Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Skrumble Network SKM [100K USERS] - Limitless Communication Blockchain - page 2. (Read 3672 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
For people who are predicting the price of Skrumble. It will always depend on the supply tokens or coins also the exchange of all traders and investors.
Everything can be different. Not always the price can grow only from the growth of the price of another coin. Price may depend on other factors.
Yes, we cannot predict any price and value of coin at this time, as some experts said that this time is recovery time for crypto market, but i don't see anything.
Yes indeed, nothing is visible at the moment. So far, there are no movements from cryptocurrency and what could be in the near future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Based from the road map, they are currently working with the Dapp which I think people necessary to know the progress of it. This platform must probably have something because they are on their path which I supposed everything they have planned are well-executed due to the output that we already been seen.
What are the new features added on their dapp? Most project goes successful if they have some interesting and innovative ideas featured on the decentralized application.
Probably, the team are creating new and attractive features for the Dapp to ensure that the project be liked by the people. We just need to keep in visiting this Ann thread because sooner or later they will released it. Or we can also visit their telegram and ask the admins there about the new updates.
Activity: 574
Is there any bounty program of Skrumble Network at this time? Or we only own the token via buy at exchange?

You just missed the airdrop campaign dude, Its already finished if you want to purchase some tokens go to the exchanges they have been listed.
And unless in this project in general distribution of airdrop was carried out? I probably too have missed this action as I haven't seen any information on this occasion.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Based from the road map, they are currently working with the Dapp which I think people necessary to know the progress of it. This platform must probably have something because they are on their path which I supposed everything they have planned are well-executed due to the output that we already been seen.
The Dapp plan is unique though we are not aware of anything about it or its progress.I know that they a big plan how improve their project but sharing will help us what to do next
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
Does the Skrumble Network have its website? Well I see its social media sites, and whitepaper as well as the link to its road map but what I am looking into is the website. I just wanted to see the website and sorry I found no link for that.

Hello their mate. Yes they have official website. https://skrumble.network/ I hope this will help, Many are confused on the first page because the OP didn't put a link there.

That seems like a really really dumb mistake. What kind of ICO announcement does not include a link to their website? That sounds like a noob mistake
strange that the developers have made such an error. All users need information about the project and can be found on the official website. I hope the team will be more attentive to provide news and updates about the project.
Its not an error, as you can see if you will going to click some of the image like the roadmap you will be directed to its skrumble network site. If you are a beginner or a newbie here in forum you will not know and going to click some of images that will directed you in what pages or information you were looking for. Better in this case to approach their admins or members who knows the site on the telegram chat.
Thanks for sharing in detail which saves my time and approach the details in a right manner seems the links redirecting workflow is to gain traffic for their website and it is an advertising function.
You're welcome man, Typically its not a advertisement but to get directly with their business outline or proposals. this is a common for those who are in a hype or highly standard ICO, which i am also thinking how they can become a standard of very promising if here they can't provide such complete in detail or even a good output in the first page of announcement thread.
Activity: 378
Does the Skrumble Network have its website? Well I see its social media sites, and whitepaper as well as the link to its road map but what I am looking into is the website. I just wanted to see the website and sorry I found no link for that.

Hello their mate. Yes they have official website. https://skrumble.network/ I hope this will help, Many are confused on the first page because the OP didn't put a link there.

That seems like a really really dumb mistake. What kind of ICO announcement does not include a link to their website? That sounds like a noob mistake
strange that the developers have made such an error. All users need information about the project and can be found on the official website. I hope the team will be more attentive to provide news and updates about the project.
Its not an error, as you can see if you will going to click some of the image like the roadmap you will be directed to its skrumble network site. If you are a beginner or a newbie here in forum you will not know and going to click some of images that will directed you in what pages or information you were looking for. Better in this case to approach their admins or members who knows the site on the telegram chat.
Thanks for sharing in detail which saves my time and approach the details in a right manner seems the links redirecting workflow is to gain traffic for their website and it is an advertising function.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

Dua
Activity: 616

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Activity: 602

Yes, it's because of their new thread design which is reinvented and make it more simply. Hope you can understand and wait for the admin response for this
Activity: 560
Many groups of Pumpers now are active on telegram channels, So Their is a big possibility they will choose skrumble tokens and pump it for few minutes and then dump.
In most of telegram channels about the pumpers or pump groups, they were charging you money to make a top and high rated signal, in which can make profits.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
For people who are predicting the price of Skrumble. It will always depend on the supply tokens or coins also the exchange of all traders and investors.

The price of any cryptocurrency depends on supply and demand inside exchanges. if there are more sellers than buyers, the price goes down, and opposite is true. When there is masternode or reward system, most likely would be always a supply, in other words, those who get rewards would sell their rewards constantly in exchange and make sell wall bigger than buy wall. 

It is because there is no real product and only coin which is being rolled in the market. Basically, the rules will always apply about this supply and demand. Skrumble network is still making its progress which I think people are expecting good things would be happen.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
Activity: 308
Aside from Testnet, I'm very much interested about the upcoming plans and activities of the team so that the price of this token will increase. Perhaps, they need to attend some crypto events like summit so that they can be able to have good partnerships in some companies here in crpyto world.
Activity: 350
D.U.G
Is there any bounty program of Skrumble Network at this time? Or we only own the token via buy at exchange?

You just missed the airdrop campaign dude, Its already finished if you want to purchase some tokens go to the exchanges they have been listed.
Activity: 336
They can do that within 6 months if they continue to prpmote their project using free and paid advertising campaigns. Fathering loyal customers is the most difficult part but very rewarding in the end.
Keeping promote their project in 6 months is indeed a strategic way to boost their audience, but they need to maintain their fund to be used in somewhat thing.
They would be lucky if the market goes up within that 6 months then for sure funds wouldn't be an issue while they are promoting their project.

6 months of going up could rarely be impossible because we don't know the market's behavior. They need to always be prepared and to be able to do that, effort should always be their weapon always seek for an improvement which is for the betterment of their platform.

Yes, no one can really predict about what will happen next days, next months and years. It is better that the team will always be ready to every situation that market may encounter same as the project. They should always think and do upgrade in order to upgrade the project.

Well the manipulators can predict I guess Roll Eyes

Well if they couldnt even do that then they'd be really shitty pumpers and dumpers Tongue

Many groups of Pumpers now are active on telegram channels, So Their is a big possibility they will choose skrumble tokens and pump it for few minutes and then dump.
Activity: 336
Computta Mine Your Own BTC

Activity: 504
Activity: 236
Merit: 0
Everything can be different. Not always the price can grow only from the growth of the price of another coin. Price may depend on other factors.
Yes, we cannot predict any price and value of coin at this time, as some experts said that this time is recovery time for crypto market, but i don't see anything.
Activity: 423
Tell me, what are the project plans for the near future? I'm interested in the prospect for further expansion of the project, is there any news from the developers?
Yes, i am have seriously about their plan at the future same like you too. I know they have roadmap, but i think it isn't enough information for us at this time?
Pages:
Jump to: