Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sirius A New Smart Chain Freely Distributed - page 55. (Read 66362 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Is there any information about next round distribution?

So what's the update ? It's been 2 days now and we didn't hear anything from the dev or maybe I missed the announcement because they only posted it on their slack channel ?

No update yet, something will come up within this week i think but i don't think is some news related to an exchange
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

So what's the update ? It's been 2 days now and we didn't hear anything from the dev or maybe I missed the announcement because they only posted it on their slack channel ?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

Thanks for posting this Cheesy A simple uplifting message can really relieve some tension from waiting Tongue

lets hope everything is good with Sthulman and he can resume talking with the community.

Just saw that as well maybe there are good news coming or anyway i bit more details of what is the situation at the moment
Activity: 574
Merit: 254

Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
I think we just need to wait till' they release the new update for this project.

This was the last update from the team as i already wrote above, basically we just need to wait for the moment.

i know you're all waiting for the next distribution phase and exchange, but these are both bottlenecked by our foundation process. all serious partners and exchanges require a legal entity before they will do any kind of business with you. we're currently waiting for our legal department to get this done and getting updates on the process daily, it's just very slow. thank you for you continued patience!
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!

There's none yet, for now everything is just words and promises..

But based on the previous updates it should happen in the last day of march so far we are now entering mid april
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
any info about when excange will listed? from this project get 80btc from donation i think this project already listed in medium exchange

That is under work as well, there are no information about it and usually is the exchange itslf that announces it. As you can see from the text i copied above from Mischa they are sorting out the legal aspects.

Do they announce what is the specific exchange they are trying to get listed?  

Ive been following a couple of big exchange on twitter and been checking daily if they will announce SIRX as their newly added coin.. Cheesy

At a certain point, in the begin, was mentioned cryptopia but then i have no idea with who they started to have contact to list the coin. We will know pretty soon i think.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
any info about when excange will listed? from this project get 80btc from donation i think this project already listed in medium exchange

That is under work as well, there are no information about it and usually is the exchange itslf that announces it. As you can see from the text i copied above from Mischa they are sorting out the legal aspects.

Do they announce what is the specific exchange they are trying to get listed? 

Ive been following a couple of big exchange on twitter and been checking daily if they will announce SIRX as their newly added coin.. Cheesy

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

The more I study this project the more I like it. Tell me, please how can I participate in this project without investing personal funds?

There is going to be another distribution in next weeks coming, there are no definitive information about it yet, for the moment just sit tight and wait  Wink
Has anyone here read any news on the Slack? It is weird that the Dev won't pop up. Weird because I've seen it so many times in other projects.

The last update from Mischa is this one, and its quite understandable in my opinion that this things take time to push forward

i know you're all waiting for the next distribution phase and exchange, but these are both bottlenecked by our foundation process. all serious partners and exchanges require a legal entity before they will do any kind of business with you. we're currently waiting for our legal department to get this done and getting updates on the process daily, it's just very slow. thank you for you continued patience!
Activity: 270
Has anyone here read any news on the Slack? It is weird that the Dev won't pop up. Weird because I've seen it so many times in other projects.
It seems the listing is taking a bit longer than expected, anyway will be quite interesting to see how things will go once the development starts.

Judging by what i read in the presentation paper, the smart contract wizard creator could really be some important feature Smiley
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
How much coins do I need to start POSing process?
I gonna to buy the minimal amount Sirius coins for it.
Who knows how much profit we maybe have in future...

You cannot buy SIRIUX tokens right now because we are not listed on any exchange yet but you can do it in OTC but I don't recommend it, there are too many scammers out there.

Want to sell 8k SIRX for 0.1 BTC

i would not recommend to buy a SRX until it listed on exchanges. Who knows on how much the value of it after it get listed.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
it is worth the wait , this is for most people a free opportunity and it is very well known in china , chinese people are crazy about sirius and i think dev (team ) is a proffessional one

Activity: 630
Bounty Manager For Hire!!
As expected devs continue to the reiterated falsehood. Why did you give date if you do not comply with that? You are doing that since the day project starts.

Most Dev that launch airdrop coins gone missing for sometime.

its a pain in the eyes to see when community is fishing for information and the dev is silent and doing nothing to address its community.
Pages:
Jump to: