Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 33. (Read 332094 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Dev, please respond?
Activity: 194
BaiQi
i saw the rich list is come back. i cant load the page at 20 mins ago.
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
Read the thread and you will reconsider.  

1. devs premined
2. whitepaper was not that interesting
3. did not released the next version last night
4. other user named silkcoin_something said that its coming tonight
5. someone here noticed that the 1 million premined coins moved to a Mintpal address
6. screenshot appears here which proves that the coins were dumped.

Shame on you silkcoin!

1. valid, but other good coins have premine to
2. valid, but there should be add on on friday i believe
3. valid, actually good point he's already late. Dev's sooner or later learns not to post dates. VRC was attacked in the same style, next day the fudsters was thanking for cheap coins
4. don't know anything about that
5. Someone linked moving 1mill of coins (there's no proof premine was moved, it could be moved by large holder),
6. and he connected that to a dump on a mintpal. But there is still possibility this was done by dev. But SC has like 43mil coins, and there are large holders owning 1 million or more.

7. Why would dev stick so long with the coin, and than dumped it in a second. Coin was doing very well, he could be selling of premine little by little, and nobody will care about that, because he could claim he need's to cover his expenses.  Nobody would care.

Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Five months is a long time to scam people for not that much.

Says he's online? Maybe he's watching as all in amazement thinking, "What the fuck?"
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Name:   Silkcoin
Activity:   56
Position:   Jr. Member
Date Registered:   February 08, 2014, 03:15:42 AM
Last Active:   Today at 03:01:03 PM

Activity: 39
Knew it all along lol.

Lots of good coins out there.

Emotional attachment in crypto world equals loss of money!!
agree. there are so many coins come and go.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
If all hell breaks loose - what would be a better choice for someone(s) with the skills to take over the source and make it what it was promised to be?
1) Continue under the name of SilkCoin or
2) Rebrand and relaunch?

I'm having trouble coming up with reasonable arguments for 1)
:/
Some people involved with the dev (scammed too) were discussing starting a new coin. More info to come within a week!
You have no proof about what you're saying.

Bring proof or don't spread FUD.

prove to me that you haven't been fooled by the most obvious scam ever. Oh too late, LOL!
That's not the case. If I were on your side, I'd be much smarter and I'd bring better results.
Not my type of game, tho.

Scam, not scam, we'll know in the next 24 hours.

Just, bring proof or gtfo.

Some people involved with the dev (scammed too) were discussing starting a new coin. More info to come within a week!

If it's a scam, then everyone who's on this thread will be making that coin / coins.
Activity: 44
Knew it all along lol.

+1000
Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN
Knew it all along lol.

Activity: 162
If all hell breaks loose - what would be a better choice for someone(s) with the skills to take over the source and make it what it was promised to be?
2) Rebrand and relaunch?

Did you even read back any of the last pages or specifically my posts.....?

I do not want everybody to leave and yes maybe the dev will show up.

however based upon current chat from (cryptyJudge, WulfCastle and other dev member) we can conclude they were NOT informed about premine movement. Also they did NOT hear any update for the last 4 days! Besides this, the MAC wallet update was promised Sunday but not delivered, the guy who compiled the other wallets was not contacted. Another fact, the Oculus rift (Poloniex promotion) was not payed from an Paypall or Creditcard but from BTC, due to not being able to transfer the money :S

last fact for me is, the dev DELETED his name at the Silkcoin Facebook page...... why on earth would he do that, as his name is already well known? Okey he could be willing to become unknown, however it is weird he is NOT responding to any of the other dev's emails (for over 2 days)!

That are the facts, not my opinion or whatever. It was publically discussed in the chatbox from CryptoJudge!!! Unless they are all part of a big P&D this is a well created SCAM from a young guy from France. All his info is posted several pages back, you can find out for yourself he has been trying to hide his information since yesterday (jsut after last premine was sold)!
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Read the thread and you will reconsider.  

1. devs premined
2. whitepaper was not that interesting
3. did not released the next version last night
4. other user named silkcoin_something said that its coming tonight
5. someone here noticed that the 1 million premined coins moved to a Mintpal address
6. screenshot appears here which proves that the coins were dumped.

Shame on you silkcoin!
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
Ah FUCK OFF THE LOT OF YOU SCAMMERS AND FOOLS, YOU ARE WELCOME TO EACH OTHER!

Hey man, i always consider pro et contra arguments. But your bad language, and not explaining, but immediately attacking other that thinks different, as idiots or worse.
Make's your argument even if they could be true and valid, more like conspiracy theories, and not even worth consider it.

Grow up man, talk like a man, behave like man, not like a 5 year old spoiled child, who doesn't get his chocolate.
Activity: 98
win
2) Rebrand and relaunch?

I've been browsing the source code. It's all still there if someone wants to take it up. My coding skills are amateur if that.

hahaha source code. Its a blackcoin clone.. This guy is obviously an idiot or the developer coming back for double dip. LOL

Go for it, the guys on here are missing chromosomes and should be cared for in the community not on the internet buying coins.
Activity: 44
I still like SilkCoin even after being part of this thread! I'm not worried about it at all really... I have no clue what the fuss is over....
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Let this coin die please.  Scamcoin!

Full time dev's, ha.. Joke.
win
2) Rebrand and relaunch?

prove to me that you haven't been fooled by the most obvious scam ever. Oh too late, LOL!
Activity: 130
2) Rebrand and relaunch?

I've been browsing the source code. It's all still there if someone wants to take it up. My coding skills are amateur if that.
win
2) Rebrand and relaunch?

I honestly think you guys are sooooo stupid you may just be the first group to be scammed twice by the same people.

Own coin, STFU!

It was just a clone...

Popcorn ready if you do get fooled again though. you guys are worth the admission ticket. brilliant!
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
2) Rebrand and relaunch?

Pages:
Jump to: