Author

Topic: [ANN] Sirius A New Smart Chain Freely Distributed - page 110. (Read 66362 times)

Activity: 413
Merit: 250
I also received 5000 sirius
How many days or hour we have to wait before start staking?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
I have also received 5,000 SIRX.  Thanks very much everyone!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253
DISTRIBUTION STARTED

I have Receive 5,000 SIRX Cheesy I can feel some good things about this coin.

Thanks Dev!
legendary
The wallet was very easy to  install , great job i would say. When the distributions is planned to start? thanks

Already started, on slack he said he's going to be back in a couple of hours to finish it.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
The wallet was very easy to  install , great job i would say. When the distributions is planned to start? thanks
legendary
Does anyone know how MPOS differs from POS?
legendary
Nothing yet
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Anybody gotten any yet? Or will the actual distribution occur after January 31st?
Activity: 542
Merit: 250
The installation happened very fast, no problems arose
I really liked the wallet, quickly synchronized. You see to the matter seriously approached. Cool
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman
I have an SR-level account, I just need to add Sirius's address to my account's profile to get free coins? Do not need PM or registration form?

link to registration form on OP

Hey, for how long will the air drop be running. Is it a number of days or when you reach a number of users?

First stage distribution will cease end of day on January 31st,  anyone signed up before then will be checked.
Activity: 257
Merit: 252
I have an SR-level account, I just need to add Sirius's address to my account's profile to get free coins? Do not need PM or registration form?

Hey, for how long will the air drop be running. Is it a number of days or when you reach a number of users?
legendary

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
legendary
Dear dev ,to fill the form for some distribution coin,  i just need to fill  one of the bitcointalk account info or  github info.  Is it right ?  Or i need fill both of the information

Read the OP, Currently the Airdrop is only open to Sr. Member & Up or If you have Developer Account in GitHub

What is developer account on github? Is it special status? I have found requiremts on the registration of account on the GitHub before the 30 November 2017. Why are you talking about developer account?

l have the same question

If you don't know what it is, you probably don't have it Wink A developer account costs 7usd a month.

Can we get a distribution list up dev?

We do not mean a paid account. An active github account created on/before Nov 30 2017 is all that is needed.

Thanks for clarification! But what does it mean active? One activity per year is it enough? How to separate developer from the just user of github? I think that it is not possible make in the objective way.

here is an example of an account that won't make the cut:

https://github.com/dfhgdgb

Check the activity of the account under Contribution activity.

I think it is pretty clear we can make a decision in an objective way.

Activity: 324
Merit: 100
Dear dev ,to fill the form for some distribution coin,  i just need to fill  one of the bitcointalk account info or  github info.  Is it right ?  Or i need fill both of the information

Read the OP, Currently the Airdrop is only open to Sr. Member & Up or If you have Developer Account in GitHub

What is developer account on github? Is it special status? I have found requiremts on the registration of account on the GitHub before the 30 November 2017. Why are you talking about developer account?

l have the same question

If you don't know what it is, you probably don't have it Wink A developer account costs 7usd a month.

We do not mean a paid account. An active github account created on/before Nov 30 2017 is all that is needed.

Thanks for clarification! But what does it mean active? One activity per year is it enough? How to separate developer from the just user of github? I think that it is not possible make in the objective way.
legendary

l have the same question

l have the same question

What if you have a regular GitHub account? In the OP I just see the mention of "Github account." It doesn't say anything about developers. I have a regular github.
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

l have the same question

should we use a 62 bit windows purse? if can use 32 bit I can participate in this airdrop.

It looks like the software is only 64 Bit. Are you saying that you only have a 32 Bit version of Windows? If so, I guess you can download a 64 bit version of Linux and dual boot. But that's so much added extra complication. Is it worth it for this air drop?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Dear dev ,to fill the form for some distribution coin,  i just need to fill  one of the bitcointalk account info or  github info.  Is it right ?  Or i need fill both of the information

Jump to: