Author

Topic: [ANN] Sirius A New Smart Chain Freely Distributed - page 113. (Read 66362 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Also excited for this project even though I can't get the airdrop... tired of ICOs  Embarrassed
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Projects looks great.  I don't know exact information about project,  but names and ranks of posters in this thread really impressed me. Unfortunately it is only high ranks,  but it gives more value to project.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Can't wait for the launch.  I think this project will have something big behind it.
Activity: 843
Merit: 1004
Please do not post addresses here, this is not allowed at bct  Roll Eyes
legendary
ok, I joined slack.  Name there is xibeijan.
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman
Hi, any news about project launch? I like your idea and would like to participate here.

Yes we are working on the last few preparations for the first distribution and an initial block explorer.
(This should be done today and be followed by the formal announcement.)

We are a couple of devs short because of the holiday vacation. So progress is a bit slower than normal.

The website is also in the works and should be done within a week.

We will have more distribution stages to follow.

But our first priority is onboarding developers from github and senior+ members of the bitcointalk community.

Activity: 270
Merit: 103
This one looks like one of the more interesting projects. Can't wait for more news on it.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Another Good Airdrop Project, The Senior Member requirements is a turn down to others but i think they should just stick to bounty if you guys decided to run one. GoodLuck on the project and looking forward for the Big launch.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Hi, any news about project launch? I like your idea and would like to participate here.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
DeepOnion
Anyone who needs to review the Github page please visit it via the link below. I searched and it should be for this project. If I was wrong, anyone can correct me.
https://github.com/siriuscore/sirius
Activity: 672
DeepOnion
Looks very good. I like your idea for distribution. This way will prevent multiple accounts. Looking forward to more information from your team.
Happy new year all.
Activity: 42
Thanks. I find those sites slow down my browser and machine too much. Bitcointalk is so much lighter.
I agree, xibeijan. I've used slack et al. but they're more cumbersome than a simple message board. However I'll keep watching for however newbs can participate  Cool
legendary
This looks like it's based on QTUM.  Is that right?  What's new?
legendary
your wallet looks great ,looking forward to the news Cheesy

I advise everyone to join the slack and test it!

How can I give it a try?
Activity: 350
- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"
Very interesting project , i hope i make senior fast enough.
Good luck.
legendary
We hope everyone had a wonderful holiday.

Please join us on Sirius slack

Link to self invite on OP

Don't use slack.  Is this required?
no not a requirement, it's just for people who want questions answered faster.

Thanks. I find those sites slow down my browser and machine too much. Bitcointalk is so much lighter.
Activity: 399
Good luck, looking forward to the distribution
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Hi all,

Cool project. Getting tired of ICO and looking for something more authentic in the way it is created.

Can date registered in bitcointalk can work besides the Sr. Member? I registered in late 2013. Did not have much activity since I was busy with my studies, then work ( feel like I have missed a lot in this time!)

Good luck and looking forward to contribute. Not with code since I am not a developer but in any other way.
Activity: 48
Senior members only?? Any other caviats you want to apply? 4+ years maybe? Or trust?  Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
your wallet looks great ,looking forward to the news Cheesy

I advise everyone to join the slack and test it!
Jump to: