Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 72. (Read 332094 times)

Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Pump occuring in mintpal, you should buy and buy before it ends

Same on bittrex.. Time to ride the wave Smiley Gone up 500 sat in the last 15 min.

I would be careful about riding waves, if you refereed to try and buy low, sell high etc. It can easily go back to 4k within hours.

Looks like someone pulling back the price down:(
Activity: 47
Merit: 0

Same on bittrex.. Time to ride the wave Smiley Gone up 500 sat in the last 15 min.

I would be careful about riding waves, if you refereed to try and buy low, sell high etc. It can easily go back to 4k within hours.

I expect 4k before tomorrow, all sell orders are getting either eated or removed!
Activity: 78
Merit: 10

Activity: 245
Can someone please discus things like this instead of being busy with the price.

The white paper isn't bad at all! It gives a good view on how they gonna build the eco system and what technique's they gonna use. The only thing that misses in the whitepaper is some comparison with systems we have now or some swarm networks that are already active. Maybe some diagrams about the authentication from the blochcain on the swarm network would make it easier for people to understand but proper reading of the white paper should give you a pretty good view on whats next.

So if people say the white paper sucks they really need to start reading and stop looking to the layout. Remember its a rev1 draft version. I feel sorry for the devs with all fud in this topic but we know already they handle this in a professional way.

The only thing i want some more indepth on is the difference by running a full p2p node and a client. Is a full node being rewarded with fee from ads? Also some graphs about data growth would be nice and if there are things in place to reduce p2p swarm bloating by using self destructing ads etc. It would be nice that ad type data gets a selfdestruct timer. Why do we need history when we have the future?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I would say it would be:
the increase will be
rocket
up

any bids for purchase

just going to buy, raising the rate higher and higher

and then all bastards and panties that were sold will understand that they are beggars
and it was not necessary to sell SC
Activity: 98

Activity: 196
Fibre Knight
On other news, seeing the last nights dumps we will try to include the built-in exchanger in tomorrow's update to boost up confidence a bit in the market.
We are also trying our best to finish the revision of the paper as soon as possible. I hope you still liked the present released infos Wink.

Last thing, we are thinking about moving the thread to a self-mod thread. I was against that idea at first but seeing it's becoming impossible to have a civilized discussion/debate here because of the FUD & co we feel this our only option.

I think the information released in the Whitepaper was indeed promising. Looking forward to future.
While my word might not hold much weight here [I don't hold a ton of SC nor am I an active developer], I don't
think this topic should become self moderated. SilkCoin is planning to release a free-speech based ecosystem,
having moderation in your own thread seems contradictory to the ideals that others will see in the Whitepaper.

One would hope the new eco-system would have a fud filter as well.
Activity: 106
Activity: 735
Merit: 501
On other news, seeing the last nights dumps we will try to include the built-in exchanger in tomorrow's update to boost up confidence a bit in the market.
We are also trying our best to finish the revision of the paper as soon as possible. I hope you still liked the present released infos Wink.

Last thing, we are thinking about moving the thread to a self-mod thread. I was against that idea at first but seeing it's becoming impossible to have a civilized discussion/debate here because of the FUD & co we feel this our only option.

I think the information released in the Whitepaper was indeed promising. Looking forward to future.
While my word might not hold much weight here [I don't hold a ton of SC nor am I an active developer], I don't
think this topic should become self moderated. SilkCoin is planning to release a free-speech based ecosystem,
having moderation in your own thread seems contradictory to the ideals that others will see in the Whitepaper.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
What is the next step in Silk coins Marketing campaign? The voting and Oculus both did great.

There's something in the works, but it's too early to release at the moment Wink
Activity: 364

Woot early present Wink
Activity: 178
What is the next step in Silk coins Marketing campaign? The voting and Oculus both did great.
Activity: 98
Everyone should start thinking about buying more. Silk looks like low hanging fruit right about now. Do you guys really think that the price is going to go to zero?

I'm am literally beside myself, and empty pockets at this point. Thinking about backing up the 401K truck lol

I am with you guys. I woke up to 2100 satoshi this morning, and couldn't help myself but to buy some up.

Msg to the dev's. Don't let the un happy people get you down. they probably bought in at 6,000 and will continue to be pricks until they make some satoshi back.
I don't think the dev's could fart in the wind without some one having some thing to say about it. It's just the other side of success, can't please them all.

There is probably some paranoid idiot still claiming litecoin or bitcoin is a scam.. lol...
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx
I am sick of all those negative thoughts about Silkcoin in this thread. I started http://silkcointalk.org to build up a real community around Silkcoin. Let us build the community we need around Silkcoin without those jealous people. The devs need to see that we are serious about this coin instead of reading all those crap.

Their is already an online community ,

Www.mysilkcoin.com

And has been used for a while

Hopefully we shall see u all their

Q

I know, but it isn't very active and it was time to get the community stand firm behind Silkcoin. The idea behind it is supporting SC and i hope you are glad with that idea. This topic has been full of fud and isn't very enjoyable to read for new investors.

I thank you for your efforts , no press is bad press, and it is fine that you have created a forum for Silkcoin discussion, just make sure YOU use the official one also and tell many people about your forum and the mysilkcoin one Smiley

But pls remember any thing deemed to be official will be launched by the official team Smiley

Happy foruming!

Thank you very much! I already stated on the forum that it is an unofficial forum, but i will make it more clear in an announcement thread. But thanks for the trust.

Thanks, I see now. From my BC experience, it started at 1k sat first day, 1.2k sat 2nd day, 1.3k sat third day. Then some time later we had a huge p&d troll infestation and they managed to get the price to 500 sat which is half where BC started. Given this, I think we have a long way, up and down, but I think down for now.

This post should be starred, flagged, embalmed, bronzed, gilded, and set into diamond

The above us EXACTLY what is happening to Silk at the moment apart from the down part , i think Silk is a little more resistant, we survived the omg second Pow massive dump cries, we survived the kiss of death mintpal addition, and we will survive this Fud storm and come out the other end stronger.
Activity: 210
What was the first day price?

this is the chart on coinmarket cap

Silk is up 600% from one month ago

https://coinmarketcap.com/sc_30.html

Thanks, I see now. From my BC experience, it started at 1k sat first day, 1.2k sat 2nd day, 1.3k sat third day. Then some time later we had a huge p&d troll infestation and they managed to get the price to 500 sat which is half where BC started. Given this, I think we have a long way, up and down, but I think down for now.
I am sick of all those negative thoughts about Silkcoin in this thread. I started http://silkcointalk.org to build up a real community around Silkcoin. Let us build the community we need around Silkcoin without those jealous people. The devs need to see that we are serious about this coin instead of reading all those crap.

Their is already an online community ,

Www.mysilkcoin.com

And has been used for a while

Hopefully we shall see u all their

Q

I know, but it isn't very active and it was time to get the community stand firm behind Silkcoin. The idea behind it is supporting SC and i hope you are glad with that idea. This topic has been full of fud and isn't very enjoyable to read for new investors.

I thank you for your efforts , no press is bad press, and it is fine that you have created a forum for Silkcoin discussion, just make sure YOU use the official one also and tell many people about your forum and the mysilkcoin one Smiley

But pls remember any thing deemed to be official will be launched by the official team Smiley

Happy foruming!
Activity: 196
Fibre Knight
Someone is holding the price down on the sell wall past 12 hours. That is very obvious. Once that nonsense is removed, going to launch. Best be careful though, I might get hungry later and eat you up and leave you at the dock feeling violated.
Activity: 178
What was the first day price?

this is the chart on coinmarket cap

Silk is up 600% from one month ago

https://coinmarketcap.com/sc_30.html
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
Everyone should start thinking about buying more. Silk looks like low hanging fruit right about now. Do you guys really think that the price is going to go to zero?

Edit: Could wait no longer.

Hard to say, large traders are trolling the markets, I always do 50% investing and 50% btc, so I can buy more when price goes down.
Reaching a low of 1900sat could be the absolute bottom, but for sure I keep some bitcoins to buy more under 1999sat.

Best thing is if you can't watch it, do something else, come back in a few days and I'm sure it won't be at this low level Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: