Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SLEVIN- ARE YOU LUCKY ENOUGH? LISTED on COINEXCHANGE.IO - page 5. (Read 26564 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Guess we don 't see this "Big news Cmng by 06Aug"?
Activity: 537
Merit: 100
No joke, I would have even taken good news today for that matter. I'm sure there is something coming, but without word it's very hard to wait to see it.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
dev is still around, logged in here on the 26th and posts on twitter once a week. i am waiting for news sometime in august
yes and we hope he will come up with Big Bang plans by 10th august..
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
dev is still around, logged in here on the 26th and posts on twitter once a week. i am waiting for news sometime in august
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
maybe is on vacations
Yes is on vacation/meetings till 5th august...I already said that if he doesn't appear by 6/7 august I'll be out from this, which is a shame because initial distribution was truly fair and the idea behind it (using it for gambling sites and release own softaware with gambling games integrated) is good, at least has an actual use
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
maybe is on vacations
The developer here did not take any money from anyone, on the contrary he gave out a coin for free, he owed nothing to anyone. And the coin is naturally dead.

why he launched the dead coin and left the project.
Explorer page is also not opening from last 04 days anybody know the reason?
Activity: 217
The developer here did not take any money from anyone, on the contrary he gave out a coin for free, he owed nothing to anyone. And the coin is naturally dead.

why he launched the dead coin and left the project.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
Vacations are long and business trips too, I will continue to wait and see what dev decides is the next step on Slevin and the progression of it as well.
we can understand that Dev is busy in meetings n all but what he promised about yobit listing in 10 days is already stands wrong and need clarification...This will boost the moral of investors..regards..
Activity: 537
Vacations are long and business trips too, I will continue to wait and see what dev decides is the next step on Slevin and the progression of it as well.
Activity: 5
I will wait till 5/6th august (european meetings (or vacation Roll Eyes) from july 8th to august 5th), after that I'll be out from this
yes better to hold and wait for future developments rather than scream and sell out at nothing levels. Wait till august 05th and than decide for hold or sell out...

This.

Also YoBit has not added coins since July 13th, their request was made on July 8th.

It could still be a scam, but I'm still hopeful for now. Price is super low. Hopefully the devs update soon.

Where is developer at least reply over here or at twitter...regards...

If you actually read the thread, the dev(s?) are on a Euro business tour (and pleasure, I'm sure). He updated after a stint in Barcelona and hopefully we will get more good news upon their return (Aug. 5th date was given). I don't expect much til then.
I will wait till 5/6th august (european meetings (or vacation Roll Eyes) from july 8th to august 5th), after that I'll be out from this
yes better to hold and wait for future developments rather than scream and sell out at nothing levels. Wait till august 05th and than decide for hold or sell out...

This.

Also YoBit has not added coins since July 13th, their request was made on July 8th.

It could still be a scam, but I'm still hopeful for now. Price is super low. Hopefully the devs update soon.

Where is developer at least reply over here or at twitter...regards...
Activity: 5

This.

Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Dev retweeted on twitter today. I think we will get news when there is news.
Pages:
Jump to: