Author

Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE - page 124. (Read 178776 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
still no block explorer...?

yeah its there.. just scroll back a few pages.. It may be in the OP too now!

Oh nice, thank you. Hopefully coinmarketcap will update soon too.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

yeah its there.. just scroll back a few pages.. It may be in the OP too now!
Activity: 868
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
loaded my bittrex account with btc to buy ticket for train... Cool Cool Cool Cool
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
Need info on how you plan on making this decentralized marketplace with encryption and I'm guessing IP masking. Let me guess, Tor?

Also, where is the mac wallet...

Trying to get a mac wallet delivered as soon as a mac dev becomes available.

The Sling wallet itself is already TOR compatible, but the marketplace will rely on an encrypted message system that uses AES-256-CBC, secp256k1, ECDH and ECDS (proven encryption standards) alongside TOR for anonymizing (concealing) IP locations.

Example of how to setup Sing wallet with TOR:

Via command line parameters you get your tor proxy running and then tell the wallet to run through that proxy, only use the tor network, and give it a tor hidden service addnode. e.g. like this: ./sling-qt -irc=0 -listen=0 -proxy=127.0.0.1:9060 -onlynet=Tor -connect=abcdefghijklmnop.onion &

Great, thanks for the info
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Buying more today,only good thing in front of us Smiley

hey now me first... get back in line
legendary
Activity: 1988
Buying more today,only good thing in front of us Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905210.msg
i do get regular payments but i see on all my node Active (secs) 00mm:00s is this normal?

A masternode explorer is something that I'm trying to build atm which will be more accurate at showing the live masternode population.

but he is asking if it is normal to see 00mm:00s in the wallet now.

and I am also becoming frustrated with the lack of simple straight forward questions not being answered.
IE it was posted you need staking=0 in the conf, but what about when you unlock the cold wallet?
Does the wallet need to be locked again?
I hope the wallet does not need to be unlocked without the staking option checked all the time.

It is a display related issue in wallet that does not always occur, payments are being received therefore it is working fine but it is also the reason I am going to release a masternode explorer.

You can have the wallet unlocked for staking only and it will run fine.

Sometimes the node stops. Seems to happen after a few hours but I have something to restart it. If there is anything I can provide you so you might help me figure out why it happens I would appreciate any input.

Thank you for replying Slayer. Once I learn a bit more I hope to help with some of the questions other people may have in this arena. Keep up the good work, and if you need anything let me know and I will do my best to make it happen. GL
legendary

Wink

Hahaha, yeah buy now or chase the price up to 100k+ Cheesy Once this baby starts moving it wont be possible to stop it.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Need info on how you plan on making this decentralized marketplace with encryption and I'm guessing IP masking. Let me guess, Tor?

Trying to get a mac wallet delivered as soon as a mac dev becomes available.

The Sling wallet itself is already TOR compatible, but the marketplace will rely on an encrypted message system that uses AES-256-CBC, secp256k1, ECDH and ECDS (proven encryption standards) alongside TOR for anonymizing (concealing) IP locations.

Example of how to setup Sing wallet with TOR:

Via command line parameters you get your tor proxy running and then tell the wallet to run through that proxy, only use the tor network, and give it a tor hidden service addnode. e.g. like this: ./sling-qt -irc=0 -listen=0 -proxy=127.0.0.1:9060 -onlynet=Tor -connect=abcdefghijklmnop.onion &
I really like how this coin is chugging along... Im smelling some big things in the future for all of us sling holders.

i agree. playing swings and collecting coins on the way up.. along with staking i see a vacation on the horizon Cheesy
legendary
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
I really like how this coin is chugging along... Im smelling some big things in the future for all of us sling holders.

legendary
I have been watching sling for a while now.

I sold over 50 btc in ARCH, 30 btc in Shadow and 25 btc in Tron.

I am a lurker on this forum but I have been around crypto for very long.

Many people know me on btc-e and most of us have decided to join the crave rally a little while ago. Bitcoin is hurting right now and we are looking for something that can be solid and day tradeable.

Anyways, I am keeping a little over 100 bitcoins on bittrex and looking for the next big thing. If Sling can release what they claim I will invest and my friends from btc-e will follow.

Although we might not wait for the SlingRoad to come out because the price should be much higher by then. Thought I would let the Sling Dev know this to add a little more pressure. Smiley

Also your staking is working great. I purchased a tiny amount last night to see the wallet and I read your code. It has parts from other coins but besides that it has its own unique spin. From what I read, you seem to be a very very talented Dev and this is why I am here. I can usually easily tell if a coin has a promising developer and Sling does have that. I don`t know who you are but you seem to have a lot of experience looking at your code and you most probably coded much more difficult stuff before. Best of luck and keep working hard dev, I will make sure your hard work pays off.

Here is a screenshot of my staking. I might buy more to test out masternodes since they are money printing machines when you have a few.

Awesomeness Shocked

So glad I picked some of these up after the miners dumped lolololol

Undervalued like CRAZY

Welcome to sling! Smiley
Activity: 64
Merit: 10

Many people know me on btc-e and most of us have decided to join the crave rally a little while ago. Bitcoin is hurting right now and we are looking for something that can be solid and day tradeable.

Anyways, I am keeping a little over 100 bitcoins on bittrex and looking for the next big thing. If Sling can release what they claim I will invest and my friends from btc-e will follow.

Although we might not wait for the SlingRoad to come out because the price should be much higher by then. Thought I would let the Sling Dev know this to add a little more pressure. Smiley

Also your staking is working great. I purchased a tiny amount last night to see the wallet and I read your code. It has parts from other coins but besides that it has its own unique spin. From what I read, you seem to be a very very talented Dev and this is why I am here. I can usually easily tell if a coin has a promising developer and Sling does have that. I don`t know who you are but you seem to have a lot of experience looking at your code and you most probably coded much more difficult stuff before. Best of luck and keep working hard dev, I will make sure your hard work pays off.

Here is a screenshot of my staking. I might buy more to test out masternodes since they are money printing machines when you have a few.

Awesomeness Shocked

So glad I picked some of these up after the miners dumped lolololol

Undervalued like CRAZY

legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

http://i58.tinypic.com/2kmuyv.png
Jump to: