Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SimpleFX.com - forex broker with BTC and LTC crosses and 1:500 leverage - page 34. (Read 64236 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hello guys.

Im new on this forum, I kinda jumped in without checking simplefx out fully, I have got 2 live accounts the deposited amounts were 16BTC in and one 18BTC in the other, profited about 4BTC on both so far.... I have been very happy so far but I have not tried a withdrawal yet, I would be happy to use this thread to report status updates to let people know more information about the actual legitimacy of simplefx, im planning on doing a withdrawal just yet but when I do ill report the details on here, I know im new on this forum... its the only one I could find with a decent thread on simplefx.. so on this basis ill include screenshots along with the updates as and when I have them...

cheers
russell
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
SimpleFX.com - Free Trading & Investing App
still no referal program?
Hello capoeira,
Planned date of affiliate program start is tomorrow, I will post an information here as soon as it is ready. Thank you for interest.

Hello,
I am happy to announce that our Affiliate Program is now live!
More info: https://simplefx.com/affiliate/
Hello capoeira,
Planned date of affiliate program start is tomorrow, I will post an information here as soon as it is ready. Thank you for interest.
legendary
Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003
The site is back up for me now. Im not sure what happened. I didn't change anything. Just tried refreshing again till it came back up. Everything is good now. Thanks.
I am happy that everything is working correctly. Have a successful trading Wink
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
The site is back up for me now. Im not sure what happened. I didn't change anything. Just tried refreshing again till it came back up. Everything is good now. Thanks.
Site is down right now. Any news about that?

Hello, our site is up and running, we did not notice any problems. Could you send me a screenshot?

It's just a blank white screen for me. Not much to take a screenshot of but here it is: http://imgur.com/pYCd4pD

Tried chrome, firefox, and also tried loading it up on my phone with the same result.

Sorry to hear that. Could you please try this link: https://simplefx.com/dashboard/
You should be redirected there automatically.

Hello, our site is up and running, we did not notice any problems. Could you send me a screenshot?

It's just a blank white screen for me. Not much to take a screenshot of but here it is: http://imgur.com/pYCd4pD

Tried chrome, firefox, and also tried loading it up on my phone with the same result.

Another great news for our Clients!

1. We decreased minimum position size on indices and commodities from 1 lot to 0.01 lot. Now, even with smaller funds, you can trade indices and commodities.

2. We added 20 US Equities to our offer:

Apple Inc.
Amazon.com Inc.
Alibaba Group Holding Limited
Bank of America Corporation
Citigroup Inc
Exxon Mobil Corporation
Facebook, Inc.
Freeport-McMoRan Inc.
First Solar, Inc.
Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
Google Inc.
GoPro, Inc
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc.
JPMorgan Chase & Co.
McDonald's Corp.
Netflix, Inc.
The Procter & Gamble Company
Tesla Motors, Inc.
Twitter, Inc.
Wal-Mart Stores Inc.

There will be much more very soon so stay tuned:)
We are happy to announce that we introduced new functionality in our Webtrader platform, which was requested by our Clients. Bitcoin account balance, equity and free margin can now be previewed in one of 15 hard currencies. Please see screen attached:

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Hallo,

Your support say me that Witdraw BTC could take over 24 hours!!!! It's a bad thing!

It is just an extreme example, it can happen during some technical issues but 99% of withdrawals take about 1 hour. Withdrawals have to be confirmed manually by our Accounting Department, it is a security measure which protects our Clients funds from electronic attacks. We believe it is worth to wait a little longer for withdrawal in the name of funds safety.

I 'only trade on broker that guarantee me Instant WD (exness, OctaFx, 1Broker). When you could done this i try yours services (but spread are to high yet!).
Hallo,

Your support say me that Witdraw BTC could take over 24 hours!!!! It's a bad thing!

It is just an extreme example, it can happen during some technical issues but 99% of withdrawals take about 1 hour. Withdrawals have to be confirmed manually by our Accounting Department, it is a security measure which protects our Clients funds from electronic attacks. We believe it is worth to wait a little longer for withdrawal in the name of funds safety.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Hallo,

Hello, how much confirmations is needed on a BTC deposit to see the balance updated ? thx
Hello, our system requires at least one confirmation, usually between 1 and 5, but sometimes more. It is algorithm based security measure. Most deposits are ready to trade within 1 hour.
Activity: 273
Merit: 250
Hello, how much confirmations is needed on a BTC deposit to see the balance updated ? thx
i just found out about you guys today and "LOVE IT" ! (From LTC reddit)
Major Upgrade from 1broker interms of UI and Mobile integration

There are some Question i have before i get started

1) would there be any Stocks for SimpleFX in the future?

2)  is there a maximum BTC limit in a open Position? i know 1broker have 1,000BTC limit in 1 currency Pair.

3) i have a hard time finding information about how long you guys have been doing business for, when did simple FX started and Founded. where are you guys Based from?

4) there is no information about how Bitcoin is secure, what percent is in Hot Wallet and Cold Wallet, etc. i have a right to Know this kind of information.

5) how are BTC withdraw is it instant, as long as Funds are available in Hot wallet?

6) you guys have 2FA for withdrawal , Etc ?

Thank you, So Far So Good,

Hello cnblue, I am glad you like our website. I will try to answer your questions:

1) We are planning to improve our offer and increase the number of instruments to trade, but I can not give you any specific date.
2) Maximum open position on one instruments is 100 lots and the lot size you can check here: https://simplefx.com/resources/SimpleFX_Contracts.pdf
3) All this information can be found here: https://simplefx.com/contact/ in Company Info section
4) This percentage depends on a lot of factors such as market conditions, account balance, exposure but it varies between 5% and 10% funds in Hot Wallet, never more
5) One of our security measures is manual approval of our customers withdrawals, after the withdrawal request is approved, the rest depends on Bitcoin network.
6) It will be implemented very soon, September is a deadline because a lot of customers have asked for it.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask, it can be here on forum or on our website https://simplefx.com/supportCenter/
Have a nice day:)
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
i just found out about you guys today and "LOVE IT" ! (From LTC reddit)
Major Upgrade from 1broker interms of UI and Mobile integration

There are some Question i have before i get started

1) would there be any Stocks for SimpleFX in the future?

2)  is there a maximum BTC limit in a open Position? i know 1broker have 1,000BTC limit in 1 currency Pair.

3) i have a hard time finding information about how long you guys have been doing business for, when did simple FX started and Founded. where are you guys Based from?

4) there is no information about how Bitcoin is secure, what percent is in Hot Wallet and Cold Wallet, etc. i have a right to Know this kind of information.

5) how are BTC withdraw is it instant, as long as Funds are available in Hot wallet?

6) you guys have 2FA for withdrawal , Etc ?

Thank you, So Far So Good,
I am really sorry for this, someone probably missed it, I will pull some strings and you will get the answer ASAP.
Pages:
Jump to: