Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sirius A New Smart Chain Freely Distributed - page 43. (Read 66361 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

Well, this is some good news and bad news.

Cryptopia is very bad at support so i don't expect a quick response from them. About other exchange i hope its something better than cryptopia.

Since they are not allowed to announce the name of the exchange most probably its a binance listing. Well who knows, The developer off SIRX has a full of surprises Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
Based on the update of mischa, Cryptopia has some backlogged from the past months of listing request. so this week listing is not possible.

They are currently contacting the Cryptopia support to request for an update.

For the time being they are also currently working on a new exchange listing but they are not allowed to announce the named of the exchange website.

So for now enjoy the weekends and lets wait for next week. Cheesy 

Well, this is some good news and bad news.

Cryptopia is very bad at support so i don't expect a quick response from them. About other exchange i hope its something better than cryptopia.
Activity: 291
Merit: 10
Still nothing on cryptopia side and some investors are started to have some doubts on the project. They need to be pro-active and should post an update on their progress. 80BTC From the fund raising is not a small amount and people are starting to lose patience.
maybe you are starting to lose patience but there are enough people who understand that this team has alot to do and they are already very open to the community and very busy
Still nothing on cryptopia side and some investors are started to have some doubts on the project. They need to be pro-active and should post an update on their progress. 80BTC From the fund raising is not a small amount and people are starting to lose patience.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Also setting up a new coin, with his own blockchain for an exchange will take quite some time, if you just compare with adding a token ethereum based for instance.

Its true but this is just a fork and adding this to they platform should be easy for them, i think the main issue here is their capacity to handle transaction they need to add more server's, bandwidth and staff in order for them to function as fast as possible.
I agree with you,  cryptopia should expanding their team members and equipment. I believe listing fee to get listing in their platform not cheap anymore. Maybe they should start improving.
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!
your site is absolutely incomprehensible. There is no road map, no team. the project is generally alive? Is there news from the team?

You can get some information on the position paper that was released few weeks back and in the slack, the team there is quite active, if you have some question.

and you do not think that on the site this information should also be freely available. because the team is one of the bases for the success of the project
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Waiting may not be a bad thing, anyway, time can solve everything, patience wait to be listed on the exchange
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

if that mean we need wait some weeks again on Cryptopia?this efficiency is too low.we can't wait for it.

Cryptopia is at fault, they are too slow on adding new coin on their market. Sirx is not at fault here..

Listing on cryptopia is not cheap and as mischa says, Exchange website only has the power to decide on when they will list the coin.

Time flies so fast that most coins only needs to pay for the listing and get listed the next week. This time Money and Redtape and politics are involve on the listing process.

Yeah Mischa already paid a large sum of money to cryptopia, all we can do now is wait for them to decide on the listing date
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
cool,cool-cool Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!
Also setting up a new coin, with his own blockchain for an exchange will take quite some time, if you just compare with adding a token ethereum based for instance.

Its true but this is just a fork and adding this to they platform should be easy for them, i think the main issue here is their capacity to handle transaction they need to add more server's, bandwidth and staff in order for them to function as fast as possible.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Did the coin that got in are still there or there is some other transaction going out?
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

if that mean we need wait some weeks again on Cryptopia?this efficiency is too low.we can't wait for it.

Cryptopia is at fault, they are too slow on adding new coin on their market. Sirx is not at fault here..

Listing on cryptopia is not cheap and as mischa says, Exchange website only has the power to decide on when they will list the coin.

Time flies so fast that most coins only needs to pay for the listing and get listed the next week. This time Money and Redtape and politics are involve on the listing process.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Based on the update of mischa, Cryptopia has some backlogged from the past months of listing request. so this week listing is not possible.

For the time being they are also currently working on a new exchange listing but they are not allowed to announce the named of the exchange website.

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Cryptopia will be a good head start for Sirius,
Dev say cryptopia will get srx list within this week.
After that dev team will upgrading Sirius wallet.
Sound very fun news.

I have been using Cryptopia time ago, is not a super big exchange but works well and has a good list of coins in there. To begin with is going to be great.

yes Cryptopia, it's good .. A cool indicator for a new project, when ambitious managers are trying to get very profitable peaks of 
Bitfinex, Bithumb, Binance
other concerts later

Waiting is long, but it is also worthwhile. The development process of a great project is very difficult. Smiley

Sirius look like already have strong community supported this project already, most of the supporter come from China.
After Sirius get in one exchange I believe it will boost the popularity more.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Last Business day of the week, Lets all hope that it SIRX will be listed before the week ends.

Cryptopia last listing announcement was 22 hours ago so they will announce another coin listing any moment now.
I hope to list this week. Good luck.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!
Still no news about exchange, slack is quite and no interaction in the last 3 days! I wonder what is the latest updates about the listings? The last updates says early this week but the week is almost ending and still no updates about exchange listing.
Last Business day of the week, Lets all hope that it SIRX will be listed before the week ends.

Cryptopia last listing announcement was 22 hours ago so they will announce another coin listing any moment now.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
What i find interesting or worthwhile following this project is the fact they are trying to develop a system to create smart contract in an easy and accessible way, even for people which cannot code.
Pages:
Jump to: