Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SimpleFX.com - forex broker with BTC and LTC crosses and 1:500 leverage - page 33. (Read 64236 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Its now 16 days and i have not heard anything back
it seems i have just been ignored and forgotten
and the promise of refund etc was simply for the public forum
and did not materialize
if i am worng do contact he here or by email
as it was clear to see from my trades and log in times
i lost due to your service going offline for about 40 minutes
(slight downtime as you called it)

Hello Traders,

it didnt get frozen (i understand the difference)
their server went offline for over 40 minutes (which they call slight downtime)
i mean offline not even getting a 403 at most of the period, and i checked using a few resources
it was then in maintenance for about 10 minutes before coming back online
and price did not drop suddenly but gradually over the 40+ minutes their server was down
which is what made it bad as i could see price dropping (on other sites) and nothing i could do about it

TBH i wasnt expecting anything from them
and i didnt ask for refund until their staff posted here that they would reimburse

but it seems that is just a post for public forum
as they now have just ignored my email and PM i sent here

it was funny how something similar also happened the next day
which only affected BTCUSD, BTCCNY (BTCEUR and BTCJPY were fine)
closed for 5 minutes and reopened $40 down, with no indication on screen (except for closed)
i not really care about that one but its not good for anyone using their platform

so to all
BE VERY CAUTIOUS using simpleFX

and it seems safe to say ignore any promise of reimbursment from such issues

any Bitcoin CFD gets frozen when in crazy volatily. they just can't handel the risk in those moments

All claims are still being reviewed so you have my word that we are not ignoring you or giving a silence treatment. You will receive our decisions as soon as possible. According to our Terms and Conditions, we have up to 14 days to do that:

"The Company shall consider any Customer’s complaint or Dispute and endeavour to investigate any Dispute or complaint as soon as reasonably practicable. All complaints will be considered within fourteen Days from the day the complaint is received."

So please be a little more patient.

Best Regards,
SimpleFX Customer Support
thanks for replying, although i would have liked a reply directly by email just to acknowledge the request
and confirm it is actually being looked at
first time i sent email i had reply within the hour,
so i assumed over a full business day would be time enough for a simple acknowledgement reply
i will be patient and wait to see your response

Hello Traders,

i mean offline not even getting a 403 at most of the period, and i checked using a few resources
and price did not drop suddenly but gradually over the 40+ minutes their server was down
which is what made it bad as i could see price dropping (on other sites) and nothing i could do about it

and i didnt ask for refund until their staff posted here that they would reimburse

closed for 5 minutes and reopened $40 down, with no indication on screen (except for closed)
i not really care about that one but its not good for anyone using their platform

so to all

any Bitcoin CFD gets frozen when in crazy volatily. they just can't handel the risk in those moments

All claims are still being reviewed so you have my word that we are not ignoring you or giving a silence treatment. You will receive our decisions as soon as possible. According to our Terms and Conditions, we have up to 14 days to do that:

"The Company shall consider any Customer’s complaint or Dispute and endeavour to investigate any Dispute or complaint as soon as reasonably practicable. All complaints will be considered within fourteen Days from the day the complaint is received."

Best Regards,
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
SimpleFX.com - Free Trading & Investing App
Hello Traders,

so to all

Best Regards,

so to all

legendary
Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003
i have not had any reply back from simplefx in regards to refund,
for my loss due to their server going offline

i also sent ANN a PM here but no reply and it seems she has logged in here since i sent PM
at this point i think i will just be ignored and the promise of being reimbursed is just for the public forum
or i may get a reply simply laying blame away from themselves, which is what i had in first reply
and they also refer to server being offline for nearly an hour as "slight downtime"
even when using MT4, the next day the 24/7 market closed for 5 minutes on simplefx and in that time price dropped $40
ok, i have just sent a reply to the email i got to see if you do actually refund my losses,
for those interested (this is included in email sent) and can easily be seen by my trades
i had trades running, it was 1:30am my time (GMT+7)
i closed all trades and took profit
i then opened two more trades just to see if movement was there, so i could put stop loss above opening and go to sleep
the trades were not doing anything so i decided to close the 2 trades and go to sleep, now 2:30am
just as i went to close them, simplefx server went offline,
it came back on later and i had lost 7.2342 bitcoins (2 trades) all due to the server going offline and completely out of my control

i will wait to see what they say in email rather than promise in public forum
hopefully simplefx are true to their word and refund my loss
(i also lost another 2.2 bitcoin immediately after trying to recoup loss but that was my own doing, but still a symptom of my initial loss due to server, which i would not have done otherwise, so in all i lost over 9 bitcoins)

i will post replies of emails and how simplefx handle this here for all

fingers crossed

BEWARE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

site has gone down, i had many open trades, which i now have lost on,
thats if i havent lost them all if site dont come back online

how can you run a trading platform with backup servers

BEWARE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello,
First of all, I am deeply sorry for any inconvenience. The issue was caused by our liquidity provider and there was nothing we could do about it. Please submit a support ticket with a description of your situation and we will refund your losses. This is our standard policy in such cases.

Best Regards,

you did not offer to refund my losses in the reply i got from you at all
i also lost again today
when your "24/7 market" closed for 5 minutes, this was even when using MT4
and at the exact same time BTC took a massive drop (makes me wonder)

whom do i contact about my initial loss ?
as it totally destroyed my trading, and it happened just as i was about to close all to go to sleep (GMT+7)
i had to wait then just to see i had lost a lot
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

Hello,
First of all, I am deeply sorry for any inconvenience. The issue was caused by our liquidity provider and there was nothing we could do about it. Please submit a support ticket with a description of your situation and we will refund your losses. This is our standard policy in such cases.

Best Regards,

[/quote]

Is SimpleFX properly equipped to handle customer activity during massive worldwide Bitcoin volume, such as the current Bitcoin boom run to $500 USD today? Nobody likes to see their exchange of choice go down when they absolutely need it the most. It can be devastating. Are there industry standards for how exchanges deal with massive volume? If so, do you meet these standards?

Hello,

Best Regards,

We are happy to announce that we enabled Two Factor Authentication for withdrawals.

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
I definitely love the minimalistic design. Will definitely try to use this one day.
Hello Traders!

We have just posted a short promotional video. Please take a look and tell us what you think;)
Link: https://youtu.be/QJl8bjXe8eY
Hello Traders!
1. After Affiliate Program implementing our main focus is now 2FA and new instruments.
2. We also recommend to watch our Q&A session on BTCVIX VIX's Whale Club TeamSpeak Server weekly podcast: http://youtu.be/9OLDL33oMCY
3. Unfortunately we do not have micro or mini accounts. I would recommend to test our platform on demo account.
Merit: 500
can i have micro or mini account on simplefx?

because 1 pip = 40k sat is too big for me to test the site with real account not demo account..maybe in the forex like 1 pip= 0.01 usd...
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
A $impleFX representative had an hour long Q&A yesterday on BTCVIX VIX's Whale Club TeamSpeak Server weekly podcast.

It was a pretty good session with a four other man panel. A lot of topics were covered.

YouTube link here: http://youtu.be/9OLDL33oMCY

legendary
hi guys..  i had a  lot of fun already on this trading platform..

what would be nice to have is :

when entering a   buy or sell.;   how much profit i'll make if price moves 1% in my good direction.      so i can calculate intantly   how much i need to  like 1broker has.µ

read about position sizing.

what I use is this: http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=281772
great script

and btw: for forex pairs generaly 1 pip means $10 in a 1 Lot position
Activity: 411
Merit: 250
hi guys..  i had a  lot of fun already on this trading platform..

what would be nice to have is :

when entering a   buy or sell.;   how much profit i'll make if price moves 1% in my good direction.      so i can calculate intantly   how much i need to  like 1broker has.µ
Or something similar that makes it realy easy

everytime i'm making an order .. i'll stick to 0.01 contract  because i have no idea what it will result into if i'm doing a market order..  and i want to be fast..

2FA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   needs to be implemented .; for withdraws    as fast as possible Smiley  and email confirmation on top of that would be also great to have..

thanks ..and keep adding  markets..    not sure how you guys make money.; but most of the markets are pretty hard to trade because they are traded by the elite of the world
why not add  a few markets who are less difficult .. like bitcoin market;. but then with  smaller spreads Smiley

But thanks for the great service already.. i like  it a lot.. so far.

https://simplefx.com/?sfx-r=b9acece2-d022-4f9b-a40a-e35cbf9097b0  for anyone who wants to get  50% of the affiliate that i make on you .. give me a shout..

legendary
still no referal program?
Hello capoeira,
Planned date of affiliate program start is tomorrow, I will post an information here as soon as it is ready. Thank you for interest.

Hello,
I am happy to announce that our Affiliate Program is now live!
More info: https://simplefx.com/affiliate/

the page should show visitor stats and refered accounts
Pages:
Jump to: