Author

Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE - page 104. (Read 178774 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Sling now has a 6 figure market cap. Many people who are in profit are susceptible to panicking when they see the support removed.

Many people who bought in over 70 who do not have faith in the reasoning behind their investment will falter and sell into low buys.

Observe the sling rich list and how it is stagnant like swap water. Crocodiles and other reptiles lurking beneath the surface.

The 7th is not too far away. Keep 50k alive and do not secrete a nanogram of cortisol in the process.

In this game not everyone can win, it would be too easy otherwise. Who will be left to buy high if everyone bought in and held?

I sit under the californian sun with a glass of coke, slowly stalking those who emanate fear and those who do not have the perseverance required to succeed in this game.

Beyond the swamp lies Valhalla, where the survivors will rejoice with box wine and backpage hookers.

And I watch this game slowly unfold, patiently waiting for my large pizza with premium chicken and roasted red peppers.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
PANIC DUMP PANIC DUMP PANIC DUMP

Keep going Grin
Look at those SELL walls Cheesy they are getting thicker and  thicker.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
PANIC DUMP PANIC DUMP PANIC DUMP

Keep going Grin
Activity: 812

Nice Shakeout !!!  Grin

Looks a bit like a huge dump =) . But the chick is hot so yeah that's a shakeout .
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Activity: 28
Looks like there was a majority vote for the masternode tourney.

Attention everyone. First off, everything is going as planned and a lot more is currently being developed. However, I had a crazy idea and I was wondering if the community would want to take a vote on this. This could be a first of its kind. I present to you the idea of a Crypto Masternode Tournament. How it works is simple; each masternode registered would be assigned a number. Each week, we will go to https://www.random.org/ and randomize a number.  The winning number associated with the masternode will win the total Stake % of that day. (1200 slings approx). You could call this the Weekly Sling lotto. Any input, ideas, thoughts or strategies to make this idea better, sharing them would be appreciated. If the vote does not pass the masternode tournament will not take place.

With marketplace coming up we should see:

https://i.imgur.com/s4CujhY.jpg

In 1 week SlingRoad is scheduled for release.

We can expect only 2 things:

1) Moon

2) Jupiter

Grin

In all seriousness, how fantastic will it be to have a fully decentralized market for a coin like Sling!!

The name SlingRoad is just perfect!!

I bet there will be some news sites picking up on this once it hits.... which can only lead to more eyes on the coin and more people wanting to get a part of the action.

Q: What happens when there are more buyers than sellers?

A: Allow me to demonstrate

http://i59.tinypic.com/vet7bl.png

Activity: 760
CryptoZilla
Guys can we please stop posting silly pics, i like to see the moon also and i am very fanatic about Sling..
But lets keep Calm and when we are on the moon post it:)
legendary
Activity: 1456
Whose been over doing the pics?  Roll Eyes

Guys can we please stop posting silly pics, i like to see the moon also and i am very fanatic about Sling..
But lets keep Calm and when we are on the moon post it:)
Activity: 760
CryptoZilla
When starting my Tor MN this morning I'm getting " Error: could not allocate vin for collateralAddress"

Unlock wallet.

Got it fixed.

Woke up again this morning with the Tor MN disconnected and the same error when trying to start it again

My Nodes are working like a champ now!
real impressived by the Dev, 3 more days.. Still on track Dev?
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
When starting my Tor MN this morning I'm getting " Error: could not allocate vin for collateralAddress"

Unlock wallet.

Got it fixed.

Woke up again this morning with the Tor MN disconnected and the same error when trying to start it again
Activity: 258
Merit: 112
is there any kind of masternode watching for sling ?
Activity: 10
Dev please why no secp256k1 folder in source now and you remove instructions for build from OP? Can you post again thanks.
In case missed. Thanks
legendary
Activity: 994
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
@DEV please put website on the OP.

OP updated with link to website
legendary
Activity: 994
@DEV please put website on the OP.
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
Huge sell wall at 7700 = accumulation = next high within 24h Wink
was the wall about 38 btc at 80k? they kept putting it and pulling it lets hope they go buy a pizza and leave it up  Grin

That was the wall, yes.
Activity: 57
was the wall about 38 btc at 80k? they kept putting it and pulling it lets hope they go buy a pizza and leave it up  Grin
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
He Dev i got question about the market and the mechanism, are you going to built in a some sort of escrow to protect both parties from trading. Can you release some sort of explaination how Slingroad gonna function looking foward to Slingroad:)

SlingRoad will feature a 2 party escrow function that will lock up x amount of (security) funds between the buyer and seller.

The funds are only released once both parties are satisfied with the transaction.
Jump to: