Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SLEVIN- ARE YOU LUCKY ENOUGH? LISTED on COINEXCHANGE.IO - page 10. (Read 26564 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
Hello, we have just made a premium request to yobit.
Within max 10 days we should be listed also there.
Enjoy.
https://twitter.com/7slevin7
Starting ANN slevin on 30 June 2017
Exchanger listing on 03 july 2017
CoinEx : https://www.coinexchange.io/market/SLEVIN/BTC
Coinmarketcap listing on 05 july 2017
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/slevin/#markets

Twitter : https://twitter.com/7slevin7
Full Pos
Supply Only 70.000.000 coin (70M)

RoadMap
>>First Roll
-Coin Release
-Free raffle air drop distribution
-Block Explorer
-Slevin check point addition

-Node improvement with new server addition

>>Secound Roll
-Secound Wallet release with new look and link to major dice site
-Gambling panel with major website ststs inside wallet
-Official slevin website screation

>>Third Roll
-Third wallet release with HTML5 slevia dice rolling game (Based on Q5,9 LTS)
-Slevin Group foundation

>>Fourth Roll
-All decisions about slevin development are made together with slevin holder through slevin group
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Fake volume is real. Someone just bought 10 million of the 77 mil coins in existence? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA and in 1 buy? Got to be kidding me.

I saw someone buy 9 million. But is there really only 77 million coins? Is this a bad sign that someone just bought 9 million coins? LOL

Yeah, plus 5 million was bought 3 minutes before that lol. Screams scam, Dev buying from himself most probably cause lets face it, who is gonna spend that much on that many coins at this stage. Makes you wonder how many people actually recieved coins. Clever scam disguised if you ask me.

I was thinking this but then my mate who I told about the raffle let me know he'd won

So your friend said this is a legit coin? Is that what you are saying? BTW....how many coins did he win?

I won 99k and I helped the dev out on twitter so I got another 99k for that as well. Good guy. Yes the volume has been super high, probably because there is a prize giveaway for top 10 accounts. Check the twitter. Plus it has been seriously cheap over the last few days. 10 MIL Slevin at 30 sat is only 3BTC, not an un-feasible amount to buy for a trader.

dammit you freaking hippy Grin I just finished writing a long ass post and you beat me too it

but yeah that's my mate who won
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Fake volume is real. Someone just bought 10 million of the 77 mil coins in existence? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA and in 1 buy? Got to be kidding me.

I saw someone buy 9 million. But is there really only 77 million coins? Is this a bad sign that someone just bought 9 million coins? LOL

Yeah, plus 5 million was bought 3 minutes before that lol. Screams scam, Dev buying from himself most probably cause lets face it, who is gonna spend that much on that many coins at this stage. Makes you wonder how many people actually recieved coins. Clever scam disguised if you ask me.

I was thinking this but then my mate who I told about the raffle let me know he'd won

So your friend said this is a legit coin? Is that what you are saying? BTW....how many coins did he win?

I won 99k and I helped the dev out on twitter so I got another 99k for that as well. Good guy. Yes the volume has been super high, probably because there is a prize giveaway for top 10 accounts. Check the twitter. Plus it has been seriously cheap over the last few days. 10 MIL Slevin at 30 sat is only 3BTC, not an un-feasible amount to buy for a trader.
Activity: 336

So is there only 77 million coins? I am confused. I wanna invest more into this coin, but I am worried what is going on. Seems like the developer is active and promoting it. It would be great if he could post here and let us know what is going on.
Activity: 714

Maybe. I don't know. But, the coins are cheap and there is only 77 million coins. Maybe someone saw an opportunity and decided to buy in big right now since it's so cheap? It's possible I think.
Activity: 476
Merit: 500

Activity: 476
Merit: 500
Activity: 33
Is this coin a long term hold and is the max supply really only 70 million coins? Just curious what is going on with the news. Any news or developments coming? Is the dev active? How come the volume is so high on Coinexchange? Thanks

Dev is very active on Twitter. Definitely a mid term hold. Buy it anywhere under 50 and you got yourself a bargin. Lots of news and developments on twitter. It is a crypto currency gambling coin.

Have fun. Slevin to the moon
Is this coin a long term hold and is the max supply really only 70 million coins? Just curious what is going on with the news. Any news or developments coming? Is the dev active? How come the volume is so high on Coinexchange? Thanks
MAX supply is 70.000.000
Activity: 19
Hold on to your precious coins coz we're going to the moon !!!!

hi, I am new to this coin. can you or someone tell me , is there a max supply? there is is total 70 million coins and a reward of  9 percent yearly. is it every year or will it decrease?  will tere ever be a hard cap?

Thanks.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

I stake 300K slevin, when the rewards will happen?
Thank
Activity: 392
Merit: 130
Hold on to your precious coins coz we're going to the moon !!!!
Activity: 1344
Good news! Another one step to success of SLEVIN! Congrates dev  Wink

Just wondering how weakhands are weak... Selling precious coins for nothing  Cheesy
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
"Travelling across europe for some private meetings with gamblings companies. #barcelona hits slevin right now. Next stop: rome and berlin"
Wow, apparently dev is looking for partnerships right now, when we'll hit other exchanges 200 sats are gonna be a joke, no way it can be traded below 1000 sat with that supply and dev supporting it. I feel bad for people selling it @25 sats right now, lol
Pages:
Jump to: