Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SLEVIN- ARE YOU LUCKY ENOUGH? LISTED on COINEXCHANGE.IO - page 6. (Read 26564 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Will opt out too if nothing comes up
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I will wait till 5/6th august (european meetings (or vacation Roll Eyes) from july 8th to august 5th), after that I'll be out from this
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
It is hard to believe that the experts do not understand that the best decision was to sell at 140 sat. That's what I did. Now I could buy Slevin x10 but ... why?

Anyway, the expectation is good, to the moon? I do not know, I do not think so.-

ooohh the greed. Maybe not everyone want to sell? Personally I want to see what will go on in the next months, especially because I got my stack for free. This is the same type of greed running in on all ICOs, people don't invest because they believe in the project but to dump their tokens asap

I'm sorry about what happened here. Many have failed to understand that this was to dump the airdrop and exit. I hope that those who were harmed see this happened as a lesson to learn.-
Yes, that is true. Make a loss as a lesson. If you believe me, you better look at UNIFY coin. This coin is good, low supply 18 M. And the price is still very cheap ..

you are exactly right, we are at total Loss.. same situation I faced in IMX (Impact Coin). where DEV left the project and I got the loss of 2000 USD and same again happened here I think.. but still waiting for response
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
It is hard to believe that the experts do not understand that the best decision was to sell at 140 sat. That's what I did. Now I could buy Slevin x10 but ... why?

Anyway, the expectation is good, to the moon? I do not know, I do not think so.-

ooohh the greed. Maybe not everyone want to sell? Personally I want to see what will go on in the next months, especially because I got my stack for free. This is the same type of greed running in on all ICOs, people don't invest because they believe in the project but to dump their tokens asap

I'm sorry about what happened here. Many have failed to understand that this was to dump the airdrop and exit. I hope that those who were harmed see this happened as a lesson to learn.-
Yes, that is true. Make a loss as a lesson. If you believe me, you better look at UNIFY coin. This coin is good, low supply 18 M. And the price is still very cheap ..
Activity: 728
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
Hey friend,
the developer has lied up the word to be listed in yobit !
And now developers leave Slavin ..
Activity: 27
Where is DEV?  why is he not responding the queries?
Hello Dev hope you have seen volumes on coinexchange its count is 04 over the last 24 hours..this way it's gonna die, request you to please update the future plans....regards...
Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Where is DEV?  why is he not responding the queries?
Activity: 537
I think we are all awaiting some update on Twitter or here in the ANN, but we should hear something soon is what I hope.
And where is DEV? What plans do you have now with this coin? Slevin should answer this things we have lot of investments in this coin and deserve the answer from you bro...
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
When i buy dont die?
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1049
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
Activity: 115
And I always like to ask - Why someone should invest money in this coin?
Is the developer still active? Or is he gone?
. No update or whatsoever from last 7 days....price is also down from 30 to 15 m types..all investors can make a community to promote this coin I am ready to make a Facebook page and can give admin rights to all who are invested into slevin...this way we can extend its reach to others....

good suggestion...we all are with you in the promotion of slevin, but DEV should have to respond and communicate regarding updates and activities.
. No update or whatsoever from last 7 days....price is also down from 30 to 15 m types..all investors can make a community to promote this coin I am ready to make a Facebook page and can give admin rights to all who are invested into slevin...this way we can extend its reach to others....
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
All I know is that yobit is running behind on adding coins right now.

there was a retweet on twitter 13hrs ago
Activity: 336
Activity: 195
Does the developer only allow items to be issued by air drop token? Do you have any ICO sales?
Update about our meeting in Barcelona:

after visiting the city and had some fun on the weekend, we spoke with a few possible future partners for Slevin. The first meeting, which took place yesterday morning, was about integrating a Spanish gambling website into Slevin. We won't disclose all the details but we came up to these conclusions:

- we will need a Spanish lawyer/tax expert to manage the crypto part of the business
- we will cooperate with two API developers to integrate the website into Slevin

We had the second meeting with a former employeer of Wallapop, which will cooperate with us as Product Designer and create the next generation's Slevin UI (User Interface).

This is what happened so far, after August 5th a full detailed roadmap process with dates will be released.

Another meeting in Rome is planned for this week, stay tuned.
volumes has dried down to 25 trades in last 4 hours..0.2BTC only... need regular update from your end..no online campaigning or promotion is going on..how ppl will come to know about this coin...
Activity: 537
you guys are too anxious  Grin, dev is traveling accross europe, what news do you expect? And about Yobit, contact them or contact dev on twitter (he's more active there than here)
what's his twitter account name?

The twitter account for the project is

https://twitter.com/7slevin7

It is interesting to see we have not yet received any form of update on the news, and whats going on, but this is still very early in the project, so it's not unexpected.
Pages:
Jump to: