Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sirius A New Smart Chain Freely Distributed - page 52. (Read 66362 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

Quick Update:

the Devs have not left bitcointalk forum, we were super busy getting some essential legal work done.

The foundation is now registered. (more details will be posted on our website soon)
We are submitting forms to exchanges as of now.
We will start updating core code on github as soon as we are done with exchange listings.

Thanks to the devs especially Demartini and Mischa for doing most of the work on the legal issues that faced us,
they did a wonderful job. We like to also thank the law firms, companies, and people in Mauritius for the assistance.

Quick and Uplifting Post Cheesy

Now the best part is about to happen with SIRX, the bull run started and once SIRX hit the exchange people will rush to buy and stack up this coin.
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

Quick Update:

the Devs have not left bitcointalk forum, we were super busy getting some essential legal work done.

The foundation is now registered. (more details will be posted on our website soon)
We are submitting forms to exchanges as of now.
We will start updating core code on github as soon as we are done with exchange listings.

Thanks to the devs especially Demartini and Mischa for doing most of the work on the legal issues that faced us,
they did a wonderful job. We like to also thank the law firms, companies, and people in Mauritius for the assistance.

Any news about next round of distribution?

Not yet, they are in the the process of sorting out legal matters for the foundation of the company in Mauritius at the moment, it seems to be taking longer than expected.

Im researching what are the requirements for the Formation of foundation on that country and found this entry
https://www.offshorecompany.com/company/mauritius-foundation/

There no time frame on how long is the process, but i think if the requirements are complete it will be short process.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

Not yet, they are in the the process of sorting out legal matters for the foundation of the company in Mauritius at the moment, it seems to be taking longer than expected.
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 895
Merit: 1001
I wish sirius gets listed on an exchange asap, so that i can buy some  Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Hi all, yesterday I turned off the PC while the wallet signaled "Expected time to earn reward is in 1 day". This morning I turned it on and the days have become two ...  Does it mean  that theoretically the wallet should run 24/24?
Have a nice day

You have to run your PC 24 hours a day,  and open your wallet too. If you just run your PC without your wallet open it just another day of waste.
If your wallet encrypted, unlock it for staking purpose only.
Activity: 773
Merit: 255
Hi all, yesterday I turned off the PC while the wallet signaled "Expected time to earn reward is in 1 day". This morning I turned it on and the days have become two ...  Does it mean  that theoretically the wallet should run 24/24?
Have a nice day

Yes... That would make sure that you won't miss out your turn it chance Of stake Smiley
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
Have a nice day
Activity: 350
- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"
Hello colleagues. When do developers promise to make an announcement about listing on the stock exchange and airdrop # 2?
soon Wink

Great news , just hope the dev would update here more regularly.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
This is very possible. We'll earn better very soon on our investment made. It's just a matter of time in a few days/weeks/months ahead
Hello colleagues. When do developers promise to make an announcement about listing on the stock exchange and airdrop # 2?
soon Wink

Cryptopia still has to review the devs before it lists sirius. That might tke some time as the exchange is struggling under a high load from all its new customers.

This is what it promises for new coins.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Paytopia

The Current Pre-mine and also the current DEV holdings might create a problem on the exchange listing. they need to do additional due diligence on the developer team + the code review.. all in all, this will really take time.

DeepOnion also had a huge premine ... But was listed on Cryptopia. But as per whiter, Sirx Dev shall be holding 50% of premine. That may be the problem.

Its different on this case since, majority of coins are still on devs wallet and in the end they still holding 50% of total supply. But if XRP dev can hold 60% of total supply i guess SIRX can too..

We will see in the next 2 weeks may 10 - 15 to be exact if SIRX can list within that time.
Activity: 773
Merit: 255
soon Wink

Cryptopia still has to review the devs before it lists sirius. That might tke some time as the exchange is struggling under a high load from all its new customers.

The Current Pre-mine and also the current DEV holdings might create a problem on the exchange listing. they need to do additional due diligence on the developer team + the code review.. all in all, this will really take time.

DeepOnion also had a huge premine ... But was listed on Cryptopia. But as per whiter, Sirx Dev shall be holding 50% of premine. That may be the problem.
soon Wink

Activity: 298
soon Wink

Activity: 574
Merit: 254
soon Wink

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Personally I don't really care much about exchange, what I wanted to know the dev team need to update more about sirx progress.
Hopefully dev team can update us more about their progress. It's been a month since the crowdsale and we get updates less than ever.

I also think the same, the exchange will matter if the progress of the project will lead to something and they have good plan imo, from what i read in the paper. At the moment we are just at the begin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Personally I don't really care much about exchange, what I wanted to know the dev team need to update more about sirx progress.
Hopefully dev team can update us more about their progress. It's been a month since the crowdsale and we get updates less than ever.
How about the docking process of cryptopia? The crazy bull market has opened again, sirx is an absolute good opportunity.

Before when a coin "really starts working on exchange" provided that the necessary DOT has been purchase and paid to cryptopia it will ONLY take maximum of 2 weeks to get listed
Activity: 541
How about the docking process of cryptopia? The crazy bull market has opened again, sirx is an absolute good opportunity.
Pages:
Jump to: