Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SLEVIN- ARE YOU LUCKY ENOUGH? LISTED on COINEXCHANGE.IO - page 9. (Read 26564 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
I send 4099 SLEVIN from my personal wallet in coinexchange wallet yesterday...

not confirmed yet...0 confirmation in personal wallet SLEVIN...

what happens ? , wallet is  up to date...

this coin is SCAM...
Made already a few TXs to Coinexchange and all are reached the wallet with no issuess, so you need to check that your hands must be growing from correct place.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I send 4099 SLEVIN from my personal wallet in coinexchange wallet yesterday...

not confirmed yet...0 confirmation in personal wallet SLEVIN...

what happens ? , wallet is  up to date...

this coin is SCAM...
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1053
going to make a note of this dev is active it seems and can pick up some cheap coins
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Hello, we have just made a premium request to yobit.
Within max 10 days we should be listed also there.
Enjoy.
https://twitter.com/7slevin7
Sweet!
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
It is hard to believe that the experts do not understand that the best decision was to sell at 140 sat. That's what I did. Now I could buy Slevin x10 but ... why?

Anyway, the expectation is good, to the moon? I do not know, I do not think so.-

ooohh the greed. Maybe not everyone want to sell? Personally I want to see what will go on in the next months, especially because I got my stack for free. This is the same type of greed running in on all ICOs, people don't invest because they believe in the project but to dump their tokens asap
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
What's wrong with their slevin is only active in one day, after that there is no trading volume, you just throw your money to make this coin
Update about our meeting in Barcelona:

after visiting the city and had some fun on the weekend, we spoke with a few possible future partners for Slevin. The first meeting, which took place yesterday morning, was about integrating a Spanish gambling website into Slevin. We won't disclose all the details but we came up to these conclusions:

- we will need a Spanish lawyer/tax expert to manage the crypto part of the business
- we will cooperate with two API developers to integrate the website into Slevin

We had the second meeting with a former employeer of Wallapop, which will cooperate with us as Product Designer and create the next generation's Slevin UI (User Interface).

This is what happened so far, after August 5th a full detailed roadmap process with dates will be released.

Another meeting in Rome is planned for this week, stay tuned.
Good news dev! Wishing all the best in your europiean business tour, we believe in you  Wink
Activity: 112
Update about our meeting in Barcelona:

after visiting the city and had some fun on the weekend, we spoke with a few possible future partners for Slevin. The first meeting, which took place yesterday morning, was about integrating a Spanish gambling website into Slevin. We won't disclose all the details but we came up to these conclusions:

- we will need a Spanish lawyer/tax expert to manage the crypto part of the business
- we will cooperate with two API developers to integrate the website into Slevin

We had the second meeting with a former employeer of Wallapop, which will cooperate with us as Product Designer and create the next generation's Slevin UI (User Interface).

This is what happened so far, after August 5th a full detailed roadmap process with dates will be released.

Another meeting in Rome is planned for this week, stay tuned.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
It is hard to believe that the experts do not understand that the best decision was to sell at 140 sat. That's what I did. Now I could buy Slevin x10 but ... why?

Anyway, the expectation is good, to the moon? I do not know, I do not think so.-
Sharp coin design. I will watch this one closely.
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
Hi dev!

Could we please have some more information about those meetings you are having in Europe? AsI have been tweeting, your stay in Barcelona looks more like vacations to me than professional trip...

Thanks in advance
Activity: 61
It seems dev is enjoying his stay   Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 130
Damn, 18 sats is real.  Roll Eyes What can you say guys ? What's the forecast ?
Activity: 537
Merit: 100
It wasn't a fake drop, I had nothing to do with the project and I "was lucky enough".
Activity: 714
Activity: 66
Altcoin Enthusiast
this coin is good and dev's overall activity is admirable. i think price will stabilize around 20 sat than go higher in short term
Activity: 326
Merit: 256
Approaching 1 sat lol Grin
Great opportunity to buy in for a low price. Holding and watching to buy more.
Activity: 61
Approaching 1 sat lol Grin
Fake volume is real. Someone just bought 10 million of the 77 mil coins in existence? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA and in 1 buy? Got to be kidding me.

I saw someone buy 9 million. But is there really only 77 million coins? Is this a bad sign that someone just bought 9 million coins? LOL

Yeah, plus 5 million was bought 3 minutes before that lol. Screams scam, Dev buying from himself most probably cause lets face it, who is gonna spend that much on that many coins at this stage. Makes you wonder how many people actually recieved coins. Clever scam disguised if you ask me.
So if coin have a good volume and someone buying it while it cheap that is necessarily dev is spending a lot of his $ to make a fake trades? Are you serious? Cmon... Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: