Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sirius A New Smart Chain Freely Distributed - page 46. (Read 66361 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
A very good and interesting project, hoping that this project will be successful and smooth.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

The dev team appreciates the community and love to see the excitement all around us. But we have a small favor to ask.

Please refrain from copy/pasting slack messages to bitcointalk and vice versa, our official announcement channel on slack is the only official channel.

You can relay a message with your own words, but do not copy any of the devs names, this is to prevent any future fud or misrepresentations.

as most of you know, there are a few things to report on, an exchange listing coming up, a brand new advanced explorer for Sirx with new advanced features, core code updates and exciting announcements after exchange listing. We are delaying core updates till after exchange listing on purpose to prevent any unintended bugs from stopping you moving your Sirx, we have no forking changes but we are taking the extra caution route. Thank you for your patience.

Great update on the exchange listing and the project but don't forget about the 2nd stage distribution you said you will give people with lower rank to join the airdrop
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
cool,cool-cool Smiley

How to get Sirius?
for now it is the best to wait till they are on the exchange (cryptopia ) and if you realy cannot wait then you can also check the first page , scroll down a little and click link for trading thread
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
cool,cool-cool Smiley
How to get Sirius?
The first airdrop is finished already, the second one is om his way and should happen through an exchange. Just need to wait for official news about it.
Correct, Well there are two ways to get the sirius but that's not free.
you can buy sirius through holders, you can see on the first page there available thread buy/sell sirius' not recommended, or you can buy them on exchange, but for this one you need patience because sirius is still not listing
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Staking Difficulty is too high for my 5,000 sirx on my wallet, Haven't hit a stake for 1 week now.. My PC is open 24/7 and hoping to stake more before the exchange listing next week.

To my co-sirx holders how was your staking experience in the last 1 week?

I don't think it is currently logical to stake wallet.

It takes so much time and just for a little prize. It is wasting of the resources in my opinion.

But in future it can change.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
cool,cool-cool Smiley

How to get Sirius?

The first airdrop is finished already, the second one is om his way and should happen through an exchange. Just need to wait for official news about it.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Staking Difficulty is too high for my 5,000 sirx on my wallet, Haven't hit a stake for 1 week now.. My PC is open 24/7 and hoping to stake more before the exchange listing next week.

To my co-sirx holders how was your staking experience in the last 1 week?
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
The Airdrop for Exchange Verified Accounts is a good move and sirx will be distributed to as many people as possible and also preventing multiple accounts and abusers.

I already have my account verified on top level exchange, will verify too on cryptopia just in case they do the airdrop there.
Your speed is very fast. The next step of airdrop is sure to be sought after by the market.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

The dev team appreciates the community and love to see the excitement all around us. But we have a small favor to ask.

Please refrain from copy/pasting slack messages to bitcointalk and vice versa, our official announcement channel on slack is the only official channel.

Sorry for posting the news Cheesy Its just happen that everyone is waiting for an update and no one posted it from the dev team so i took the liberty to post and make an uplifting post to all my fellow sirx believer.

But next time There wont be any Cheesy i will rephrase your updates.. Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

You can relay a message with your own words, but do not copy any of the devs names, this is to prevent any future fud or misrepresentations.

as most of you know, there are a few things to report on, an exchange listing coming up, a brand new advanced explorer for Sirx with new advanced features, core code updates and exciting announcements after exchange listing. We are delaying core updates till after exchange listing on purpose to prevent any unintended bugs from stopping you moving your Sirx, we have no forking changes but we are taking the extra caution route. Thank you for your patience.

If you post regular updates here there won't be such a problem.

But with no updates here causing fud and copy/paste from slack is making people relief. I can understand it can cause negative things so preventing all of this is very simple.

Be active in here and post updates.
Activity: 720
Merit: 500

Thank you for the info, this is very valuable for all of us... and still waiting for further info I hope sirius immediately enters exchange.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!
The Airdrop for Exchange Verified Accounts is a good move and sirx will be distributed to as many people as possible and also preventing multiple accounts and abusers.

I already have my account verified on top level exchange, will verify too on cryptopia just in case they do the airdrop there.
Activity: 260
Merit: 15

Good news, thank you! I feel that the core code should be kept confidential to prevent copy
This is good news. I hope to see the latest updates and the time for the exchange to be listed.
mo
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Good news, thank you! I feel that the core code should be kept confidential to prevent copy
Activity: 1414
Merit: 504

Thank you so much, what a wonderful news to hear of. we will stay spreading up about sirius and you have all of our support
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
Sirius Bridge, [09.05.18 03:30]
[slack/bridge] Short update: word from cryptopia is that they'll begin work on integrating Sirius core wallet with their exchange by early next week.

this is the goodnews everyone is waiting for! Cheesy

Get ready for next week when real action begins.

thanks for sharing. Sirius Join cryptopia ,For Sirius is about to start new :)We wait together

if confirmed next week it's a great news.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
finaly an update  Grin

Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Sirius Bridge, [09.05.18 03:30]
[slack/bridge] Short update: word from cryptopia is that they'll begin work on integrating Sirius core wallet with their exchange by early next week.

this is the goodnews everyone is waiting for! Cheesy

Get ready for next week when real action begins.

thanks for sharing. Sirius Join cryptopia ,For Sirius is about to start new :)We wait together
Pages:
Jump to: