Author

Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE - page 140. (Read 178776 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Dev, can you please fix masternodes and communicate more with the investors? Thank you
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
LOL crave never dropped to 22k after that great pump&dump.
Crave stabilized above 100k, and on the first day it entered on first exchange, it cost only 5k. And it was gradually rising to that pump&dump..
Sling is a scam created by some members from shadowtrash community, just see who are the people who are here telling to you guys buy more.

slingshoot fail.

Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 540
Merit: 500
Well, here's an image of the supposed earned SLING from yesterday just before the master node stopped running:

But those big payments, though they say they were fully confirmed, never applied to my wallet balance. Today, the master node has failed again. I see this message in my debug.log:

Those values are the total sum of the transactions in each block that you've "processed" as a masternode, not the actual earnings you get as a masternode. Masternode payments are 67% of the POS stake minting of 1.337 SLING, which means masternodes earn ~0.89579 SLING. You're just confused about the payments.

Can you close a masternode whenever you want? Or is there a certain period before you can?

Sure, masternodes don't lock you into holding coins for any length of time. You can send your coins out of your wallet whenever you want, which "closes" the masternode.

Thanks! Also the coins arent stored on the server correct? They are just in a different address in your wallet?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
People acting like the sky is falling and the POW aint even over hahahaha
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Mine the hottest new coins at ipoMiner.com
Well, here's an image of the supposed earned SLING from yesterday just before the master node stopped running:

But those big payments, though they say they were fully confirmed, never applied to my wallet balance. Today, the master node has failed again. I see this message in my debug.log:

Those values are the total sum of the transactions in each block that you've "processed" as a masternode, not the actual earnings you get as a masternode. Masternode payments are 67% of the POS stake minting of 1.337 SLING, which means masternodes earn ~0.89579 SLING. You're just confused about the payments.

Can you close a masternode whenever you want? Or is there a certain period before you can?

Sure, masternodes don't lock you into holding coins for any length of time. You can send your coins out of your wallet whenever you want, which "closes" the masternode.
Activity: 540
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
yea they just want cheap coins... its like that on every new coin that comes out..
legendary
Activity: 1988

yawn... i have seen better trollin in the old uro thread LOL

Hahaha no mate this is truth no troll . Smiley I am sorry for your bad financial decisions .

Go away noob,don't know how market work eh ? Wink

Buy low sell high

also maybe just trolling to scoop more cheap Grin
Activity: 812

Hahaha no mate this is truth no troll . Smiley I am sorry for your bad financial decisions .

Do not buy this scam!!'n

THANKS BUT... i can make my on financial decisions.
Activity: 277
Activity: 812
R.I.P as tron got R.I.P today Smiley) all these scams will die .
legendary
Someone really accumulating from what I see Grin

thanks for cheap coin also Smiley
No clue why i bought it But price is pretty low.

Short term is pretty bright here. Roadmap coming,Pos will start...

Welcome in Smiley

i agree good time to join!
legendary

Short term is pretty bright here. Roadmap coming,Pos will start...

Welcome in Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1120
legendary
if you have nothing good to say move on. i'm holding and buying when i can. currently enjoying my stake. this coin is only a couple days old. just wait until pow is over.

+1...

Quick rich scheme ...  Roll Eyes

Also again,when pow finish and pos start ?
if you have nothing good to say move on. i'm holding and buying when i can. currently enjoying my stake. this coin is only a couple days old. just wait until pow is over.
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Twitter: @clay_space
^

You should just have to not buy at 90,then 70,then 50... Smiley

it always good to wait some day when coin come on exchange... sometime overrated...

LOL, that's the easiest thing to say in hindsight.
Jump to: