Author

Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE - page 139. (Read 178776 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
i can't seems to find the block explorer...
Activity: 336
So PoW ends at 9759 right? Or do yall mean 9759 PoW blocks total?

pow ends after block 9759 is minned Cheesy we are 7927 now Cheesy so good chance tomorrow night if not sat morning Cheesy
Activity: 540
Merit: 500
So PoW ends at 9759 right? Or do yall mean 9759 PoW blocks total?
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
Activity: 868
legendary
Hello, i have fixed my node, thank you. Any word from dev please? It is okay if he does not talk about development at least an : IN PROGRESS note would be nice Smiley. Hope this coin does well

He was there a little bit earlier,imo I understand he can't be there all the time,and I prefer a dev who is not always talking and mostly work behind Wink
Activity: 544
HEY I WANT LOKING SLING To move on again ...
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Hello, i have fixed my node, thank you. Any word from dev please? It is okay if he does not talk about development at least an : IN PROGRESS note would be nice Smiley. Hope this coin does well
legendary
Cheesy I'm making more sats at this price than I was when this coin was 100k sats. Price of hash has come way down and so has the difficulty. Sorry, investors, but with this coin, I'm going to be a mine and dump. Kiss

then i guess this was ur last post since you have no faith in the dev Cheesy
I have enough faith to mine the coin, dump the coins, find I've made a profit. Send BTC to Nicehash and buy more hash, then repeat. Maybe I'll consider holding if I'm left with enough profit, so holding coins doesn't bother me.

you can do so much more profit just by holding like a week,considering this coin was totally new
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Cheesy I'm making more sats at this price than I was when this coin was 100k sats. Price of hash has come way down and so has the difficulty. Sorry, investors, but with this coin, I'm going to be a mine and dump. Kiss

I have enough faith to mine the coin, dump the coins, find I've made a profit. Send BTC to Nicehash and buy more hash, then repeat. Maybe I'll consider holding if I'm left with enough profit, so holding coins doesn't bother me.

legendary

The thing is there's more investor effective than miner,so expect rise sooner or later

Also I'd want to add,more the troller we have,the more higher we can expect.

Its definitively an buy and hold for short term here Wink
Activity: 812

Mine & dump my friend , mine & dump  Grin Well I dono is still profitable for miners to dump at 40k satoshi ?
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Activity: 812
the only people that are winning right now are miners(im one of them)

in 1 week this coin sucks is below 50k.

SHA256 is back in fashion because BTC price sucks and miners will throw hash at anything they think will ROI. The developers know this, expect a short life.

Cmon, no roadmap, no innovation? What do you think is going to happen.

Wow! Even faster than I thought  Undecided

goood things take time. give the dev a chance to produce. i'm buying and holding... Cheesy

Could you bet on that ? Smiley))

SHA256 is back in fashion because BTC price sucks and miners will throw hash at anything they think will ROI. The developers know this, expect a short life.

goood things take time. give the dev a chance to produce. i'm buying and holding... Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\

Activity: 333

chinese dev , 50% time used for translating / fake twitter accs
Dev, can you please fix masternodes and communicate more with the investors? Thank you

just ask for help in here. far as i can see this is the first post you made that masternodes had issues. your other post were just asking info about masternodes
legendary
Activity: 1050
Mine the hottest new coins at ipoMiner.com
Sure, masternodes don't lock you into holding coins for any length of time. You can send your coins out of your wallet whenever you want, which "closes" the masternode.

Thanks! Also the coins arent stored on the server correct? They are just in a different address in your wallet?

Right, coins aren't stored on the masternode. They should be found in the wallet you used to generate the masternode config.

Dev, can you please fix masternodes and communicate more with the investors? Thank you

I'm not the dev, but I did setup a masternode and have had zero issues. Not sure what you're talking about that would need to be fixed...
Jump to: