Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sirius A New Smart Chain Freely Distributed - page 44. (Read 66361 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Cryptopia will be a good head start for Sirius,
Dev say cryptopia will get srx list within this week.
After that dev team will upgrading Sirius wallet.
Sound very fun news.

I have been using Cryptopia time ago, is not a super big exchange but works well and has a good list of coins in there. To begin with is going to be great.

yes Cryptopia, it's good .. A cool indicator for a new project, when ambitious managers are trying to get very profitable peaks of 
Bitfinex, Bithumb, Binance
other concerts later

Waiting is long, but it is also worthwhile. The development process of a great project is very difficult. Smiley
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
Sound very fun news.

I have been using Cryptopia time ago, is not a super big exchange but works well and has a good list of coins in there. To begin with is going to be great.

yes Cryptopia, it's good .. A cool indicator for a new project, when ambitious managers are trying to get very profitable peaks of 
Bitfinex, Bithumb, Binance
other concerts later
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
your site is absolutely incomprehensible. There is no road map, no team. the project is generally alive? Is there news from the team?

You can get some information on the position paper that was released few weeks back and in the slack, the team there is quite active, if you have some question.
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 30/9 | JOIN NOW!
your site is absolutely incomprehensible. There is no road map, no team. the project is generally alive? Is there news from the team?
Activity: 165
Merit: 2
I think that this coin has good prospects, I have already received coins, thank the developers.
How the f..k could you have recieved coins? ,all people here are Waiting for next airdrop or listing on cryptopia exchange
Maybe you can explain how you get them?

I believe that he/she received coins for the first distribution. The second one has not yet started.

to get coins for the first distribution it was necessary to be a rank no lower than a Sr.member, we see him as a newbie, do not you find it strange? I would understand, if he wrote that he bought the sirius, but he wrote that received coins, and did not buy, from this strange in a double. Therefore, question remain in force: "How the f..k could you have recieved coins?" Because I would not have refused the sirius coins too, hey @ltthuong168, where would I and @voteformeg, can gets some more coins?

I agree, how can newbie get sirx in the first distribution. because the minimum level for the first distribution is Sr. member.
I also want this coin Smiley, and I will wait for the second distribution in cryptopia

In the first round the distribution was for Sr.Members and also for Github account holders with atleast one activity  (initially only for sr.memers ,but github was added later)
5000 SIRX for Sr.Members and 5000 Sirx for github account holders and 10k if you have both accounts
May newbies exploited the guthub distribution and submitted multiple claims,by buying/borrowing github accounts..Thus the distribution was delayed (for manually checks) and eventually halted
Sound very fun news.

Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Sound very fun news.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 768
Rollbit - Crypto Futures
I think that this coin has good prospects, I have already received coins, thank the developers.
How the f..k could you have recieved coins? ,all people here are Waiting for next airdrop or listing on cryptopia exchange

I believe that he/she received coins for the first distribution. The second one has not yet started.

to get coins for the first distribution it was necessary to be a rank no lower than a Sr.member, we see him as a newbie, do not you find it strange? I would understand, if he wrote that he bought the sirius, but he wrote that received coins, and did not buy, from this strange in a double. Therefore, question remain in force: "How the f..k could you have recieved coins?" Because I would not have refused the sirius coins too, hey @ltthuong168, where would I and @voteformeg, can gets some more coins?

I agree, how can newbie get sirx in the first distribution. because the minimum level for the first distribution is Sr. member.
I also want this coin Smiley, and I will wait for the second distribution in cryptopia
Activity: 707
Merit: 501
You could also get airdrop by signing with github not only being a senior+ member.
Activity: 818
Merit: 508

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
DeepOnion

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
still there is no exchange, there is only news that the application of the Sirx is approved, now we are waiting for some technical details to settle and produce the listing. Listing must take place on the exchange https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home
If Sirius will be listed on cryptopia - it will be a great step forward to coin`s fame. Just think: such big projects as Electroneum (for example) chose Cryptopia too, but they collected 40kk$ on ICO. Sirius team has plans to list SIRX on the same exchange but without collecting tons of millions $. I definitely like this coin!
Of course. cryptopia is also very good for coins and tokens ico, there also has a good volume of buying and selling like other ico listed there recently

Cryptopia is not the best exchange but it's definitly a good start and that's really amazing considering there is no ICO or token sale, the community funded this exchange listing
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

Hello guys, please tell me how can I update my address? I really need help, Thank you in advance.

what address you want to update ? BTW you don't need to update or post any addresses for airdrop
There is no airdrop planned on bitcointalk
I have a wallet and there were coins Sirius . One day I opened the wallet and have found no coins at all there - no coins, no address, nothing. Does any option exists to update this address and all the information needed in order to see coins on my wallet again? Thank you.
 Maybe wrong to ask an seniormember but did you full sync the wallet? (Blockchain).?
If that is the case did you already try to type in the console " repairwallet " ?

Hope it works for you
Thank you for your answer. Of course I did - I mean full sync the wallet. But I did not follow the news very closely. I did not know that different updates were there with the wallets. But now the situation is so that I do not see coins on the wallet that had been there before. I had never faced such a problem before. That's why need someone's help. Can you help me with this or would you recommend me someone who can?
in your case i think it is best to first try the follow , copy your wallet.dat and delete the rest in your map sirius (roaming) , now start the wallet again and let it sync , when it is fully synced you can put your wallet.dat back in your roaming , if that does not work i think i can not help you , hope the best
Can be indeed that is just some local client issue/synchronization problem, if you can actually see from the explorer that the coin are actually sitting in your address.

You could also contact the team for assistance, maybe is some kind of known problem?
Activity: 818
Merit: 508

Hello guys, please tell me how can I update my address? I really need help, Thank you in advance.

what address you want to update ? BTW you don't need to update or post any addresses for airdrop
There is no airdrop planned on bitcointalk
I have a wallet and there were coins Sirius . One day I opened the wallet and have found no coins at all there - no coins, no address, nothing. Does any option exists to update this address and all the information needed in order to see coins on my wallet again? Thank you.
  Maybe wrong to ask an seniormember but did you full sync the wallet? (Blockchain).?
If that is the case did you already try to type in the console " repairwallet " ?

Hope it works for you
Thank you for your answer. Of course I did - I mean full sync the wallet. But I did not follow the news very closely. I did not know that different updates were there with the wallets. But now the situation is so that I do not see coins on the wallet that had been there before. I had never faced such a problem before. That's why need someone's help. Can you help me with this or would you recommend me someone who can?

It's very strange, where can coins disappear from the purse, and on the explorer you looked the coins on the purse, they did not go anywhere? (https://siriusexplorer.io/)? or somewhere gone. If the synchronization is all right, try to remove the purse and install it again, I hope you wallet.data saved? If not, then do not delete the purse ...
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

Yes probably they can guarantee people want be claiming more than one airdrop per person, maybe they will be using KYC?

I think they will only airdrop to all Verified Accounts in an exchange and also its possible they will use this 2nd round airdrop as a promotion to trade sirx on their chosen platform.

But i hope they will announce on which exchange they are planning to launch the 2nd airdrop so everyone can prepare just in case they are not yet verified on their chosen exchange.
still there is no exchange, there is only news that the application of the Sirx is approved, now we are waiting for some technical details to settle and produce the listing. Listing must take place on the exchange https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home
If Sirius will be listed on cryptopia - it will be a great step forward to coin`s fame. Just think: such big projects as Electroneum (for example) chose Cryptopia too, but they collected 40kk$ on ICO. Sirius team has plans to list SIRX on the same exchange but without collecting tons of millions $. I definitely like this coin!
Of course. cryptopia is also very good for coins and tokens ico, there also has a good volume of buying and selling like other ico listed there recently

Still don't get why team decided to do second round of airdrop through exchange, how will this action prevent or filter out the bad guys? Is there any requirements apart from having an account with cryptopia?

Yes probably they can guarantee people want be claiming more than one airdrop per person, maybe they will be using KYC?
Activity: 630
Merit: 253

Still don't get why team decided to do second round of airdrop through exchange, how will this action prevent or filter out the bad guys? Is there any requirements apart from having an account with cryptopia?
Pages:
Jump to: