Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sirius A New Smart Chain Freely Distributed - page 86. (Read 66362 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 258
I think here are no more coins. I wait a long time but my wallet is empty. alls is synchronized. everything is OK. but no deposit to see.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
i got activate my vps on tuesday for staking my sirx.i never closed the vps or wallet buuuut i still got 0 stake from sirx.

am i unlucky or i have got problem with my tokens or wallet

http://prntscr.com/i46zm9
maybe unlucky or have some problems
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
hello,dev,I submit the information today.but I don't got the token,please add me in your spreadsheet.
when I can received the token?

the distribution for the first airdrop is complete and now waiting for update from dev for second airdrop distribution.
be patient

Does this mean that those who filled out the form but did not receive the Sirius tokens for the first time will not receive the second part of the airdrope?
It's been more than 10 days, and it seems to me that they forgot about me, I open my wallet every day with hope, but it's empty there (

All distributions up to and including 1/12/2018 are now done, we will proceed with 1/13/2018 and later submissions on Monday.

Have a great weekend

It is not the second, it is the same !!!

Activity: 818
Merit: 508
hello,dev,I submit the information today.but I don't got the token,please add me in your spreadsheet.

the distribution for the first airdrop is complete and now waiting for update from dev for second airdrop distribution.
be patient

Does this mean that those who filled out the form but did not receive the Sirius tokens for the first time will not receive the second part of the airdrope?
It's been more than 10 days, and it seems to me that they forgot about me, I open my wallet every day with hope, but it's empty there (
Activity: 413
Merit: 250
Look like first stage of airdrop is complete.
What is requirement for second stage airdrop?

Activity: 672

be patient
Activity: 672
Merit: 306
i got activate my vps on tuesday for staking my sirx.i never closed the vps or wallet buuuut i still got 0 stake from sirx.

am i unlucky or i have got problem with my tokens or wallet

http://prntscr.com/i46zm9
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Where is the link to discord?

Activity: 581
Merit: 253

Hello everyone,

I was away for a couple of days and the rest of the dev team were busy working on the website/explorer/updates etc etc..
You can always join our slack and talk with me or the other devs at any time.
We have created  telegram/discord channels and bridged them with our slack, we will also bridge the QQ chat as well.

We will catch up on distributions asap.

Good idea to bridge all the other chat apps, didn't know you can do this. Is this functionality supported by the apps them selfs?
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
I'm not sure what the point you're trying to make it, but this is an airdrop. An air drop that will have future rounds. Not an ICO limited to people with big pockets.
Plus an airdrop for older accounts doesn't mean you're a millionare like that guy is trying to imply, it just means you've had an interest in crypto for a long time and are likely knowledgeable about it.  That seems like a good demographic for a serious dev to be interested in dispersing his coins to.  The older people are far more likely to be involved in the crypto space in a variety of ways vs just giving your coins to any new account that comes along that is mainly interested in dumping them for a quick profit and moving on to the next one.

If I alone have managed to buy 50k Sirius , it shows that this ''good demoraphic'' is very much dumping them  just like any other demographic
1. It has already been stated that someone was abusing the github airdrop portion of it and collecting lots of coins with fake accounts so that's why that was shut down.
2. Some portion of people will always dump their coins no matter who they are, but the point is the more senior people are less likely to do so.
Activity: 308
Activity: 260
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/anpUpg7.jpg
i am waiting to be accepted Full members also  Wink
Activity: 910
Merit: 500

Hello everyone,

I was away for a couple of days and the rest of the dev team were busy working on the website/explorer/updates etc etc..
We have created  telegram/discord channels and bridged them with our slack, we will also bridge the QQ chat as well.

Thank you for updating us . waiting to see the distribution list for those lucky stakeholders also it would be nice to share social media links (including  telegram/discord)
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...
Is there a discord invite to get ? Really glad to be in from beginning and waiting for second round...
Activity: 185
Merit: 14

Hello everyone,

Hello, dear
when i  compiling mac wallet. i see eth. why?
Activity: 2
give up slack ,there are so many scammers. telegram and discord are good!
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
Hope the Member can join the airdrop in the next stage!!!
Activity: 97
When is the second Stage Distribution starting? We are waiting for it.
Activity: 111
Merit: 2
I'm not sure what the point you're trying to make it, but this is an airdrop. An air drop that will have future rounds. Not an ICO limited to people with big pockets.
Plus an airdrop for older accounts doesn't mean you're a millionare like that guy is trying to imply, it just means you've had an interest in crypto for a long time and are likely knowledgeable about it.  That seems like a good demographic for a serious dev to be interested in dispersing his coins to.  The older people are far more likely to be involved in the crypto space in a variety of ways vs just giving your coins to any new account that comes along that is mainly interested in dumping them for a quick profit and moving on to the next one.

If I alone have managed to buy 50k Sirius , it shows that this ''good demoraphic'' is very much dumping them  just like any other demographic
Activity: 280
i wonder when the jr member could join the airdrop? do you have the plan to reduce the requirement on btcointalk level? thank you, if i could have opportunity to join in, i will very appreciate it.

Not sure if that will happen, since the point is to reduce as many sock puppets as possible.
Pages:
Jump to: