Author

Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE - page 137. (Read 178776 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Man, i hate the guy who rents all the hashrate and mines SLING at 3ph/s and makes mining unprofitable for everybody else, including himself.

Its einstein, you can meet up this guys here lol

Unless he is planning on holding the coin till it hits like 75K sats, he would be better off buying it off Bittrex then paying to mine it, I don't understand.
Yeah, today sucked. .01 per th on nice hash and I barely ROI'd. Hog scooping up all the hash at .0099. Then the new hog raised the bar to.0103, and I decided to keep the coins I had and actually buy a few at 34500 sats. Glad I did.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
What's going on here then?

Less than a week old and already more volume than XMR?

Bought a small bag, just in case  Wink

Welcome in bro ! This is gonna be a funny ride Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1456
What's going on here then?

Less than a week old and already more volume than XMR?

Bought a small bag, just in case  Wink
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Man, i hate the guy who rents all the hashrate and mines SLING at 3ph/s and makes mining unprofitable for everybody else, including himself.

Unless he is planning on holding the coin till it hits like 75K sats, he would be better off buying it off Bittrex then paying to mine it, I don't understand.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Twitter: @clay_space
is it worth it to buy enough to make a masternode with?
so far i've got like half the amount, is it worth it to buy the rest?
how much does a masternode earn each day currently?

Of course it's worth it. You money will appreciate over time. Plus you get a percentage of every staked coin! Double money!
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
is it worth it to buy enough to make a masternode with?
so far i've got like half the amount, is it worth it to buy the rest?
how much does a masternode earn each day currently?

from what i heard 839 coins are shared between every masternode
so if there is 10 you get 1/10 of that amount

"blocks" : 9520,

"moneysupply" : 715462.58000000,

"difficulty" : {
        "proof-of-work" : 123437002.74412155,
        "proof-of-stake" : 10017.91781154

so we should be less then 750k coins
legendary
Activity: 1008
Current Block: 9506

Total : 9759 blocks
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
actual supply ~700k ?
so cap = 210btc with 30k price?
if yes, we'll see another -900% or more... volume looks like fake.

You can't go under -100% in trading Tongue

Haha bingo, my mistake, I want to write 90%, fat thumb  Grin
so whats the coins total supply right now? what do you think it will be if it's going to be less then 1.337
legendary
actual supply ~700k ?

base on... ? Everything work fine,pow is going to be finish soon...

with 40k market cap, with masternode working, I expect easy double

Also Volume is real Wink
Activity: 540
actual supply ~700k ?

You can't go under -100% in trading Tongue
Activity: 154
Activity: 560
actual supply ~700k ?

legendary
Activity: 971
PoW coming to an end soon. Interested to see what the final supply will be. There seems to be a very large miner going around on all the SHA 256 coins and playing trickery with the pools and difficulty.
I completed mining today, and I'm sure with the transition to straight PoS, we will see some more communication and releases from the devs soon.
If you don't believe the price of this coin is going to go back up, then GTFO! You're wasting everybody's time in here. I have my own personal reasons to buy because maybe I know things.

LULZ who you getting aggressive with... yourself?

Nah, I'm just saying. It amazes me how many people waste their time talking shit about a coin when they could be elsewhere trying to make money. If you don't think you can make money off of sling, you shouldn't be here. But I can tell you that if you're not buying you will be crying very soon.

i agree.. why waste your time telling me how you feel about a coin... instead they should just leave and visit a thread for something they believe in. iam buying and holding
legendary
If you don't believe the price of this coin is going to go back up, then GTFO! You're wasting everybody's time in here. I have my own personal reasons to buy because maybe I know things.

Nah, I'm just saying. It amazes me how many people waste their time talking shit about a coin when they could be elsewhere trying to make money. If you don't think you can make money off of sling, you shouldn't be here. But I can tell you that if you're not buying you will be crying very soon.

+10
Activity: 209
Twitter: @clay_space

Jump to: