Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sirius A New Smart Chain Freely Distributed - page 20. (Read 66332 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
i am also a little dissapointed in this great team , but you can never tell how far they are with the developing of the project , besides that it is better to keep this coins then sell them for this too low prices

Agree .. there is no point in selling at current prices
I do not know what really happened with this project, but I still have the patience to wait.
At least in the next two months

You have the patience, but it also is a bit like you don't really have a choice. Selling right now isn't even worth logging into the exchange as the price is so low.
Greetings! Perhaps seeing the price of 200 satoshi, you will find the price of 450 satoshi very attractive, which is likely to happen, after some time.

Most likeley, I can't see it going up in this state.
For now yes it won't going up, let's think the positive way if looking the current price btc and other crypto is on down trend. I suggestion to hold little longer and i dont asking everyone to follow my suggestion.
As we know, we only (include me) got it from airdrop so dont making wish a lot if we only want doing sell without nothing interest to buy this sirx.
Sirius dev team just taking extra long time than others project ever existed. The point is lets we see their development hows that will going, I even hope they will doing the best for the project.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
i am also a little dissapointed in this great team , but you can never tell how far they are with the developing of the project , besides that it is better to keep this coins then sell them for this too low prices

I do not know what really happened with this project, but I still have the patience to wait.

You have the patience, but it also is a bit like you don't really have a choice. Selling right now isn't even worth logging into the exchange as the price is so low.
Greetings! Perhaps seeing the price of 200 satoshi, you will find the price of 450 satoshi very attractive, which is likely to happen, after some time.

For now yes it won't going up, let's think the positive way if looking the current price btc and other crypto is on down trend. I suggestion to hold little longer and i dont asking everyone to follow my suggestion.
As we know, we only (include me) got it from airdrop so dont making wish a lot if we only want doing sell without nothing interest to buy this sirx.
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
They are still active on slack/telegram and the dev's are not the only Who are buying,  proces are very good at the moment to buy some more SIRX
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
I assume the devs had tens of millions of coins left at the date of the exchange listing. Selling them at even 5 cents would make millions of bucks. And, as you can imagine, millions of bucks is a lot of money in any country in the world.

Why bother, if they are already have the money for living next few years, right?

They are the one who setup the buywall on cryptopia, its obvious since a normal trader would not let his BTC sleep on SIRX buywall for a long time. its dev buying the coins for those people that dont believe in the project.

if this is true which obviously looks like it because other than the devs buying up at relatively cheap price who else is buying a coin which the dev hardly give update about ongoing activities or even find the time to dignify some questions here with anwers,
what is the point of placing a buy wall instead of selling the millions in their possession, is there a motive behind it all, i wonder Huh

Well, nothing of it fits into a transparent project development in the open-source world of people's crypto-currencies.

Multiple pump-n-dump though...

Siriusly, even the awful Whalecoin from the known scammer Everett Forth is doing better. He is showing at least some updates.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
I assume the devs had tens of millions of coins left at the date of the exchange listing. Selling them at even 5 cents would make millions of bucks. And, as you can imagine, millions of bucks is a lot of money in any country in the world.

Why bother, if they are already have the money for living next few years, right?

They are the one who setup the buywall on cryptopia, its obvious since a normal trader would not let his BTC sleep on SIRX buywall for a long time. its dev buying the coins for those people that dont believe in the project.

if this is true which obviously looks like it because other than the devs buying up at relatively cheap price who else is buying a coin which the dev hardly give update about ongoing activities or even find the time to dignify some questions here with anwers,
what is the point of placing a buy wall instead of selling the millions in their possession, is there a motive behind it all, i wonder Huh
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
Apple doesn't say what they are doing everyday and yet iPhones appear...Just because there is no update doesn't mean nobody is working Smiley
have patience, sometimes it pays off Wink
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!

Activity: 756
Merit: 265

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
I wonder how soon Cryptopia will delist it.

Maybe I should hint them...
These are hard to predict. But it should not be very fast
I wonder how soon Cryptopia will delist it.

Maybe I should hint them...
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Not just your own disappointment with it.Although the price is so low now,i have sold all my coins.This team has not done a lot of things,include update of the roadmap's published code, etc.

But why sell your coins so low. Might as well keep them and see what the future might hold.

You sell these coins at a fairly cheap price,
do you think that this coin will not work properly in exchange?

I haven't sold my coins. I still have all of my Sirius.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251

Activity: 2156
Merit: 344
Not just your own disappointment with it.Although the price is so low now,i have sold all my coins.This team has not done a lot of things,include update of the roadmap's published code, etc.

But why sell your coins so low. Might as well keep them and see what the future might hold.

You sell these coins at a fairly cheap price,
do you think that this coin will not work properly in exchange?
Activity: 280

Activity: 336
Sirius USES a novel algorithm, and this breakthrough in technology is good for the project.We need to wait.
Activity: 534

Perhaps the project is planned for next year, I hope that Mr. Joseph will tell us about the reasons for silence ...
Developers - this is the leading engine, it all depends on them, and we have no right to demand ... if indeed, this long silence strains.
-
Misha does not hurry to dedicate to events, or they do not exist ... or the developers are waiting for something.
Activity: 672
Sirius's price is very low at the moment, but I'm still optimistic about it. The market is very low now, and there's nothing we can do about it
Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

Pages:
Jump to: