed too) were discussing starting a new coin. More info to come within a week!
win
Fuck off, I showed that a well known scammer was asking for jobs to be done on Silkcoin. What more do you want?

I already showed they used the same vo guy as two other scams. If I get called a Troll and pushed out from WANKERS like you what more can I do?
The VO was different and denied by the guy, they contacted him directly. Also the link to the job done for Silkcoin, you posted incorrect information that made you look like you were talking $#@#$@%.

Anyway your way of discussing something is not the best (softly said), if you want to convince somebody put good information and not write 1000+ messages that make hardly any sense. But again thanks for your comments, still doing my own research to this guy and related to the other coins, seems something is going on here but can't seem to find the link :S

Who responds to an email in 12 hours? Fucking idiot.
Activity: 130
gorillajam and megaman you guys have sounded like retards with too much time on your hands, or paid trolls, from the very beginning. With all your "THERE'S THE PROOF!". Until somebody show's me the premine's been sold there is no proof of any chicanery.
Activity: 126
If all hell breaks loose - what would be a better choice for someone(s) with the skills to take over the source and make it what it was promised to be?
1) Continue under the name of SilkCoin or
2) Rebrand and relaunch?

I'm having trouble coming up with reasonable arguments for 1)
:/
win
Ah FUCK OFF THE LOT OF YOU SCAMMERS AND FOOLS, YOU ARE WELCOME TO EACH OTHER!
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Angry WHY ALL Huh BYU SILK???  Angry

ti's cheap,

i got +5k for 1100 sat
Fuck off, I showed that a well known scammer was asking for jobs to be done on Silkcoin. What more do you want?

I already showed they used the same vo guy as two other scams. If I get called a Troll and pushed out from WANKERS like you what more can I do?
The VO was different and denied by the guy, they contacted him directly. Also the link to the job done for Silkcoin, you posted incorrect information that made you look like you were talking $#@#$@%.

Anyway your way of discussing something is not the best (softly said), if you want to convince somebody put good information and not write 1000+ messages that make hardly any sense. But again thanks for your comments, still doing my own research to this guy and related to the other coins, seems something is going on here but can't seem to find the link :S
win
Someone or some people bought about 1.5 BTC worth on MintPal in the last five minutes. Who would be doing that with all this confusion and last major price drop?

You? The developer trying to keep the price up to sell off.
Activity: 403

I proved beyond any reasonable doubt that this was a scam, if you lost money you are a twat, if you are the scammer you will be caught.

I doubt you proved anything. Not convinced yet.

I will give you no choice, but people who give's other people two bad options, get from me no option. So i will call you a scammer and a twat.
Activity: 364
Not saying this coin aint in trouble it is but

BEWARE the PUMP AND DUMP GROUP WE HAVE BEEN TARGETED

aint that right gorrilla ?
Activity: 130
Someone or some people bought about 1.5 BTC worth on MintPal in the last five minutes. Who would be doing that with all this confusion and last major price drop?
win

Ah guys.. I saw so much coins fail and scammed in the last months.

In the end Community will take over. There are great people outside and the Community from Silkcoin is still strong enough.

I dont worry too much I have to say.

Already discussed, someone from the community decided to look into launching his/her own coin!
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
Dev, don't show up. I've got more BTC to buy SC.

Let the party begin. I'm waiting for the weak hands to start dumping like crazy.
Activity: 952
Merit: 515
Ah guys.. I saw so much coins fail and scammed in the last months.

In the end Community will take over. There are great people outside and the Community from Silkcoin is still strong enough.

I dont worry too much I have to say.
Everyone is selling, try to remeber how the rich list looked 2 weeks ago!

SILKCOIN IS A SCAM, GET OVER IT, LET IT DIE

http://explorer.silk-coin.com/richlist/

Rich list is screwed now... DEV SCAMMED EVERYONE...

COIN IS DEAD...

Thanks Megamouth Grollia shorts- you don't fool me for a second. Nice try though with your good cop bad cop. Been doing this way too long lol

I still don't get it where is the actual good argument of this as a scam.
- Showing rich list (god damn it, it changes every day, of course it will change a lot in two weeks, especially if there's a lot of market activity,  lol jesus christ wtf??)
- and somebody changed the name from C. Zruzoa or something to C.Z (yeah you still know he's last name)
- dev gone for more then 12hours? and there is a problem. DEV on some coins gone for like 10 days, people still didn't fud a scam.

Still don't get it where is the so called scam. Give me proof, good arguments, please change my opinion.
Sorry seems lots of people missed the chat that went on earlier, couple of facts.
- The guy who registered www.silk-coin.com has removed himself from the facebook page
- the Premine was moved to Mintpal, you can confirm this yourself by sending small amount and try to pull it back (you get message unable withdraw from Mintpal)
- The other 3 dev's have not been in contact with the "main" dev for 4 days
- The premine was moved without any of the other 3 dev's knowing
- The development page has not been update for over 4 days
- Compiling of the wallet is done by somebody else, he was not contacted to compile the MAC wallet, very unlikely for the wallet to be released
- It seems the initial release of the wallet was based upon old code, made it even vulnerable to Heartbleed!?!?!?
- The design was mainly done by Wulfcastle, so the core dev did not even invest as much as we might think
- The Oculus rift promotion has still not been confirmed as received or even payed by the dev, waiting for proof

Too many little things that seem to be wrong, sorry but I strongly believed this was a good coin however when you get soooo many signals it's better to save what is left, than to ride till death!

PS if you think he did a lot of work for so little, remember he was able to buy in VERYYY cheap as he was the dev! So he could have created several smaller wallets and sold when the price was high enough. That is something people seem to be forgetting, when you are the dev you can also trade but then with a bit of market knowledge! Besides this, if he " only"  earned about 15 BTC that still is a LOT of money for 1 month of part time work (especially when you are a student, like he is)!

I proved beyond any reasonable doubt that this was a scam, if you lost money you are a twat, if you are the scammer you will be caught.
If you would have taken the time to put together some PROPER evidence, as we have found in 1 hour, we could have stopped this.

Not saying you didn't do your best however screaming shit and calling names NEVER helps anybody. I posted this before, please give some evidence and not posting stuff as "6th of March" when it is actually "3th of March"!

Anyway people if the Dev DOES deliver tonight, you really going to buy in and support this coin..... Again the other 3 dev's have NOT heard a single word from him for days!!! No skype message, no message at the Development page, no update anywhere!

Sorry for everybody to find out like this but the longer we keep this going, the longer people will be tricked!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
devs. please fucking show up! Grin
win
I figure selling the premine at the time it was moved would be about 1000000*0.00002000= 20 BTC =~ $12000.

I honestly don't know what to think at this point.

I'm not an experienced trader but the market seems manipulated maybe about a week and today. Then again that's almost normal for crypto.

Dev could just produce the update tonight as promised and everybody was freaking out for nothing.

Dude they have been selling for ages, they have made a lot more than $12,000.
Activity: 322
Merit: 252
Here I Am !!
I'm sorry to say, but the scheduled update for the wallet was yesterday. Stop hoping!
ok people, let's start dumping this shit out of our pocket... we're heading toward 100k satos
Pages:
Jump to: