Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sirius A New Smart Chain Freely Distributed - page 47. (Read 66361 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
Sirius Bridge, [09.05.18 03:30]
[slack/bridge] Short update: word from cryptopia is that they'll begin work on integrating Sirius core wallet with their exchange by early next week.

this is the goodnews everyone is waiting for! Cheesy

Get ready for next week when real action begins.

Finally we will see the real value of our tokens.

I am expecting a dump at the start and a good jump after that. 1$ for piece isn't something unreachable in short term.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Sirius Bridge, [09.05.18 03:30]
[slack/bridge] Short update: word from cryptopia is that they'll begin work on integrating Sirius core wallet with their exchange by early next week.

this is the goodnews everyone is waiting for! Cheesy

Get ready for next week when real action begins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Sirius the initial reward campaign of the project was unattainable, and it was a great pity not to be able to attend.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
I have 5000 Sirx in my account so am i one of the lucky ones? I am following the project form the very beginning and have good hopes about it.

How did you have it ? 5000 SIRX is for people who joined the airdrop but you are full member...how can you still join the airdrop. This doesn't make any sense
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
devs are inactive ? I did ask something 2 days ago on Discord group and nobody answer Smiley

Dev team too busy with everything on making Sirius legitimate bussines. We shooting blind here, don't know what will actually happen soon. Hopefully everything will be okay.
if it is true dev is busy to make this project the better it does not matter we wait, but it should dev also give update about what is done so that community knows until where dev do its job.

information about the legal registration and filed application for listing on the exchange cryptopia, is this not enough information for you?
I think that the devs give us only the necessary information, briefly and clearly
The long awaited finally got some news from dev team in telegram , maybe next week cryptopia will install Sirius core wallet and well wish them all the best.
I see maybe i'll repost quote from Mischa on slack here

Short update: word from cryptopia is that they'll begin work on integrating Sirius core wallet with their exchange by early next week.

As i said before Sirius team still waiting on cryptopia, I mean for integrating the wallet, Well done, this a good news Cryptopia team working on it, hope in the next week will be available there.
Honestly, im not to hurry about that, but i aware much sirus community waiting for it
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
devs are inactive ? I did ask something 2 days ago on Discord group and nobody answer Smiley

Dev team too busy with everything on making Sirius legitimate bussines. We shooting blind here, don't know what will actually happen soon. Hopefully everything will be okay.
if it is true dev is busy to make this project the better it does not matter we wait, but it should dev also give update about what is done so that community knows until where dev do its job.

information about the legal registration and filed application for listing on the exchange cryptopia, is this not enough information for you?
I think that the devs give us only the necessary information, briefly and clearly
The long awaited finally got some news from dev team in telegram , maybe next week cryptopia will install Sirius core wallet and well wish them all the best.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Cryptopia is about to list sirius's wallet, which is expected to start trading recently.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
Yes, the news on exchange listing and foundation shows there is work going on behind the scenes, but an occasional post here would only take 5 minutes, and it gives people confidence,  and that helps grow the community. It's not rocket science, cloning an existing coin tech is more about building a community than anything else.

Its true that they are lack of community interaction and failed on that part.. but theyre aliby was they dont have anything to updates and there's no reason to post without anything concrete to post.

Sometime, a simple "hi" and Hello Sirx Community" can make a big difference or impact the way people view this coin.

Yeah, it's basic marketing to let people know you still exist, so much advertising is based on this simple idea of establishing your brand, or company name, or product etc in the minds of the public. The idea that you only communicate when there's news to report comes from a tech mindset,  but that isn't enough now. While we wait for real news the sirius team can still communicate and engage the community in discussion. It all helps.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!
Yes, the news on exchange listing and foundation shows there is work going on behind the scenes, but an occasional post here would only take 5 minutes, and it gives people confidence,  and that helps grow the community. It's not rocket science, cloning an existing coin tech is more about building a community than anything else.

Its true that they are lack of community interaction and failed on that part.. but theyre aliby was they dont have anything to updates and there's no reason to post without anything concrete to post.

Sometime, a simple "hi" and Hello Sirx Community" can make a big difference or impact the way people view this coin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268

Activity: 490
Merit: 115

Activity: 868
Merit: 251
This is a very interesting coin, why I missed it! Second stage free distribution already ended or dont even began?

Waiting for dev to announce the start of the second round of airdrops, which will be listed on the exchange
Activity: 1016
Merit: 502
This is a very interesting coin, why I missed it! Second stage free distribution already ended or dont even began?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
Any update on the 2nd stage distribution, I feel like devs gave up on this project, I hope it's not true and they are working hard to get SRX tokens on a good exchange
No update regarding the 2nd round of distributions.
And the dev team are still active on slack.
And yes, they already start working on adding SIRX on cryptopia.
Really good news, it will take a long time?
This is the last update regarding the exchange listing via slack bridge/telegram
[slack/bridge] @mia We're currently waiting for cryptopia to complete the listing process as we've done everything that can be done on our end. Cryptopia still seem to have some some employee capacity/server room problems so that's why we're seeing most coins there take a month or longer after compliance checks to actually list.
Its looks like the required DOT has been paid and just waiting for technical review from the Cryptopia team.
Yeah that I asked in slack yesterday, because i see a lot question about exchange and Well done Mischa give a statement about that, so you guys just patient, im sure in the next few weeks Sirius will be listing on cryptopia
all of us hope it can be list as possible as quickly.we already wait many weeks.and i hope the team can active in the community.
Yeah they active here and keep monitoring this thread, but I do not think there is anything important to reply, I mean who posted here, as you see many question are asking for exchange, thay been replied on slack, they are still waiting on cryptopia
Activity: 672

Activity: 602
Will these confirmations be affected in the future? Well, months before we can take the BTC as an example, its confirmations and rates were very high. So how will be treated in Sirius?
Activity: 700
Merit: 252

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Activity: 165
Merit: 2
Hi!

What with 2nd raund of SIRX distribution?

We still have the March in the announcement, but it is May already. Please make changes in the text of the Announcement to avoid additional questions.

Thanks

The second round of airdrop is most probably on a exchange (as informed by dev/team member).The eligibility and exchange info will be  announced here
Activity: 165
Merit: 2

Hello guys, please tell me how can I update my address? I really need help, Thank you in advance.

what address you want to update ? BTW you don't need to update or post any addresses for airdrop
There is no airdrop planned on bitcointalk
Pages:
Jump to: