Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE - page 99. (Read 178774 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Yawnnnnnnnnnnn, who's the dev so that i can report them to FBI including Bittrex for supporting this illegal market.

Faaaaaaccccccceeeeeeppppppaaaaaallllllllmmmmmm, show something illegal about releasing an open sourced decentralized market.

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Allergic to false promises
Yawnnnnnnnnnnn, who's the dev so that i can report them to FBI including Bittrex for supporting this illegal market.
No need to, as the NSA is probably already looking into this.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10

Yes I have got two posts cause I am new to crypto and just created an account. But still u seem like a noob rather than me. Wanna bet publicaly this will not go near 500k not even 300k lol. I willing to bet 25 btc.

They won't accept your bet. And you know why ? Cause they are aware it's never going to reach that much. 100% Smiley You will see they will ignore you for that and say some retarded stuff and pass one, cause they don't have the cohones for that kind of bet.

How the people call to someone is talking with himself?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Not a Doctor

Yes I have got two posts cause I am new to crypto and just created an account. But still u seem like a noob rather than me. Wanna bet publicaly this will not go near 500k not even 300k lol. I willing to bet 25 btc.

They won't accept your bet. And you know why ? Cause they are aware it's never going to reach that much. 100% Smiley You will see they will ignore you for that and say some retarded stuff and pass one, cause they don't have the cohones for that kind of bet.

There would need to be somebody to hold the betting funds in escrow.

That's easy to find an escrow Smiley that's not the issue . The issue it's that nobody will do that bet not in 1000 years. SLING will never, ever go near 500K not even close to 400K, 300k it's like 5% chance in this life. At 100K , maybe maybe ... a 50/50 chance.

It may take a while to hit those figures (because of the slow alt markets in 2015) but it's got a much better chance than what you are saying.

SlingRoad is going to be live in 2 days time or less.

Activity: 64

That's easy to find an escrow Smiley that's not the issue . The issue it's that nobody will do that bet not in 1000 years. SLING will never, ever go near 500K not even close to 400K, 300k it's like 5% chance in this life. At 100K , maybe maybe ... a 50/50 chance.

It may take a while to hit those figures (because of the slow alt markets in 2015) but it's got a much better chance than what you are saying.

SlingRoad is going to be live in 2 days time or less.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500

Activity: 64

Activity: 39
lol bobs say it will go abova 140k , gouda says 500k , fireinyourhole says awesome buy pressure.lol  and its dumping hard.in the end u wished ur had sold at 90k like me.

3 idiots lol

At which point did I say awesome buy pressure?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11287231

this person only got 2 post.

http://rs1img.memecdn.com/no-fucks-were-given_o_522331.jpg

Activity: 57
Our train has trolls !!! lol we must be doing something right then  Grin
http://media.giphy.com/media/SpuQcrLlp1vXi/giphy.gif
Activity: 57
http://media.giphy.com/media/U9CFWw4zEzlDO/giphy.gif

I am not butthurt I am just enjoying my friend. Watching how you going to get a nice sunflower butthurt  Grin Grin Grin

Actually elektron looked like the case of Devs dumping from the ICO price of 730, hence why I never buy ICOs! Now move along to a thread with some of your butthurt buddies

I am not butthurt I am just enjoying my friend. Watching how you going to get a nice sunflower butthurt  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 462
After this short break of drama ,the dump continues Cheesy  Shocked Roll Eyes

Stay tuned for more dump.

And who said it will go 500k ? Gouda? =) It's on crack ? And who believes BOB ? Smiley) Haven't you guys see what BOB does when he involve in a coin? It dies in a memorable way . You can see the most recent is EKN . I saw his post there and after 2 days it was dumped to death. Well we will see. I am getting myself a big bag of Popcorn this will be a long comedy movie =) .

Gouda stop using crack mate. You will start to see SLING at 1000K next time when you will be using that shit.

Everyone have patience this may crash like Apollo 13 or can go intergalactic =) .

Actually elektron looked like the case of Devs dumping from the ICO price of 730, hence why I never buy ICOs! Now move along to a thread with some of your butthurt buddies

You keep flappin' those gums son but

Cool

And you are the shilling for who ? Bob is that you ? =) Gouda ? Took so much crack that you decided to make a shilling account ?
After this short break of drama ,the dump continues Cheesy  Shocked Roll Eyes

Stay tuned for more dump.

And who said it will go 500k ? Gouda? =) It's on crack ? And who believes BOB ? Smiley) Haven't you guys see what BOB does when he involve in a coin? It dies in a memorable way . You can see the most recent is EKN . I saw his post there and after 2 days it was dumped to death. Well we will see. I am getting myself a big bag of Popcorn this will be a long comedy movie =) .

Gouda stop using crack mate. You will start to see SLING at 1000K next time when you will be using that shit.

Everyone have patience this may crash like Apollo 13 or can go intergalactic =) .
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
lol bobs say it will go abova 140k , gouda says 500k , fireinyourhole says awesome buy pressure.lol  and its dumping hard.in the end u wished ur had sold at 90k like me.

3 idiots lol

Learn how to be patient and calm from Gouda you little 15 mg IR snorting ADHD infested rent gambling freshmen

Same as you say,be patient. People sell on 'no news' like everytime..smart man profit in this situation
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

3 idiots lol

Learn how to be patient and calm from Gouda you little 15 mg IR snorting ADHD infested rent gambling freshmen

Activity: 266

3 idiots lol

Activity: 336

3 idiots lol

Activity: 266

3 idiots lol

Pages:
Jump to: