Author

Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE - page 103. (Read 178774 times)

legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
Update:

Testing will soon begin for SlingRoad and here is a little bit of extra info about it.

Because the main part of the work for decentralized markets is already out there I had a good knowledge base to start with.. i.e it made my job a lot easier.

I've borrowed from bitmarkets overall "design" or order flow, but it is all new code.

There are some extra features that I built in for v.1 such as support for 2 image links, which bitmarket doesn't do, when you drill into an item.

SlingRoad allows for external urls, dynamically loaded into a qwidget so no webkit requirement. Users will have an option not to load images should they choose.

Bitmaket is only available for OSX : SlingRoad is first of it's kind with full windows compatibility.

Everything being done can be evolved and upgraded as we like but very soon, on or before 7th May SlingRoad will be fully functional and launched.

Below is a screenshot / teaser I'm currently still finishing off the v.1 UI:

Hopefully it works on OS X and not just windows. Still waiting on the OS X wallet, someone needs to claim that bounty
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Update:

Testing will soon begin for SlingRoad and here is a little bit of extra info about it.

Because the main part of the work for decentralized markets is already out there I had a good knowledge base to start with.. i.e it made my job a lot easier.

I've borrowed from bitmarkets overall "design" or order flow, but it is all new code.

There are some extra features that I built in for v.1 such as support for 2 image links, which bitmarket doesn't do, when you drill into an item.

SlingRoad allows for external urls, dynamically loaded into a qwidget so no webkit requirement. Users will have an option not to load images should they choose.

Bitmaket is only available for OSX : SlingRoad is first of it's kind with full windows compatibility.

Everything being done can be evolved and upgraded as we like but very soon, on or before 7th May SlingRoad will be fully functional and launched.

http://s14.postimg.org/l5b1g3l4x/streetpharmatest.png

Now this is what im talking about! Good stuff dev!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Update:

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Seems like a lot of "fluff" in this thread..   

does sling support TOR only? 

Any plans for I2P integration?

It does help to have other markets become available .. in case something happens to one or the other.

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I want to buy your sling in the 50s. Dump a little for someone else.

if you had a few 0 to the end of that 50k ill think about it Cheesy
Activity: 266
I want to buy your sling in the 50s. Dump a little for someone else.
Activity: 336
so dev will be we able to sell stuff on may 7th?
legendary
Activity: 994
Please STOP posting fkin stupid photos, this thread is useless for now.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Everyone knows Sling won't be adopted nor will shadow cash. People from agora and other darkmarkets  want customized markets. Crave enables them to do so and talks are already under way to port agora to crave network. We are also integrating BTC.

Peace

Who invited you here ? It's a SLING thread =) Don't you see we have booty's and pizza's ? Not to say that we also have Shakeouts , Big Sell Walls and from time to time big BUY walls. It's like a rollercoster.

Activity: 672
Everyone knows Sling won't be adopted nor will shadow cash. People from agora and other darkmarkets  want customized markets. Crave enables them to do so and talks are already under way to port agora to crave network. We are also integrating BTC.

Peace

I need a major shake to buy more lol
I am not fuding whoever wants to dump let them so I can grab as much as I can

If you want a 'major shake' bigger than this, go to dairy queen. Mc donalds chocolate shake is like 1kcal I think so, thatd do to satisfy your desire for a major shake

i had a protein shake lol

Maybe you should take some tren orals and snort a line of jack3d then chug that shake again. You will get the shake you are looking for (until you realize whats happening right in front of you)
legendary
Activity: 1148

If you want a 'major shake' bigger than this, go to dairy queen. Mc donalds chocolate shake is like 1kcal I think so, thatd do to satisfy your desire for a major shake

i had a protein shake lol

legendary
Activity: 1148
legendary
Activity: 1008
Nom nom nom please sell under 60 plss Cheesy Cheesy
Now I really want a PIZZA, you bastards....  Sad
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Sling now has a 6 figure market cap. Many people who are in profit are susceptible to panicking when they see missing support.

Many people who bought in over 70 who do not have patience will falter and sell into low buys.

Observe the sling rich list and how it is stagnant like swap water. Crocodiles and other reptiles lurking beneath the surface.

The 7th is not too far away. Keep 50k alive and do not secrete a nanogram of cortisol in the process.

In this game not everyone can win, it would be too easy otherwise. Who will be left to buy high if everyone bought in and held?

I sit under the californian sun with a glass of coke, slowly stalking those who emanate fear and those who do not have the perseverance required to succeed in this game.

Beyond the swamp lies Valhalla, where the survivors will rejoice with box wine and backpage hookers.

And I watch this game slowly unfold, patiently waiting for my large pizza with premium chicken and roasted red peppers.

Sounds so good Cheesy the californian sun.

Tbh so does pizza with premium chicken and roasted peppers! Cheesy
Sling now has a 6 figure market cap. Many people who are in profit are susceptible to panicking when they see missing support.

Many people who bought in over 70 who do not have patience will falter and sell into low buys.

Observe the sling rich list and how it is stagnant like swap water. Crocodiles and other reptiles lurking beneath the surface.

The 7th is not too far away. Keep 50k alive and do not secrete a nanogram of cortisol in the process.

In this game not everyone can win, it would be too easy otherwise. Who will be left to buy high if everyone bought in and held?

I sit under the californian sun with a glass of coke, slowly stalking those who emanate fear and those who do not have the perseverance required to succeed in this game.

Beyond the swamp lies Valhalla, where the survivors will rejoice with box wine and backpage hookers.

And I watch this game slowly unfold, patiently waiting for my large pizza with premium chicken and roasted red peppers.

Let them sell, and let them sell well. For soon there will be no one left to sell.

Jump to: