Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 58. (Read 332094 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Fibre Knight
Dev's should just plan to give one update each day at a set time, and that will solve ALL the problems regarding communication. Easy solution.

Sounds reasonable to me.
Activity: 210
Don't invest more than you afford to lose, seems like that needs constant repeating as we have many hot headed people here. I put in 15 BTC in this coin with average buy much higher than we have now. It's a lot of money for me but it's the risk I took and I'm at piece with it. I won't panic and won't dump, looking at long term here.

The dev is a person with real life, family. He can't be online 24/7, he doesn't want some pervert stalking him or posting his personal info online, I fully understand the anon nature of this business, if you don't than go back to old school stuff, crypto is in it's infancy. It's wild west here.

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
Guys, let's act like a REAL community, stop talking about things that are not important, a discussion is fine, but you keep hammering on the same thing over and over.

The Silk team have raised the bar for themself, but they can 100% make this project a succes, always good to have high standards, keeps you dedicated Smiley

When I say "oh no shit, dev sold premine, sell sell sell" people would not give a damn about it when there was trust, but the fake ass traders that can't trade do believe every crap anyone can say.

Give the Silk team trust, give them support, it's not easy to get the eco system off the ground.

New people when they see this topic for first time only see negative comments, let's change this, and start to act like a REAL community Smiley)

@ BadAss.sx you do great work for the team, really appreciate all your effort, keep it going bro!!

For the people that believe dev sold his premine, answer is simply, NO.
If the coins are being moved from wallet to wallet several times, then it's an exchange, if the coins stay where they are then it's just a normal user pc wallet.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
So if this is not a scam it is time that someone of 5 "full time" developers respond here. Otherwise I guess im left with a bag of worthless coins.  Angry

come to chat room: http://www.judgecrypto.com/chat-room.html

Sorry, I can't go there now, working of my loss at a real work. Tell what you want to tell here instead.

And to others saying it is the community, no it is not. This happens because the 5 full time devs don't even have time to login here once a day to make a post. That talks for itself. If there is no update within few hours, I'm afriad that we all got fooled. And no, I'm not trying to FUD because this is a fact for now.

yeah coz its not like 5 other updates have been bang on time and the white paper bang on time .. but your not fudding no...
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
So if this is not a scam it is time that someone of 5 "full time" developers respond here. Otherwise I guess im left with a bag of worthless coins.  Angry

come to chat room: http://www.judgecrypto.com/chat-room.html

Sorry, I can't go there now, working of my loss at a real work. Tell what you want to tell here instead.

And to others saying it is the community, no it is not. This happens because the 5 full time devs don't even have time to login here once a day to make a post. That talks for itself. If there is no update within few hours, I'm afriad that we all got fooled. And no, I'm not trying to FUD because this is a fact for now.
Activity: 245
The dev is being stalked and extorted - he is a private person, you can't expect him to throw his life open on the web with all the crazy ppl here and in altcoin world generally.

Bravo, people here react like its the end of the world.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
I agree with you completely. The community is turning on itself and it is a shame. Megaman and Gorilla are just laughing their asses off

No no, don't blame us...if your coin get fudded like last days and you have put a lot of effort in this coin, then you do everything what you can to hold your community happy. Instead of that likes are removed from FB, whois has been changed from domains, premined coins are moving, but no response to your (paying) community. Don't blame us.

I made:

2 shops which are accepting SC
2 articles about SC
Silkcoin.nl
Silkcointalk.org
A topic about SC on a huge tech website here in Holland
Self moderated topic

Don't fucking blame me

Did I specifically say your name? Wow talk about guilty conscience, if the shoe fits..

I'm just pissed that people are telling that it is the fault of the community. And i am part of that community.
I agree with you completely. The community is turning on itself and it is a shame. Megaman and Gorilla are just laughing their asses off

No no, don't blame us...if your coin get fudded like last days and you have put a lot of effort in this coin, then you do everything what you can to hold your community happy. Instead of that likes are removed from FB, whois has been changed from domains, premined coins are moving, but no response to your (paying) community. Don't blame us.

I made:

2 articles about SC
Silkcoin.nl
Silkcointalk.org
Self moderated topic

Don't fucking blame me

Did I specifically say your name? Wow talk about guilty conscience, if the shoe fits..
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
The dev is being stalked and extorted - he is a private person, you can't expect him to throw his life open on the web with all the crazy ppl here and in altcoin world generally.
legendary

I made:

2 articles about SC
Silkcoin.nl
Silkcointalk.org
Self moderated topic

Don't fucking blame me
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
No reason for devs to dump. Really, if they want, they will do it yesterday or few days ago. Right now price too low for that. No reason to move that coins today and make dump tomorrow. If they want to dump this coins already will be dumped.
Thank you guys, you are awesome!!!!

I got nice coins at 1450 sat, sold some at 1800 and rebought at 1450 how sweet Smiley  Kiss Kiss

Panic LOL LALALA

Probably you and megaman got seperated at birth.. maybe check if he's your brother.

Oh remember; karma is a bitch

You guys act like you're a real community but you just keep bullshitting, trust in silk team, I do, why you guys not.
Talking and talking about premine, what's bad, why this, why that...

You say no panic, and if someone is panicking it's you guys

There is no trust at all, you guys are the one that destroy SC, not me, with me the coins are kept in a nice place, no dump, no shit.
Would people really dump if they had strong hands, NO... You should thank me for taking the coins over..

SHAME ON YOU!!!!

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

I got nice coins at 1450 sat, sold some at 1800 and rebought at 1450 how sweet Smiley  Kiss Kiss

Panic LOL LALALA

Probably you and megaman got seperated at birth.. maybe check if he's your brother.

You guys act like you're a real community but you just keep bullshitting, trust in silk team, I do, why you guys not.
Talking and talking about premine, what's bad, why this, why that...

You say no panic, and if someone is panicking it's you guys

There is no trust at all, you guys are the one that destroy SC, not me, with me the coins are kept in a nice place, no dump, no shit.
Would people really dump if they had strong hands, NO... You should thank me for taking the coins over..

SHAME ON YOU!!!!
Activity: 462
I'm gonna clean up this town
I'm amazed by this reaction to what is obviously everything crumbling down. When is the last time the dev posted? Excited to see him explain the empty premine addresses - he could prove it by sending them all back to where they were.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
ok even with calming down and all stuff, moving the premine without a word is a serious matter... come on  
Look at BC volume when it was FUDed down to 500 sat and say that whales can't accumulate that way. You can buy most of your stash from multipool ops directly without an exchange if you're early in a coin, then FUD it down to shake out other large holders and pump the fuck out of it.

+10000 to you sir

i had 22000 Blackcoins , and panic'd on FUD and sold them cheap ( still profit though i am a small miner)

1 month later those blackcoins were worth 22.8 BTC..

Lesson learned

That's an expensive lesson Smiley
legendary
It would be nice if devs let know more to the community in these days. I am waiting already 6 days for a mac wallet (yes i know it should come out today) because of the openssl bug. This day is already passed, but still no update. In these times where fudders take over the coin, the devs are nowhere.

I made A LOT of promotion material for SC, putted a lot of time and effort in it, but dev Silkcoin isn't responding on anything lately.
Activity: 364
Look at BC volume when it was FUDed down to 500 sat and say that whales can't accumulate that way. You can buy most of your stash from multipool ops directly without an exchange if you're early in a coin, then FUD it down to shake out other large holders and pump the fuck out of it.

+10000 to you sir

i had 22000 Blackcoins , and panic'd on FUD and sold them cheap ( still profit though i am a small miner)

1 month later those blackcoins were worth 22.8 BTC..

Lesson learned

also have u noticed whenever it dips are spikes suddenly the FUDDERS are suddenly silent? u think thier busy DOING something.. i do
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Dev's should just plan to give one update each day at a set time, and that will solve ALL the problems regarding communication. Easy solution.
Activity: 245

Panic LOL LALALA

Pages:
Jump to: