Author

Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE - page 106. (Read 178774 times)

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
That buy wall at 89048 and no dump, it's weird!

Edit: disappeared.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905210.msg
I say why not?
The more masternodes the more coins locked up
The more coins locked up, less being dumped
Less being dumped, the more buy pressure
The more buy pressure, well hehe it doesn't take long...

Who cares if people with 4 or more nodes will win most of the time when the coins everyone has will be worth more and you are giving everyone a way to use them.

Great idea Dev, just one thing.
I think there needs to be some trusted 3rd party evaluation or monitoring to keep down the FUD and bellyachers, haters, and crap makers.
Otherwise people will say Dev and his buddies are running most nodes and blah blah blah.
Seriously though, you should allow some person(s) people can trust to confirm and announce winner(s).
At the moment I know you are still working on the rich list, but it is way off, and things like that cause problems for trying to track stuff down. Again, I am not saying anyone would do anything wrong, I'm saying Cover Yo Ass Slayer, and make sure there is as little room for FUD as possible. Be proactive in that department or good things you do will be twisted on us.

legendary
Activity: 1988
Wow, nice work dev, very good idea Smiley
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Attention everyone. First off, everything is going as planned and a lot more is currently being developed. However, I had a crazy idea and I was wondering if the community would want to take a vote on this. This could be a first of its kind. I present to you the idea of a Crypto Masternode Tournament. How it works is simple; each masternode registered would be assigned a number. Each week, we will go to https://www.random.org/ and randomize a number.  The winning number associated with the masternode will win the total Stake % of that day. (1200 slings approx). You could call this the Weekly Sling lotto. Any input, ideas, thoughts or strategies to make this idea better, sharing them would be appreciated. If the vote does not pass the masternode tournament will not take place.
Original idea dev!  Cool

Got my vote.
Activity: 64
I run a masternode and say go it.

The weekly random selection will give people something to look forward to every week, even if it's a small chance of winning it only means giving up one day of stake. Sounds like fun and I'd be willing to play.

legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
Lotto sounds like a good idea to me
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
Don't worry,,

175,000 coins locked up in nodes
740,000 coin supply

565,000 or so coins right now. Supply is low, market coming, great dev team. Get your moon boots ready come Sunday night when everyone locks in their trades for the week. In the mean time, enjoy your weekend and get ready for the fights tonight. Who do you think will win?

Activity: 243
Merit: 250
i think 200k by monday

First we need someone to buy it above 100k
Activity: 612
Merit: 102
Chromia - Relational Blockchain
If it makes running a masternode more exciting I'm all for it.
legendary
Activity: 971
Personally, I think it's something fun to do and also gives people more incentive to buy 7331 Sling to run a node and participate. It also creates a store of value mechanism which is never a bad thing.
Activity: 760
Merit: 500
CryptoZilla
Attention everyone. First off, everything is going as planned and a lot more is currently being developed. However, I had a crazy idea and I was wondering if the community would want to take a vote on this. This could be a first of its kind. I present to you the idea of a Crypto Masternode Tournament. How it works is simple; each masternode registered would be assigned a number. Each week, we will go to https://www.random.org/ and randomize a number.  The winning number associated with the masternode will win the total Stake % of that day. (1200 slings approx). You could call this the Weekly Sling lotto. Any input, ideas, thoughts or strategies to make this idea better, sharing them would be appreciated. If the vote does not pass the masternode tournament will not take place.

Sick idea Nice i say go for it keeps me encouraged tot keep my 4 masternodes alive
legendary
Activity: 1456
Wow.

Weekly Sling lottery, as long as you run a masternode.

That will encourage more people to run multiple masternodes.

Go for it.

edit

why not make merchants include some samples as part of the prize fund?
legendary
Activity: 1008

Damn thats a very interesting concept!! I'd like to say that I love the idea as there are positives and negatives to this. I'm curious to see what everyone else thinks.
Activity: 98

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
got some lovely coins on the dump. only way is up. sling will reach 200k. go check ultimate coin next one to follow sling and crave

shame ultimate has 3% premine

nothing shame at all it dev goes he will use it to host masternodes he will get some nice rewards makes sense. 3% not much for me anyway mined 800 will buy some once on exchange

anyway lets not take limelight of sling

i think 200k by monday
legendary
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
got some lovely coins on the dump. only way is up. sling will reach 200k. go check ultimate coin next one to follow sling and crave
Where is dump?, i don't see any movements on the market :|

no i mean day before got some at 65k. holding them baby
legendary
Activity: 1988

30-40k coin appear just the time to shake out some weakhand then removed. Don't fall in the trap,Sling going over 200k
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

shame ultimate has 3% premine

legendary
Activity: 994
legendary
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Jump to: