Author

Topic: [ANN] Sirius A New Smart Chain Freely Distributed - page 109. (Read 66362 times)

Activity: 268
Merit: 250
love is first
i want to known more about this coin! what is vision  of Sirius project? there is any official website?
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
I filled out the form and made an address under payment request, I hope that is alright.
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
I also received 5000 sirius
How many days or hour we have to wait before start staking?

OK,I found this information on the Slack,need 500 confirmations to start staking
Activity: 548
Merit: 265
My old account was "Ghoom" (hacked) u=199247
What the actual price of this coin and where I can to buy it. As I understand if distribution was completed - we should have market. Is it special thread or we can trade here?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sirx-buying-selling-2687228
Activity: 212
Merit: 1
What the actual price of this coin and where I can to buy it. As I understand if distribution was completed - we should have market. Is it special thread or we can trade here?
Activity: 758
Finally the Sirius airdrop is happening? There's still time to join, I hope so! Apparently people are receiving their coins immediately, soon there will be exchanges? The greatest concern will be to build a solid community and to have adoption.
Activity: 506
Wallet looks good and quite innovative implementations
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Filled out the form.
Please have a check
A nice promising project!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 306
I have also received 5,000 SIRX.  Thanks a lot!
It's very interesting project.
Activity: 420
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
i am interested in the sirius and just fill the form.i also want to know the road of the project.where i can find it?
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
The project seems to be good, and personally feel that there is still more prospects for development, and hope that the team continues to develop reliably, so that everyone can benefit, rather than an empty project, just stay on the paper.
Activity: 548
Merit: 265
My old account was "Ghoom" (hacked) u=199247
Filled out the form.

Hope isn't to late.

Can you check ?

Thanks
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
got coins ,thanks  Smiley
what is the period of maturation of the coins?
Dear dev ,to fill the form for some distribution coin,  i just need to fill  one of the bitcointalk account info or  github info.  Is it right ?  Or i need fill both of the information

Read the OP, Currently the Airdrop is only open to Sr. Member & Up or If you have Developer Account in GitHub

What is developer account on github? Is it special status? I have found requiremts on the registration of account on the GitHub before the 30 November 2017. Why are you talking about developer account?

l have the same question
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Filled out the form. Hopefully I did it correctly. Will wait for the SIRX.
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman
We have checked through 105 submissions today and all those who qualified were sent a distribution,
the distributions were 5k or 10K depending on what the account qualified for bitcointalk/github
We will check around a 100 accounts per day on first come first served basis. If your turn is not up please wait.

For those who did not read the instructions, some were rejected outright and some were given a chance to correct because they qualify.
Remember if your Sirius address is not on your bitcointalk profile or github bio page you will not receive a distribution.
If your only contribution to github is signing up please do not fill the github part of the form.
Github accounts must have at least one contribution prior to Nov 30 2017 to qualify as active.

Do not fill the form twice to fix a mistake, please PM "joseph" in Sirius slack instead.

* There will be other distributions for those who did not qualify for the first stage.
   Our priority atm are active Github devs and Bitcointalk members of the rank senior and above
Activity: 26
Interested in project, but not a Sr.memeber? Like the Slack #Doshid
Would love to have some SIRX: SP9MQN4aUxBKpobMn2TSk2cPsxqQgSFRsx

Thank you
Dear dev ,to fill the form for some distribution coin,  i just need to fill  one of the bitcointalk account info or  github info.  Is it right ?  Or i need fill both of the information

Read the OP, Currently the Airdrop is only open to Sr. Member & Up or If you have Developer Account in GitHub

thanks a lot !
Activity: 62
What will be the requirements for the next airdrop ? The Sr Member and above will still stand ?
Activity: 672
DeepOnion
It's a promising project. Thanks for reminding my Sirius on my profile page. I have updated.
Guys, we can build a good community to help the project. What do you think?
Jump to: