Author

Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE - page 123. (Read 178776 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
lol, woweewwowow....

as usual.

will watch still.

dont watch man.. buy some.. otherwise in a week or two or three when its at 180K you'll be kicking urself in the ass.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
wonder how high we can sling... Wonder if its possible to pass drk... I mean dash

And here comes the order book manipulation...
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I have been watching sling for a while now.

I sold over 50 btc in ARCH, 30 btc in Shadow and 25 btc in Tron.

I am a lurker on this forum but I have been around crypto for very long.

Many people know me on btc-e and most of us have decided to join the crave rally a little while ago. Bitcoin is hurting right now and we are looking for something that can be solid and day tradeable.

Anyways, I am keeping a little over 100 bitcoins on bittrex and looking for the next big thing. If Sling can release what they claim I will invest and my friends from btc-e will follow.

Although we might not wait for the SlingRoad to come out because the price should be much higher by then. Thought I would let the Sling Dev know this to add a little more pressure. Smiley

Also your staking is working great. I purchased a tiny amount last night to see the wallet and I read your code. It has parts from other coins but besides that it has its own unique spin. From what I read, you seem to be a very very talented Dev and this is why I am here. I can usually easily tell if a coin has a promising developer and Sling does have that. I don`t know who you are but you seem to have a lot of experience looking at your code and you most probably coded much more difficult stuff before. Best of luck and keep working hard dev, I will make sure your hard work pays off.

Here is a screenshot of my staking. I might buy more to test out masternodes since they are money printing machines when you have a few.

http://i58.tinypic.com/2kmuyv.png

So i got my masternode now Cheesy Works like a charm. Im going to try and get 4-5 masternodes thats where the money is at!! Awesome work this coin has a good future. Can't wait for the releases.

http://i60.tinypic.com/mv0w1v.jpg
legendary
Lotts of stacking going on between 30-40K and to think this coin is only 9 days old!

Moonshot!

Moonshot Slingshot!!!
legendary
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Lotts of stacking going on between 30-40K and to think this coin is only 9 days old!

Moonshot!
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I stake my coin and get 1.37 sling yiha....

what is the PoS %?

It's a fixed rate of 1.337 Sling per block with a weighted average of 67% of those stakes going to masternode holders.

If you do not have a masternode it will not stake?

You can still stake but with a 33% overall reward next to a masternode holder who would get 67% of stake.

I.E You're overall earnings should end up at 67% less if you held 7331 coins and you didn't put them in a masternode.

Awesome, I buying up slowly once I have enough I will setup my masternode.

yup its a very  nice setup Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1148

what is the PoS %?

It's a fixed rate of 1.337 Sling per block with a weighted average of 67% of those stakes going to masternode holders.

You can still stake but with a 33% overall reward next to a masternode holder who would get 67% of stake.

I.E You're overall earnings should end up at 67% less if you held 7331 coins and you didn't put them in a masternode.

Awesome, I buying up slowly once I have enough I will setup my masternode.
Activity: 98

what is the PoS %?

legendary

what is the PoS %?

Activity: 98

what is the PoS %?

legendary

what is the PoS %?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
Activity: 28
SlingRoad is the perfect name for a decentralized market Cheesy

http://i61.tinypic.com/mhbwx4.png
Activity: 7
Activity: 53
good to see block explorer finally Smiley
mktcap isnt too big atm
Activity: 64
legendary
Activity: 1988
barely 45 btc down to 30k sat,then 45 btc up to... 260k...its become interesting  Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSwABlXX4Ow
Jump to: