Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sirius A New Smart Chain Freely Distributed - page 56. (Read 66362 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
How much coins do I need to start POSing process?
I gonna to buy the minimal amount Sirius coins for it.
Who knows how much profit we maybe have in future...

You cannot buy SIRIUX tokens right now because we are not listed on any exchange yet but you can do it in OTC but I don't recommend it, there are too many scammers out there.

If you use right escrow and act with care nothing bad will happen to you.

But if you send the first guy replied you some btc, i can't say the same thing Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 277
As expected devs continue to the reiterated falsehood. Why did you give date if you do not comply with that? You are doing that since the day project starts.
Activity: 548
Merit: 265
My old account was "Ghoom" (hacked) u=199247

You cannot buy SIRIUX tokens right now because we are not listed on any exchange yet but you can do it in OTC but I don't recommend it, there are too many scammers out there.

Want to sell 8k SIRX for 0.1 BTC
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

join the slack and always be aware of what is happening Wink

It is not that hard to open bitcointalk and post updates here.

With copy-pasting, it can take 5 seconds of the devs.
Activity: 490
Merit: 115
All those who are unhappy with the developing situation around the Sirius, as well as the silence of the developers on bitcointalk, I would advise you to throw these thoughts out of your head. It seems to me that the devs will better return your money to you than tarnish their reputation. There's just no time for correspondence here. And in the slack and in the group of telegrams, I constantly see some movements. Just have to wait.

I can be wrong, but my inner instinct tells me that these are normal guys, and that expectation will be rewarded. Especially the legendary with the registration date of 2014. maybe this inspires confidence in me)
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511

2 month ago i used to generate 3-4 pos by week but now the weight is huge, i think you need 5000 in one input to get stack and merge when inputs <1000
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Your professional profile on the blockchain
Activity: 291
Merit: 10
i am very curious about what is going to happen with smart blockchain using quantum technology , i hear a lot about quantum these days , could be a gamechanger
People here expect an update from the team everyday lol. This is an airdrop coin, if you are not happy with the team then sell it no one force you to keep it. They didn't ask you for money or anything so stop complaining.

No not everyday, just if they announce something on slack they should announce it on their own announcement thread, or do you disagree?

If there is no news anywhere, all well and good, but if there is news, announce it here, only takes 2 minutes, and yes they took my money as a donation for exchange listing, and it's not complaining but feedback.

Maybe they are just too busy to post an update on bitcointalk. Why don't you do it instead ? I think it would be great if someone can post an update here for us to see but the team needs to focus on working.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
Is it POS mining coin?

Sirius is a next-generation smart blockchain using quantum technology with a consensus algorithm from the Proof-of-Stake family.
Distributed for free among developers and blockchain enthusiasts, to encourage developer participation, its consensus-building features include decentralized governance, enabling fast adaptation of blockchain parameters to changing conditions, and enhanced security through the Mutualized Proof-of-Stake algorithm.
Sirius features an initial supply of 100 million SIRX, with approximately 1% inflation per year, and transactions confirm on average within 3 minutes. Its EVM-based smart contract engine powers decentralized applications, from simple lotteries to the building of whole ecosystems, all running on the Sirius smart blockchain.
Activity: 196
Merit: 19

Thanks for posting, I will try and follow discord, but I thought Sirius were using slack ...

The Sirius slack and discord are linked to show all messages posted on either channel. You can choose to use either and still see the same posts.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
People here expect an update from the team everyday lol. This is an airdrop coin, if you are not happy with the team then sell it no one force you to keep it. They didn't ask you for money or anything so stop complaining.

No not everyday, just if they announce something on slack they should announce it on their own announcement thread, or do you disagree?

If there is no news anywhere, all well and good, but if there is news, announce it here, only takes 2 minutes, and yes they took my money as a donation for exchange listing, and it's not complaining but feedback.

This was posted today on discord.

hello everyone

i know you're all waiting for the next distribution phase and exchange, but these are both bottlenecked by our foundation process. all serious partners and exchanges require a legal entity before they will do any kind of business with you. we're currently waiting for our legal department to get this done and getting updates on the process daily, it's just very slow. thank you for you continued patience!

There's still no news.

Thanks for posting, I will try and follow discord, but I thought Sirius were using slack ... too many communication channels in crypto now.  Anyway, I have faith that Sirius guys are doing some interesting things, so this is definitely a project worth following, but there are many other worthwhile projects too, so competition for mind share from cryptpsphere residents is pretty high.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Is it POS mining coin?
Activity: 196
Merit: 19

This was posted today on discord.

hello everyone

i know you're all waiting for the next distribution phase and exchange, but these are both bottlenecked by our foundation process. all serious partners and exchanges require a legal entity before they will do any kind of business with you. we're currently waiting for our legal department to get this done and getting updates on the process daily, it's just very slow. thank you for you continued patience!

There's still no news.

I'm in too many slacks as it is, if the devs can't be bothered to post an update in their own BTT announcement thread, then they should expect lots of people will miss these tit bits.

Pro tip, if you announce your coin on BTT,  post updates there also, otherwise announce your project in an unknown slack for you and your buddies. Common guys, who follows 50 slack channels daily, my watch list on BTT should be enough to get major news.
Merit: 254

I do not see any further development of the project, I see only one promise, but months pass and so nothing changes, in the near future one more dead coin will be more.

Really its strange that up until now the team don't seem it necessary to communicate with community members here, i mean, i see how supporters of this project constantly update each other here and ask question regarding Sirius but not much is coming from dev team, really sad Sad
I don't see much on discord channel either, dev team you need to be more active in community and give update about progress of project and possibly nest distribution phase, i miss the first phase i thought i could catch the next one but things ain't really looking as expected Cheesy still will be waiting for update.

Let's hope it's a case of quiet before the storm, but the lack of communication is a worry. The devs got some cash from their exchange listing 'donations', but probably not enough to justify an exit scam as such. I suspect these guys aren't full time crypto , and they've gotten bogged down in other commitments. Time will tell, but a few lines of communication in this thread only takes 5-10 minutes.
they already told that now they have their focus on forming foundation and listing on exchange , maybe there is nothing more to tell , maybe dev and team are just waiting for the right timing to bring some mega news ,

They really need to clarify what is happening with round 2 airdrop, not clearing that up is a bad look, if devs give a message like 'by end of March', and we're into April it looks flakey and not well thought out. No news is Ok, but changing plans and not updating the community is asking for trouble, especially if you donated to the exchange listing fund. What happened there too, any news on exchanges?
Pages:
Jump to: