Author

Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE - page 122. (Read 178776 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
It says to load the conf file in slingD on the VPS, where is the slingD file?
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Lotts of stacking going on between 30-40K and to think this coin is only 9 days old!

Moonshot!

Moonshot Slingshot!!!

slow down im trying to get more Cheesy

It's sad  Cry or hilarious  Grin, depending on which way you look at it, that many traders will only start accumulating SLING when the price is over 300K sats
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Lotts of stacking going on between 30-40K and to think this coin is only 9 days old!

Moonshot!

Moonshot Slingshot!!!

slow down im trying to get more Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Can we get masternode setup guide for people not technical I have coins but dont know how to set up

It's surprisingly simple if you just follow the instructions in the op.
legendary
do you get the VPS from a hosting company?
legendary
Can we get masternode setup guide for people not technical I have coins but dont know how to set up

Right here, in the op.

Activity: 42
Activity: 22
I setup a couple of masternodes a few days ago.

They are making about $40 (equivalent) every two days at these very low prices, here's the good part; soon that will be double, tripple and so on.

BTW: Whoever dumped 10K Sling on me at 35k let me just say

CHEERS!!  Kiss

http://www.anniversarypartyideas.info/wp-content/uploads/sites/19/2013/08/shutterstock_60078994.jpg
legendary
People who ate those miner dumps Shocked
Gonna make out like bandits, smart buyers

That's the plan!
People who ate those miner dumps Shocked
Gonna make out like bandits, smart buyers
https://i.imgur.com/d4Q0J4O.png
legendary
6.2 btc wall at 65k

Whos going to be the lucky winner getting a masternode buying that out. After that 65k wall next stop is 70k
legendary
Will masternodes play a role in the market???

With just PoS blocks, master nodes are more profitable to run, so if people are buying coins for them, then yes.  Tongue

I got mine running.. No reason to hold over 7331 coins and not be running a MN if you ask me..

Btw,.... Hey Pizpie.. long time no see... Everything is good I assume?
legendary
Activity: 971

With just PoS blocks, master nodes are more profitable to run, so if people are buying coins for them, then yes.  Tongue
legendary
how do i setup a VPS any instructions?
sorry if this has been asked/asnwered.
legendary
lol, woweewwowow....

as usual.

will watch still.

dont watch man.. buy some.. otherwise in a week or two or three when its at 180K you'll be kicking urself in the ass.

just for you  Kiss yes

Not for me man.. For you and your family!

Love ya bro, nohomo!
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
lol, woweewwowow....

as usual.

will watch still.

dont watch man.. buy some.. otherwise in a week or two or three when its at 180K you'll be kicking urself in the ass.

just for you  Kiss yes
legendary
legendary
Hi everyone. Thank you for being patient! There is a lot more to come for Sling and you will be surprised and the amazing stuff that I have in the making for this coin. However for now, a simple roadmap should make investors feel more secure about making masternodes and staking their coins on the network and Sling will continue to improve and innovate throughout its lifetime in the alt coin market. Now, roadmap as promised. Feel free to communicate and talk about ideas for Sling! But for now, Just SlingIT!

FRIENDLY REMINDER TO EVERYONE. THERE AREN'T THAT MANY SLINGS IN TOTAL FOR SALE. MORE THAN HALF ARE STAKING IN THE WALLET. MASTERNODES  = MONEY. GET ON IT!!
Jump to: