Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sirius A New Smart Chain Freely Distributed - page 51. (Read 66362 times)

Activity: 581
Merit: 253

What country is the foundation being setup in? Who are the office holders etc

This is very good news indeed, but can you provide more information? The term 'foundation' conjures up something very specific in my mind - a legal entity registered with a government somewhere in a country operating with the rule of law by known individuals - is this what you guys have setup?

Their Foundation is based on Mauritius, Most probably its an offshore foundation.

as for the details of the Foundation its still being updated on their website to reflect all the information about their Mauritius Based SIRX Foundation.

Ok, thanks for that info, the devil is always in the details, cryptosphere moves in trends and setting up 'foundations' to add an air of credibility is a new one on the horizon, i'm hopeful this sirius foundation is legitimate and will help long term governance and development of the ecosystem.

Setting up a foundation for cryptocurrency is not a new thing see bitcoin foundation as an example.

But not all crypto developer are going on such length to setup a foundation for their cryptocurrency.

And its true that having a foundation setup for a crypto will add some legitimacy on the project and a good sign that the dev is here for the long haul.

They are so super busy they can't produce a single commit to the git repo since Jan 15?
Yeah, right....

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!

This is very good news indeed, but can you provide more information? The term 'foundation' conjures up something very specific in my mind - a legal entity registered with a government somewhere in a country operating with the rule of law by known individuals - is this what you guys have setup?

Their Foundation is based on Mauritius, Most probably its an offshore foundation.

as for the details of the Foundation its still being updated on their website to reflect all the information about their Mauritius Based SIRX Foundation.

Ok, thanks for that info, the devil is always in the details, cryptosphere moves in trends and setting up 'foundations' to add an air of credibility is a new one on the horizon, i'm hopeful this sirius foundation is legitimate and will help long term governance and development of the ecosystem.

Setting up a foundation for cryptocurrency is not a new thing see bitcoin foundation as an example.

But not all crypto developer are going on such length to setup a foundation for their cryptocurrency.

And its true that having a foundation setup for a crypto will add some legitimacy on the project and a good sign that the dev is here for the long haul.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
I found that the POS mining was very interesting, for example, when I found the first block, I was waiting for 500 blocks, and then I got another 2.5 sirx, right?

Yes is working exactly like that, the whole reward is 5 SIRX, you get 2.5 immediately and 2.5 SIRX 500 blocks later.

Activity: 365
Merit: 250
I found that the POS mining was very interesting, for example, when I found the first block, I was waiting for 500 blocks, and then I got another 2.5 sirx, right?
Activity: 756
Merit: 268

Quick Update:

the Devs have not left bitcointalk forum, we were super busy getting some essential legal work done.

The foundation is now registered. (more details will be posted on our website soon)
We are submitting forms to exchanges as of now.
We will start updating core code on github as soon as we are done with exchange listings.

Thanks to the devs especially Demartini and Mischa for doing most of the work on the legal issues that faced us,
they did a wonderful job. We like to also thank the law firms, companies, and people in Mauritius for the assistance.

Quick Update:

the Devs have not left bitcointalk forum, we were super busy getting some essential legal work done.

The foundation is now registered. (more details will be posted on our website soon)
We will start updating core code on github as soon as we are done with exchange listings.

Thanks to the devs especially Demartini and Mischa for doing most of the work on the legal issues that faced us,
they did a wonderful job. We like to also thank the law firms, companies, and people in Mauritius for the assistance.

This is the update that everyone is waiting for. I hope that next announcement is all about the Airdrop Mechanics and Qualification so i can get ready and prepare for the airdrop and still hoping that Full Member's are qualified to join and participate.

Quick Update:

Congratulations, I think most SIRX fans are looking forward to this moment, and will the second airdrop continue?
many people wait the second airdrop.the team already delay  some days.There are some people who have lost their patience.when they can tell us the exact news?

Sorry, what are you talking about? they are giving out free stuff and you come here complaining you want it now?

This project is going to be about building and developing a real product, not just about the free airdrop. Roll Eyes
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Quick Update:

Congratulations, I think most SIRX fans are looking forward to this moment, and will the second airdrop continue?
many people wait the second airdrop.the team already delay  some days.There are some people who have lost their patience.when they can tell us the exact news?
Tell me, please do not understand. "Sirius features an initial supply of 100 million SIRX, with approximately 1% inflation per year"
that is now on purses is 100mln coins? And what then is the total number of coins? Or I was mistaken?
I'm interested in circulating Supply SIRX at the moment. this 100207135 ?

It means will be generated every year ~1M of coins due to the proof of stake, to reward people keeping up the system by staking their coins.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

Quick Update:

continue to do something for the sake of the progress of a project must be many who support this team, maybe they just need the latest update even briefly
Activity: 672
DeepOnion
Good job. Finally dev team post some updates here. it's a good time to list this project on exchange. Good luck
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
Who can participate in the second round of airdrop ?
And How to do this ?
I don't think they will run a second airdrop, in announcement channel that say. they will announce stage II distribution soon, Nah as far as i know there is a possibility they will run a bounty campaign.
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
Wow, the logo and the name of the project are cool. I hope the project will be the same and unique. The future development must be focused.
Activity: 818
Merit: 508
Tell me, please do not understand. "Sirius features an initial supply of 100 million SIRX, with approximately 1% inflation per year"
that is now on purses is 100mln coins? And what then is the total number of coins? Or I was mistaken?
I'm interested in circulating Supply SIRX at the moment. this 100207135 ?

Activity: 574
Merit: 254
And How to do this ?
For second phase of free distribution team  have decided to partner with an exchange to reduce the chance of abuse. As soon as have managed to secure a trusted exchange partner for this process,team will inform ......
There is still a ton of work to do, codewise, but there are cool stuff planned coming, by what was presented in the position paper  Wink

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
And How to do this ?
Activity: 541

Quick Update:

Pages:
Jump to: