Author

Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE - page 107. (Read 178774 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
WTF is goin on? where are the weekend dumpers Huh  Grin
I'm surprised, there is no dump  Shocked

people are starting to realize this is cheap we are only going go way way up from here
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
Very nice. Please don't rocket yet, I've got no spare BTC for a week  Embarrassed

You might want to hurry! Price should jump in the next few days in anticipation of SlingRoad.

Expect X5 at least when market drops.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Less than 5 days to go until SlingRoad and a new level of adoption begins.

Main questions on my mind are: How well will the market work? Will people want to use it?... and what does Slayer have in store for after the market is released?

If it's a smooth launch then publicity is going to need to be done to get the word out.

Either way big things await Sling. It's like a rocket still preparing itself on the launchpad. Cheesy

Well I think it's not like it will instantly be used by people with sensitive merchandise; they will likely be cautious and wait for it to be proven as a fully working platform. In the meanwhile it's up to us in the community to help out with reporting any issues we might see after launch.

That means we are very much on ground floor of a long term project. By the time the users of slingroad start using it the price might be way beyond what it is now, they in turn will need to buy sling to use it and that buy pressure will keep pushing it.
Activity: 10
Update source with masternode fix and messaging please.

Why are you so desperate to get the code?

Dont have windows.

Its in the OP my man, Dev posted it yesterday as a post, then moved it to OP and removed the post

https://bitbucket.org/dgslayer/sling/commits/all

Great thank you sir and Dev.
Activity: 64
Less than 5 days to go until SlingRoad and a new level of adoption begins.

Main questions on my mind are: How well will the market work? Will people want to use it?... and what does Slayer have in store for after the market is released?

If it's a smooth launch then publicity is going to need to be done to get the word out.

Either way big things await Sling. It's like a rocket still preparing itself on the launchpad. Cheesy

Activity: 210

Its in the OP my man, Dev posted it yesterday as a post, then moved it to OP and removed the post

https://bitbucket.org/dgslayer/sling/commits/all
legendary
Activity: 1456
No one wants tot sell only way is up.. Take your coins and stake em Grin

On the visible depth chart, there are 58 BTC of buy orders vs. 11 BTC of sell orders.

With these stats, selling is like taking a pile of cash and burning it.
Activity: 28

Why are you so desperate to get the code?
Activity: 760
Merit: 500
CryptoZilla
No one wants tot sell only way is up.. Take your coins and stake em Grin
Activity: 10
Activity: 200
Very nice. Please don't rocket yet, I've got no spare BTC for a week  Embarrassed
Activity: 113

Impressive roadmap, usually they stretch out for months and months. Everything coming to SLING very soon!

Looks like a good coin to invest in for some quick returns and maybe even long term.
Activity: 125
Wow, 90K sats! Already 30% in profit Cheesy
Activity: 64
WTF is goin on? where are the weekend dumpers Huh  Grin
I'm surprised, there is no dump  Shocked

I'm taking a dump right now Grin
legendary
Activity: 994
WTF is goin on? where are the weekend dumpers Huh  Grin
I'm surprised, there is no dump  Shocked
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
looks like a correction coming.. or weekend dumps Cheesy

.. Or weekend pump ? I smell big uptrend coming. why?

Lets be honest, there's no pump at all from now. Only steady growth, and the price is really decent for the work behind,always give what he said,legit dev...not so much btc in volume from now too. still Good time to buy in.

Cheers folks Smiley

i agree 100% just want more coins Cheesy just trying to take them off the hands of the weak so i can hold this coin to its true value Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1988
looks like a correction coming.. or weekend dumps Cheesy

.. Or weekend pump ? I smell big uptrend coming. why?

Lets be honest, there's no pump at all from now. Only steady growth, and the price is really decent for the work behind,always give what he said,legit dev...not so much btc in volume from now too. still Good time to buy in.

Cheers folks Smiley

Jump to: