Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Skrumble Network SKM [100K USERS] - Limitless Communication Blockchain - page 4. (Read 3672 times)

Activity: 423
Merit: 1
For people who are predicting the price of Skrumble. It will always depend on the supply tokens or coins also the exchange of all traders and investors.
offcourse and price will also depends on holding token. holding more amount of token rather than selling will help to increase the price
Yes, it would be helping the token to increase for its price. But what if anyone keeps holding and no people buy the token?
The liquidity of Skrumble at exchange is important more than the value, agreed?
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
For people who are predicting the price of Skrumble. It will always depend on the supply tokens or coins also the exchange of all traders and investors.
offcourse and price will also depends on holding token. holding more amount of token rather than selling will help to increase the price
Yes, it would be helping the token to increase for its price. But what if anyone keeps holding and no people buy the token?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Activity: 236
Merit: 0
Is there any bounty program of Skrumble Network at this time? Or we only own the token via buy at exchange?
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!

Well, everyone has the right to make their own prediction because we are entitled in it. Maybe, they see some potential about how this thing works effectively. It's really hard to determine what could be the real price of every coin.
Activity: 308

That's is right. If only big investors will HOLD more skrumble than to trade its price will increase slowly but if they sell and sell the price will potentially dump.

Yes. It will all depends to the holders or investors of this coin if they were going to sell it or not. Perhaps, the team must have to be more active in the project in improving it and make sure to all the supporters that they have what it takes to be a good kind of investments.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G

That's is right. If only big investors will HOLD more skrumble than to trade its price will increase slowly but if they sell and sell the price will potentially dump.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
I know Skrumble will be a good project. Because if not they will not be on many exchanges listed. So I know this project is legit and trusted.
Dude What are you saying they have been listed on as many exchanges as possible and i think doing that create more awareness to the community once it start trading in high volume

SKM is listed on 7 exchanges, but none of exchange is big. just small exchanges. I think the problem with this token, the supply is very big, around 1,500,000,000 SKM and that doesn't encourage any trader to buy it, because it will end up fucked when token holders dump.
What could move the price and increase the volume are services that Ally app will provide, but for now it's still just a centralized beta version and still there is no real customer that interested in using the service.

1.5m is that total supply but the current circulating supply is only around 770k and with the staking the supply in the market will further decrease allowing a huge pump whenever a good news come out.

Which news will affect the price !! this is not bitcoin or ether or famous coins. the current circulating supply indeed is 747
Millions tokens ( check coinmarketcap ). What do you mean by " the staking the supply in the market will further decrease "? I didn't get what you mean by that.

As  their platform says if you stake more. You can profit more without doing anything just let the nodes run.
Activity: 504
SKM supported app and its stablished on its own blockchain and I think this makes the project very protential successful project.
How stable their own blockchain will early speak still too. We cannot having studied draw the theory any premature conclusions.

I know Skrumble will be a good project. Because if not they will not be on many exchanges listed. So I know this project is legit and trusted.
Agree to that, now that they are already been listed on many exchanges, I just hope that the value of their token keeps on going up.
I suppose that the price will of course begin to grow after a while. But I can not be sure that the price will grow very strongly, possibly by a few percent.
The increase will continue. Still we can't predict what will happened next becaus od unstable value in the market,  as of now all we need to do is  take care and support the project while needed. Let's hope for thd best of everything.
Yes, we cannot predict they will go to the moon or hell. It is depend on so much factors. We can see only the potential and good volume at exchange of Skrumble coin.
That is true. There is no permanent in this world and most especially here in the crypto currency community where further innovations and improvements is what make a project to reach mych further and gain more popularity from the crowd.
Activity: 336
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
Activity: 236
Merit: 0
SKM supported app and its stablished on its own blockchain and I think this makes the project very protential successful project.
How stable their own blockchain will early speak still too. We cannot having studied draw the theory any premature conclusions.

Agree to that, now that they are already been listed on many exchanges, I just hope that the value of their token keeps on going up.
I suppose that the price will of course begin to grow after a while. But I can not be sure that the price will grow very strongly, possibly by a few percent.
The increase will continue. Still we can't predict what will happened next becaus od unstable value in the market,  as of now all we need to do is  take care and support the project while needed. Let's hope for thd best of everything.
Yes, we cannot predict they will go to the moon or hell. It is depend on so much factors. We can see only the potential and good volume at exchange of Skrumble coin.
Activity: 423
Dude What are you saying they have been listed on as many exchanges as possible and i think doing that create more awareness to the community once it start trading in high volume

SKM is listed on 7 exchanges, but none of exchange is big. just small exchanges. I think the problem with this token, the supply is very big, around 1,500,000,000 SKM and that doesn't encourage any trader to buy it, because it will end up fucked when token holders dump.
What could move the price and increase the volume are services that Ally app will provide, but for now it's still just a centralized beta version and still there is no real customer that interested in using the service.
In my opinion, they still have liquidity at exchange, it is enough for Skrumble at this time, even the price still low. And i agree with you, at now we have nearly half of total supply at circle, this is big number for dump.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126

1.5m is that total supply but the current circulating supply is only around 770k and with the staking the supply in the market will further decrease allowing a huge pump whenever a good news come out.

Which news will affect the price !! this is not bitcoin or ether or famous coins. the current circulating supply indeed is 747
Millions tokens ( check coinmarketcap ). What do you mean by " the staking the supply in the market will further decrease "? I didn't get what you mean by that.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
They can do that within 6 months if they continue to prpmote their project using free and paid advertising campaigns. Fathering loyal customers is the most difficult part but very rewarding in the end.
Keeping promote their project in 6 months is indeed a strategic way to boost their audience, but they need to maintain their fund to be used in somewhat thing.
They would be lucky if the market goes up within that 6 months then for sure funds wouldn't be an issue while they are promoting their project.

6 months of going up could rarely be impossible because we don't know the market's behavior. They need to always be prepared and to be able to do that, effort should always be their weapon always seek for an improvement which is for the betterment of their platform.

Yes, no one can really predict about what will happen next days, next months and years. It is better that the team will always be ready to every situation that market may encounter same as the project. They should always think and do upgrade in order to upgrade the project.
I think is more like how much effort they put in that will determine how far they can go am sure with some serious team especially markerting and devs things will be step up but lets just wait and see
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
I read some activities from the past months, they made Aidrop for those who will just dowload their app. that's 100SKM which is currently around 0.7 USD. Not bad for an airdrop.
I think That's a big opportunity for all of them who got the airdrop.& the price is also a update for the investors to join this project with trust
when users see real prospects for profit, it pushes them to take part in such events. I think that's why so many supporters take part in this airdrop.
Airdrop nowadays is very difficult to identify which one is legit and which one is not. But if you gor lucky you will earn a huge amount just by joining.
It is necessary to risk and try to be registered practically in all possible airdrops. Only this way it is possible to receive though some coins, than not to receive anything.
indeed, since if you dont do anything then nothing will happen, its better to do something even thou you aren't really sure what you will got in return. Same goes to the airdrop of this project
They can do that within 6 months if they continue to prpmote their project using free and paid advertising campaigns. Fathering loyal customers is the most difficult part but very rewarding in the end.
Keeping promote their project in 6 months is indeed a strategic way to boost their audience, but they need to maintain their fund to be used in somewhat thing.
They would be lucky if the market goes up within that 6 months then for sure funds wouldn't be an issue while they are promoting their project.

6 months of going up could rarely be impossible because we don't know the market's behavior. They need to always be prepared and to be able to do that, effort should always be their weapon always seek for an improvement which is for the betterment of their platform.

Yes, no one can really predict about what will happen next days, next months and years. It is better that the team will always be ready to every situation that market may encounter same as the project. They should always think and do upgrade in order to upgrade the project.
Activity: 434

Semi-Decentralized Exchange
I read some activities from the past months, they made Aidrop for those who will just dowload their app. that's 100SKM which is currently around 0.7 USD. Not bad for an airdrop.
I think That's a big opportunity for all of them who got the airdrop.& the price is also a update for the investors to join this project with trust
when users see real prospects for profit, it pushes them to take part in such events. I think that's why so many supporters take part in this airdrop.
Airdrop nowadays is very difficult to identify which one is legit and which one is not. But if you gor lucky you will earn a huge amount just by joining.
Agree that is why some of the investors and supporters are very careful when it comes to joining and choosing the best airdrop in the market  nowadays. We can't blame them to feel this way simply because of the fraud project in the market. That's is need to be more wise and sensitive.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
It is necessary to risk and try to be registered practically in all possible airdrops. Only this way it is possible to receive though some coins, than not to receive anything.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
I bet that a lot of people at here expect Skrumble Network team will do something for make their value go to the moon. But, what will they do?
Yes your are right, how much Skrumble you willing to hold? I think it is huge amount, if i dont' have any mistake?

If the total supply of skrumble is only Millions of tokens, Surely there will be people who will hold it to increase its price.
Supply is not making the price going higher or lower, but there is a probability on it. If anyone holds the coin in low amount, it will increase the price.

Well, it's a vice versa because supply and demand always affect its price. We should always consider that factor and also how the team handle the pressure.
Pages:
Jump to: