Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SimpleFX.com - forex broker with BTC and LTC crosses and 1:500 leverage - page 32. (Read 64236 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Right, simplefx came through, excellent support very friendly and were utterly attentive with my situation... They are problem solvers and not problem makers which is rare these days...

I was able to place my first three bitcoin withdrawals today, 20btc, 21btc and 15btc (which is around 15btc over my original deposit), all of which were received in my bitcoin wallet within 10-15 minutes.... VERY impressed with simplefx....

Im happy to put up proofs if my lack of history on these forums creates any shroud over my review...

cheers
russell
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
SimpleFX.com - Free Trading & Investing App
A followup to my earlier post regarding withdrawals @ simplefx, I have now finally got to the stage where im happy to withdraw some of the profit, made about 20 bitcoins on one account and 15 on another.... Upon attempting to withdraw I was asked to enter a new BTC withdrawal address, which I did, but no email came through which is required to click the verification link to finish adding the new BTC address.. I have since spoke to support, IT confirmed their mail server is currently having issues, apparently there is no other way to get a BTC wallet address other than clicking the link that comes through on the email.... That does not help me very much, i'll keep you guys posted with this and I really do hope im not being messed about @ simplefx...

Russell

Hello Russell, we have just send you an email about this case, please follow a procedure described there.

Best Regards,

SimpleFX
Activity: 4
A followup to my earlier post regarding withdrawals @ simplefx, I have now finally got to the stage where im happy to withdraw some of the profit, made about 20 bitcoins on one account and 15 on another.... Upon attempting to withdraw I was asked to enter a new BTC withdrawal address, which I did, but no email came through which is required to click the verification link to finish adding the new BTC address.. I have since spoke to support, IT confirmed their mail server is currently having issues, apparently there is no other way to get a BTC wallet address other than clicking the link that comes through on the email.... That does not help me very much, i'll keep you guys posted with this and I really do hope im not being messed about @ simplefx...

Russell
Activity: 18

eurusd should always be 1 or below (as good brokers offers 0 - 0.1 spread + commission equivalent to 0.5 pips (5usd per lot)).

OFFTOPIC: can you give an example of a broker with spread and comission equivalent to 0.5 pips on EURUSD? they always say they exist, but I never saw one (unless you mean ecn accounts with 20.000 minimum deposit)

OT and unfair to speak about others brokers here. PM me.
Also any big boy, serious with FX (for a living), can contact me who knows what we can do.
Finally, I don't understand how you will do if I deposit 1000 BTC and with high risk I win 1000 BTC. Then I want to withdraw my 2000 BTC. Will you buy BTC on the market to pay me? Please be clearer in your risk management rules as you know already many BTC businesses are scam, same for forex brokers, so hope you understand my concerns.

Hello,

Thank you for your kind words.

Spreads come from our liquidity providers and unfortunately there is not much we can do to lower them. Except for changing or adding new providers, and this is our plan for the beginning of 2016.

As for the next question, your trades are made with our liquidity providers, not with us, so your profit is available to withdraw as soon as you close your trade.

If you have any further question, do not hesitate to ask.

Best Regards,

SimpleFX Customer Support
[/quote]

Thanks,
You didn't answer about swaps that are negative for eurusd short while positive elsewhere.
But I understand you need time to improve.

Also, in my example, if I win 1000 btc, how will you do to pay me? Buy on market? I understand if my account is EUR or USD based then LP pays you then you pay me, but if BTC? Please be a bit transparent, thanks.
legendary
Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003

eurusd should always be 1 or below (as good brokers offers 0 - 0.1 spread + commission equivalent to 0.5 pips (5usd per lot)).

OFFTOPIC: can you give an example of a broker with spread and comission equivalent to 0.5 pips on EURUSD? they always say they exist, but I never saw one (unless you mean ecn accounts with 20.000 minimum deposit)
Hi
I tried your services with tiny money and I like your website, mt4 access, ...
Spreads are not so bad, but not good enough.
but spreads on some pairs like gbpcad are too big... 5 or so when usually it is 2.2 or so, plus commission, so total 2.7
Also your eurusd SHORT swap is negative while most brokers give positive swap.

Finally, I don't understand how you will do if I deposit 1000 BTC and with high risk I win 1000 BTC. Then I want to withdraw my 2000 BTC. Will you buy BTC on the market to pay me? Please be clearer in your risk management rules as you know already many BTC businesses are scam, same for forex brokers, so hope you understand my concerns.

But in all case I cannot deposit more than a few BTC.

Thanks. A good start still. At least you have MT4 whereas 1broker hasn't.

Hello,

Thank you for your kind words.

Spreads come from our liquidity providers and unfortunately there is not much we can do to lower them. Except for changing or adding new providers, and this is our plan for the beginning of 2016.

As for the next question, your trades are made with our liquidity providers, not with us, so your profit is available to withdraw as soon as you close your trade.

If you have any further question, do not hesitate to ask.

Best Regards,

Hi
I tried your services with tiny money and I like your website, mt4 access, ...
Spreads are not so bad, but not good enough.
but spreads on some pairs like gbpcad are too big... 5 or so when usually it is 2.2 or so, plus commission, so total 2.7
Also your eurusd SHORT swap is negative while most brokers give positive swap.

But in all case I cannot deposit more than a few BTC.

Thanks. A good start still. At least you have MT4 whereas 1broker hasn't.
and as i already mentioned, the 2nd time i was using MT4 and the 24/7 market (conveniently) closed for 5 minutes as BTC took a huge drop.

and 1st time i am told i should have been using MT4 as alternative, but i could not download it when i needed it

and it is not stated that i should download it, just that i can
they should indicate this on website clearly somewhere
and it is very likely it might have also affected MT4 use, its just i do not know so they give the easiest reply that suits them (in poor english)

Hello,

I am sorry that your claims were not accepted and refunded, but as I understand the reason for this is that our service was fully accessible during the downtime which you described, but via MT4 platform.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Forex Account Manager
Pay attention in using SimplyFX.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
and as i already mentioned, the 2nd time i was using MT4 and the 24/7 market (conveniently) closed for 5 minutes as BTC took a huge drop.

and 1st time i am told i should have been using MT4 as alternative, but i could not download it when i needed it

and it is not stated that i should download it, just that i can
they should indicate this on website clearly somewhere
and it is very likely it might have also affected MT4 use, its just i do not know so they give the easiest reply that suits them (in poor english)
here is the reply

We are very sorry for the inconvenience of experiencing the outage our website caused you.

However we offer two different ways of closing positions: Metatrader 4 for desktop and Metatrader 4 for Android and iOS.

It is always trader's responsibility to ensure alternative ways of entering and closing trades.
You can download tools for trading from our website: https://simplefx.com/downloads.
We do apologized for the inconvenience but we can not refund any of your loses.

Best Regards,
SimpleFX Customer Service"
UPDATE:
i opened a ticket on website as still waiting for a reply
which i now got
stating they replied on the 20th, which they did not
and put it simply NO REFUND for their service being down

simply told i should have used MT4 not their website
even though they do not state this on website
our website is unreliable please use MT4 aswell

and even though the 2nd time i had a loss the market closed for 5 minutes which also affected MT4 use
as i was using MT4

so all the promise here on a public forum was just for the public forum

do be careful as if you incur loss due to server downtime etc. you will NOT be refunded
Hello pinkslink,

We have sent you an email exactly on 20th November, right after our response on the forum. Maybe it went to your Spam box. Please check it.

Best Regards,

any update, as you posted here you are looking into it
but i am yet to have any email from you or any sort of a reply
and its now more than 2 weeks (again) since you posted you are looking at it

i sent an email directly to [email protected]
as clicking send message under customer support on contact us page does NOT work
(it just takes you back to trading wall page)
i did not get a ticket number (obviously)
i did get a response within an hour, stating 40+ minutes is "slight downtime"
and wishing me succesful trading

i then had a reply HERE about refund
so i replied to the email i had from [email protected]
explaining everything and providing details and trade numbers etc.
and have not heard back since
this was on the 04/11/15

my username is different

Pinkslink we do apologize for the delayed response.
We have checked once again all support tickets and unfortunately we didn't see any message from you.
Could you provide ticket number concerning your complaint and contact us via live chat?

Hello Pinkslink,

We have found your email and handed it over to our Support Department. Your case was not reviewed earlier because you did not submit your claims via official Support Center: https://simplefx.com/support/
In the future please use our official channel of contact with the support, only this can guarantee you a quick response.

Best Regards,

pinkslink, thank you for your feedback about “Contact us” tab on our website, this issue will be fixed soon.
please check links on website
as previously mentioned i did try the support page but when you click the link it takes you to trading wall

having said that i do now just see you have now updated the support page and ticket system

as clicking send message under customer support on contact us page does NOT work

this was on the 04/11/15

my username is different

We have checked once again all support tickets and unfortunately we didn't see any message from you.
Could you provide ticket number concerning your complaint and contact us via live chat?

Hello Pinkslink,

We have found your email and handed it over to our Support Department. Your case was not reviewed earlier because you did not submit your claims via official Support Center: https://simplefx.com/support/
In the future please use our official channel of contact with the support, only this can guarantee you a quick response.

Best Regards,

this was on the 04/11/15

my username is different

Hello Pinkslink,

Best Regards,

this was on the 04/11/15

my username is different

Pages:
Jump to: