Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SilkCoin | New Wallet | NOW on MintPal / Cryptsy | FULL POS - page 75. (Read 332094 times)

Activity: 480
Merit: 500
It's really dropping like a rock now. .

manipulator manipulates

lol we just buy more and it will piss all the dumpers off Cheesy
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

manipulator manipulates
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
f*ucking silkcoin devs, hope u die soon irl

hahahahahahahaha

another sold cheap silk  Grin Grin Grin Grin join)
Activity: 34
That's the thing, nothing happened.  Seemed like people just started panic selling because the white paper was not formatted up to their standards or something.  The concept is still amazing and as of now, there's been no criticism of the technology behind the white paper.  The price just didn't shoot to the moon as some people expected and someone started a panic selling.
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
can i know what happened? i read previous but i dunno understand.
Someone is pushing the price down so he gets more coins.
Some other retard is flaming, talking crap, spreading FUD because he's pathetic and doesn't know how to make money, so he asks money from the dev to stop doing that.

Isn't that pathetic? Smiley
Activity: 196
can i know what happened? i read previous but i dunno understand.
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
Everyone's bitching. I'm holding. Grin
Yeah all those sells are gonna turn into buys any minute now!! HODL!!
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
Noobs / weakhands, if you keep selling for such a low price because you're afraid of losing your investment you shouldn't be in crypto at all.

Whales are getting bigger and bigger, they are collecting so many SC that you at some point will regret your selling decision, and for sure you'll end up buying back in at 0.00003  Roll Eyes

Be a man with steel ballz and stop feeding the whales, HODL,  if you can't invest then sell and stay away....
losers sell silkcoins))))
lol just bag holders gathering up more worthless silk coins before it finally sinks in that the camel has taken its final breath!
Activity: 630
Merit: 505
Large bagholders on richlist has grown substantially.   People are digging in. 
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
price drop.... panic....  Shocked
Activity: 154
Coin is dead..let it die.

We dont need ecosystem we need tor anon
why?
  do the dev  have some plan ?

what happened to the price.

dev has lots of plans in the next coming 1-2 weeks
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Coin is dead..let it die.

We dont need ecosystem we need tor anon
why?
  do the dev  have some plan ?

what happened to the price.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
Perhaps the dev team should destroy the extra premine percentage. The spec changed so this would only be fair. This should be done publicly. This would show the integrity of the devs and be great for PR. Other coins have sucessfully done this.

Thats not bad idea actually. Lets see what the dev says Smiley

sent dev pm last week asking to destroy rest of premine. dev says need for bounties developments and for future of coin. i understand that alot of work is needed for eco-system and marketplace. sent another pm but dev offline now. i would like community to donate and for premine to be destroyed. i pledge 25000sc if this is done soon.
i would like to see multipool set up and 1-2% going to fund future of our fine coin

I will happily donate.
But can you explain to me why the dev fund needs to be destroyed and recreated?
It seems like a nice gesture which will show community support but it also seems empty.
With the recent market games there are whales who hold much larger % than the devs if a "dump" and crash of price is listed in your concerns I would be more worried about them.

Just like with Bitcoin, the price of Silkcoin is the least interesting thing about it.
Sure if you were hoping to make a quick buck then I think you are out of luck, but anyone trying to do that loses my sympathy in any case.
For anyone to profit without creation or adding value means that someone else needs to suffer unnecessary loss.

Very well said. I also think, it's not in favor of Silkcoin that we start another discussion about destroying some premine and replacing it by a new wallet with coins. all investors here believe in the dev and this coin, no matter if the premine is 1% or 5%. let the dev do his work, he never disappointed us. Don't forget that we ( bagholders) were really happy that the second POW delivered only 50% more coins instead of 100%. So the rise in price for our own coin we liked. And now some people don't like the rise in percentage of the premine...

+1 - Exactly - You beg for a reduction in coins then a few complain it bumps the pre-mine percent up??  Devs have done zero to disappoint and everything to earn our praise thus far and in my mind deserve every bit of the current pre-mine %.  

I run a couple of free coin giveaway threads on another forum and the one I was running a couple of weeks back for Zimstake was the most popular, that was until SC came on and was giving away 15 SC for one vote on MintPal, blew my free giveaway out of the water.  Those pre-mine funds are going to very good use and being distributed fairly to the community.

Completley agree.
I think most of these trolls are people who are latecomers and want to buy in cheap!
HODL!!!!
HAHA ok but wait a few days for when the price is .000015 that way you can get twice as many!!
Activity: 162
I am not megaman, i had 80 000 silk coins and decided to dump them before they were completely worthless, you can too, before it's too late . .
Haha Thanks you for the fact based posts and constructive feedback. Really done well how you explain why this coin is dead.
SARCASM MODE OFF

We know this is all the same group/guy who only wants to buy cheap. Why would anybody write stuff about their tradestyle or whatever when they are not going to benefit from it. Or do I suddenly have made a lot of new friends who try to help me?
I am not megaman, i had 80 000 silk coins and decided to dump them before they were completely worthless, you can too, before it's too late . .
Pages:
Jump to: