Author

Topic: [ANN] Sirius A New Smart Chain Freely Distributed - page 105. (Read 66362 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
DeepOnion
I think this coin has a good distribution method.  Intrigued to see what's next.

As a QTUM clone, the development roadmap will have to be substantial for this coin to hold any value.  I think there may be something good here.

Yes, a good future this project will have. I will collect SIRX as much as I can from the SIRX Buying / Selling topic.
Also I hope I can do something for this project to grow up it with the community together.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Like the github requirement!
Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
I think this coin has a good distribution method.  Intrigued to see what's next.

As a QTUM clone, the development roadmap will have to be substantial for this coin to hold any value.  I think there may be something good here.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
I have filled the form and submitted my github info.
Activity: 123
Is this a new coin or a fork?
Activity: 304
4. You can apply with a bitcointalk account (senior and above) and/or a github account created before November 30 2017

need sr.member(or above)
Activity: 308
Merit: 100

We have processed all submissions up to 5-1-2018 14:02:46 distributions were sent to anyone who qualified. This process is semi automated, beyond checking for address for initial rejection everything else is manual, we even double check the addresses again manually, it's a tedious process so have some patience. Some submissions from 5-1-2018 and all of those on 6/1 - 7/1 have not been processed yet.

anyone who submitted the form on January 4th and earlier and did not get a distribution, most likely they were rejected for failing to follow the instructions.  it's only a few lines of text that we posted before the form link itself on the OP, so not easy to miss.

If you submitted the form on or before January 4th and failed to receive a distribution, double check the instructions and refill the form only if you qualify.
Anyone who fills the form again after receiving a distribution will be banned from any future Stages even if they qualify.

Dear Sirius, I do not remember exactly when I sent the request. Comuque today I have updated the wallet and had 2 days of updates so I think I sent a request before 5.
In my BT profile there is the address, I hope to receive soon. Thanks and good job
Activity: 304
This airdrop method seems very good.
I want this method to spread even with other coins.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
Hello.

The .exe kept self deleting but it was just the virus scanner bullshit, it`s fine now.

I have received Sirius coins after just a few days.

Thank you Sirius team.

----------------

Activity: 379
Hi,

I'm new to bitcointalk, but for years on github. Will I be banned for filling both infos in the form? Only now I understand what "senior and above" means.
i think no, put the address in your profile in bitcointalk and you are ok
Activity: 66
Hi,

I'm new to bitcointalk, but for years on github. Will I be banned for filling both infos in the form? Only now I understand what "senior and above" means.

I filled both and was not banned; they sent me my GitHub stake.
Activity: 478
Hi,dev learn your projects just now and i am very like your projects.
I filled the form and hope get the coins.
Activity: 1
Hi,

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Under authorization of Joseph i made a thread for the Italian community https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27643781

Activity: 74

To whomever is filling the form with other people's profile links, the profile must have the same Sirius address or it will be rejected.
You are wasting your time and ours. Due to this all submissions without the Sirius address on the profile matching the submitted
Sirius address on the form are auto rejected. We will not do a manual fix.

I've just updated my Bitcointalk profile with my Sirius address. Did not know it was required when I applied with my Github account as I thought putting the address in github bio field was sufficient.

Do I need to re-submit the form?
Activity: 622
Merit: 251
love coins
John the camp,wait to receive my Sirius.
Activity: 308
Dear dev,I have received my gift from you ,thx.
this wallet is very different from others.I believe in this coin and this project.will hold it for a long time.
Activity: 392
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
i fill the form today.where i can check the sheet?when i can get it?
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

We have processed all submissions up to 5-1-2018 14:02:46 distributions were sent to anyone who qualified. This process is semi automated, beyond checking for address for initial rejection everything else is manual, we even double check the addresses again manually, it's a tedious process so have some patience. Some submissions from 5-1-2018 and all of those on 6/1 - 7/1 have not been processed yet.

anyone who submitted the form on January 4th and earlier and did not get a distribution, most likely they were rejected for failing to follow the instructions.  it's only a few lines of text that we posted before the form link itself on the OP, so not easy to miss.

If you submitted the form on or before January 4th and failed to receive a distribution, double check the instructions and refill the form only if you qualify.
Anyone who fills the form again after receiving a distribution will be banned from any future Stages even if they qualify.

Activity: 672
DeepOnion
I'm pretty new to the whole crypto world.  I was interested in this as its a new project.  Can anyone assist with a sample conf file, or what I need to put in it?

TIA

As you are the Member rank, you need one active GitHub account registered before Nov 30, 2017.
Download Sirius wallet and creat one address.
Fill the google sheet for AirDrop.
Jump to: