Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 59. (Read 332094 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Look at BC volume when it was FUDed down to 500 sat and say that whales can't accumulate that way. You can buy most of your stash from multipool ops directly without an exchange if you're early in a coin, then FUD it down to shake out other large holders and pump the fuck out of it.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

We need to know if this is an exchange address.

It's not an exchange address, and if it was I don't think they will say if it is yes or no...

People here are pissing in their pants, if it was from an exchange they would atleast 5 to 10 times move it from the one to the other wallet, that's what they do.
Deposits are constantly moved from one to other wallet, that's how exchanges work.

Dev just placed them in 1 wallet to make it easier for staking, that's it Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Short Link: http://explorer.silk-coin.com/a/B4pBMP1iJJ

Balance: 1093000 SC
Transactions in: 2
Received: 1093000 SC
Transactions out: 0
Sent: 0 SC

I know the PRE_MINE is still their for all to see not 1 coin has moved,, stop feeding the fudders saying its being dumped its simply not true..

If coins start disappearing from that address then worry..

Jeez your giving all your coins away to the big investors on board that are fudding.

If your selling someone must be buying right?  WHY?Huh? THINK?Huh

why would someone go to all that work on the wallet just to dump a few coins ( that has never been done even the oculus was paid for with BTC not SC) if they carry on they are holding the golden goose lads .. THINK!
Thank you guys, you are awesome!!!!

I got nice coins at 1450 sat, sold some at 1800 and rebought at 1450 how sweet Smiley  Kiss Kiss

Panic LOL LALALA

So you FUD and manipulate as well? Fuck you dude

I got nice coins at 1450 sat, sold some at 1800 and rebought at 1450 how sweet Smiley  Kiss Kiss

Panic LOL LALALA

I see what you did there Smiley
Activity: 476
If there really was an accumilation and someone was going to pump, there would be a decent volume.

But volume has been dropping like a rock also.. So whales are no where near pumping this coin.

But i hope you guys do well and make loads of money off it somehow in the future!!

Peace!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
The dev on the whois was probably getting stalked by a fud'er, that's why he took his name off. I'd do the same!
legendary

Panic LOL LALALA
Activity: 238
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
So if this is not a scam it is time that someone of 5 "full time" developers respond here. Otherwise I guess im left with a bag of worthless coins.  Angry

come to chat room: http://www.judgecrypto.com/chat-room.html
Activity: 196
Fibre Knight
BTW, this is how a pro trader gets a shit load of quality coins right before the mamma pump. First rodeo?
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
So if this is not a scam it is time that someone of 5 "full time" developers respond here. Otherwise I guess im left with a bag of worthless coins.  Angry
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
my order got filled thanks whoever sold it  Grin
Selling has started, I kept protecting silkcoin due to my investment, but I always had a feeling MEGAman was right, and he was right each time!!!

I don't care how much I lose, my mistake for a horrible investment I made, I deserve this.

If the silk team really was that good they would atleast edit and check everything before releasing, they copied and that was it....

Stffuu on my self for investing in this shit project, I lost probably 4 btc now, but fuck it.

What did the dev wrong? Everyone is copying code...everyone!! There is nothing lost...only the wankers are going now. I don't mind...if the devs come up with a statement about this (why coins are moving and how they feel about this all) i buy all the fucking cheap coins.

My concern is this...

Whois registration was changed yesterday: https://who.is/whois/silk-coin.com
Premine was moved yesterday to one address: B4pBMP1iJJxAJLTMgvT5nHfHnrJedJLrij
Dev likes on Silkcoin facebook page have been removed.
Lack of activity by dev on portal.

I have sent a support ticket to Mintpal to see if the premine address is on exchange.  That will say a lot.
Selling has started, I kept protecting silkcoin due to my investment, but I always had a feeling MEGAman was right, and he was right each time!!!

I don't care how much I lose, my mistake for a horrible investment I made, I deserve this.

If the silk team really was that good they would atleast edit and check everything before releasing, they copied and that was it....

Stffuu on my self for investing in this shit project, I lost probably 4 btc now, but fuck it.

Havent seen them yet, put em up so we can buy them!
Activity: 476
Im out guys.

Reasons:

-Movement of premine to new address happened yesterday. (Possibly a Mintpal adderess- Ready to dump?)
-Dev removed his name from the whois on silk-coin.com yesterday
-Dev removed all his likes for SilkCoin on his personal Facebook yesterday.

All these just scream sell.

Had to cut my losses and move on.

Good luck guys!
legendary

What did the dev wrong? Everyone is copying code...everyone!! There is nothing lost...only the wankers are going now. I don't mind...if the devs come up with a statement about this (why coins are moving and how they feel about this all) i buy all the fucking cheap coins.

Dev sold his premine, I had noticed the moved coins from the very start, but after some research I nearly am sure that it is a Mintpal address.... That's what the dev did wrong...

Save some for me Smiley
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Haha people that are trading with emotions..

Please sell your silk cheap and leave silkcoin!

Always trade rationally!

Look at  all those walls appearing and dissapearing, it's probably Megafagg0t who's Fudding Grin
Pages:
Jump to: