Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 60. (Read 332094 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
Selling has started, I kept protecting silkcoin due to my investment, but I always had a feeling MEGAman was right, and he was right each time!!!

I don't care how much I lose, my mistake for a horrible investment I made, I deserve this.

If the silk team really was that good they would atleast edit and check everything before releasing, they copied and that was it....

Stffuu on my self for investing in this shit project, I lost probably 4 btc now, but fuck it.

What did the dev wrong? Everyone is copying code...everyone!! There is nothing lost...only the wankers are going now. I don't mind...if the devs come up with a statement about this (why coins are moving and how they feel about this all) i buy all the fucking cheap coins.
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
I also did it...but the dump has begun. We NEED a statement from the devs NOW!!

LOL you are all driven by emotion..

You know why some people make lots of money in crypto?
Because 80% of the money involved is stupid money from people that think next week they willbe rich
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
Selling has started, I kept protecting silkcoin due to my investment, but I always had a feeling MEGAman was right, and he was right each time!!!

I don't care how much I lose, my mistake for a horrible investment I made, I deserve this.

If the silk team really was that good they would atleast edit and check everything before releasing, they copied and that was it....

Stffuu on my self for investing in this shit project, I lost probably 4 btc now, but fuck it.
legendary
I also did it...but the dump has begun. We NEED a statement from the devs NOW!!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Don't panic guys there is a 6 btc and 3 btc sell wall, don't sell your coins!!

Just difficult for people to take your advice when even the dev is selling off his premine. Who would know better than the dev?

If you have proof from Mintpal post it otherwise please stop.. we need facts.

I don't have proof. It certainly syncs up with the subsequent volume after those deposits would have confirmed. I also fail to see why the dev would move his coins out of the "premine addresses" he set up for you guys to "make sure he doesn't dump" - then without explaining anything he quietly moves the coins out of there. I dunno just depends on how long you guys want to live in this fantasy world. I have to stop though because I promised. I just wanted to point out the obvious.

I sent a support ticket to MP to get a definitive answer if that is one of their addresses.
Activity: 245
Guys please, dont respond to him!
Manicman is only here to spread fud and his hallucinations..

A typical case from a xanax addict that dont has money for his meds.

Can we now go back ontopic?
Activity: 462
I'm gonna clean up this town

Just difficult for people to take your advice when even the dev is selling off his premine. Who would know better than the dev?

I don't have proof. It certainly syncs up with the subsequent volume after those deposits would have confirmed. I also fail to see why the dev would move his coins out of the "premine addresses" he set up for you guys to "make sure he doesn't dump" - then without explaining anything he quietly moves the coins out of there. I dunno just depends on how long you guys want to live in this fantasy world. I have to stop though because I promised. I just wanted to point out the obvious.
legendary

Yes we want proof from the dev if not I'll dump my 1.25mio coins in one time and I don't care how much I lose.

Activity: 210
where is the prime address,  just see if the dev has drop the prime coins .does anybody know?

That's exactly it, we're a bit overwhelmed at the moment to update this but we'll put it soon in the main post Wink.

As you see yes 52k were distributed and we stacked about 100 silkcoins.

You can check the premine wallet here in the meantime to be sure we don't dump Wink :

http://explorer.silk-coin.com/address/BFEZyzaVwEfd9q8eNN2UZz3zjmZ74p29zn
http://explorer.silk-coin.com/address/BGAvX8sxyzA8jKdERc46UfiaXKt3K7nKcx
http://explorer.silk-coin.com/address/BAuVLtGJ4tRZrfFLvCX23P3aEYGhSwkmmf

Why would Mintpal divulge anyone elses information to you?? Good lord you are becoming just as bad as Megaman and Gorillajam. Just fucking sell your coins already.

Dev seems has moved coins from those 3 addresses into one B4pBMP1iJJxAJLTMgvT5nHfHnrJedJLrij, seems that they are trying to prove sth

I know I said I was done posting but you guys realize that is his MintPal address right? Either he's getting ready to dump or has already dumped. Is there anybody here that will listen to me next time? Anybody?! I mean you guys had to learn something from this right?

If you have proof please post it.  I submitted a ticket to Mintpal to get answer.

Why would Mintpal divulge anyone elses information to you? You have become as bad as Gorillajam and MEGAman. Just sell your coins already and move on then.
legendary
Activity: 196
Fibre Knight
I seriously woke up this morning and though about buying a few more coins. I'm glad I waited lol --how does this get so cheap!
where is the prime address,  just see if the dev has drop the prime coins .does anybody know?

That's exactly it, we're a bit overwhelmed at the moment to update this but we'll put it soon in the main post Wink.

You can check the premine wallet here in the meantime to be sure we don't dump Wink :

Dev seems has moved coins from those 3 addresses into one B4pBMP1iJJxAJLTMgvT5nHfHnrJedJLrij, seems that they are trying to prove sth

I know I said I was done posting but you guys realize that is his MintPal address right? Either he's getting ready to dump or has already dumped. Is there anybody here that will listen to me next time? Anybody?! I mean you guys had to learn something from this right?

If you have proof please post it.  I submitted a ticket to Mintpal to get answer.

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
"malicious wallet", says chrome  Huh Angry

do pls explain

Chrome:

settings/advanced settings & uncheck Enable phishing and malware protection

While google just warned you to "watch out" they just make a slight tweak to the info they have on you based upon the fact that you wanted to download the wallet. I agree with the above poster about google "wolf in sheeps cloths"
legendary

do pls explain

The only thing malicious there is chrome itself from that "Don't be evil" company  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

do pls explain
legendary
And another site is build

http://www.silkcoin.nl a dutch one
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Sillk Coin Devs: Nice work thus far!
I have not read the white paper but will look at it today(link needs a refresh). DOnt let the FUD get you down. The alt world is full of professional klowns & fudders that have no issue destroying 10 good coins so that they can unload their bag of "bleep" coins.

The Premine:Unfortunately premines put a bad taste in peoples mouths even if you show them exactly where it's being spent. Paying bills in important but I believe people want to feel like the devs have skin in the game as well. If destroying the premine is a possibility, the sooner the better. Maybe, just thinking outside the box, a giveaway to those with x amount or more of silk in their wallet? hmm...

The Wallet: The SilkCoin wallet is setting the standard. Again, nice work!

Timeline to success: Keep up the good work of staying relevant by continually releasing news and or features. The alt worlds attention span is about 5 days so stay active.

i want to get started into sc someone sell me coin @ 0.00001444 on mintpal   Roll Eyes

To the above quote: Don't be part of the problem. Pull that ridiculous .00001444 order and buy the coin @ market value. You expect everyone after you to prop up the coin and get the market moving so that you can make a buck? Wrong! Be part of the support system. Buy on dips but dont try to drag the coins price down so you can save a couple hundred sats.

Thank you again to everyone involved in SilkCoin.

Always looking for more Silk Smiley
BNFBsMcfzzMgUjfdr9QCV5iQZUUNvjUC6o
Pages:
Jump to: