Author

Topic: [ANN] Sirius A New Smart Chain Freely Distributed - page 111. (Read 66362 times)

Activity: 720
Merit: 500
should we use a 62 bit windows purse? if can use 32 bit I can participate in this airdrop.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
I have done filled the form registration, hopefully i'm not late for the first Sirius distribution, a bit feedback about wallet, that cool, clean and working well for me, Thanks in advance.

I think the instructions state that you must put the address on your location or your Bitcoin address. Re check that because you don't want to make a mistake that will cost you the coins.

Here's what it says (You can place your Sirx address in the location or bitcoin address of your bitcointalk profile).

And I would just put the address, since I don't know if the dev has a bot that checks for the address before sending the air drop.

Got you, I put both in signature and location, Well the rest is just need to waiting when the distribution will be made.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Dear dev ,to fill the form for some distribution coin,  i just need to fill  one of the bitcointalk account info or  github info.  Is it right ?  Or i need fill both of the information

Read the OP, Currently the Airdrop is only open to Sr. Member & Up or If you have Developer Account in GitHub
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Dear dev ,to fill the form for some distribution coin,  i just need to fill  one of the bitcointalk account info or  github info.  Is it right ?  Or i need fill both of the information
Activity: 360
Merit: 250
Token
Signed up
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!
Another good project worth supporting, But too bad still need 2 more months for Sr. Member Rank  Cry

I hope you guys will run some bounty or mini airdrop for low level guys so we can also have the chance to grab some SIRX.
Activity: 257
Merit: 252
I have done filled the form registration, hopefully i'm not late for the first Sirius distribution, a bit feedback about wallet, that cool, clean and working well for me, Thanks in advance.

I think the instructions state that you must put the address on your location or your Bitcoin address. Re check that because you don't want to make a mistake that will cost you the coins.

Here's what it says (You can place your Sirx address in the location or bitcoin address of your bitcointalk profile).

And I would just put the address, since I don't know if the dev has a bot that checks for the address before sending the air drop.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
Activity: 594
What is the feature of the project?Where is the white paper.
Activity: 257
Merit: 252
For how long will this be open? Maybe I can make it in time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
will give tokens only Sr. The Member? Then in vain I followed the topic from December 18. Sense of dividing into ranks? If you can not now distinguish between re-registration, then you can invite experienced programmers

I think that this way of token distribution will give more value to Sirius Project. It is differ from most of airdrops to anyone for one tweet or just for form filling. Good luck to Dev and participants
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
will give tokens only Sr. The Member? Then in vain I followed the topic from December 18. Sense of dividing into ranks? If you can not now distinguish between re-registration, then you can invite experienced programmers

That's kind of been a focal point of this thread, that it's for Sr. Member and above. That greatly reduces sock puppets, if you want to know the reason. I think that's what you meant by "sense."
Sorry for my English. We do not take, okay we go to look for where we come in handy, and you good luck
Activity: 256

That's kind of been a focal point of this thread, that it's for Sr. Member and above. That greatly reduces sock puppets, if you want to know the reason. I think that's what you meant by "sense."
Activity: 256
Dev, I joined the first distribution of Sirius! When will this happen? I put my address SIRX in Location Profile! Were these official testers found in Slack? Because in the thread there were no ads about it, or did I miss it?

There's going to be multiple distribution?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
So, is it possible to participate in this project if I have github account registered two years ago? Dev, could you share spreadsheet of registrations for transparency of distribution?
Activity: 471
What is the purpose of Sirius again? It's a qtum fork so how is it different from qtum?

The OP said that once the distribution is over they will part ways with quantum and give their development roadmap.
Activity: 762
What is the purpose of Sirius again? It's a qtum fork so how is it different from qtum?
Activity: 82
is the airdrop still open ??

It just started today.

Hi TheStuhlman, any chance to get the airdrop for those who open the bitcointalk account some years ago but with not enough activity to get to Sr. member? Thank you!

Interesting project, wish you success, will cooperate if possible and time allows.
dev. more information you share more people will come. support your project.
Jump to: