Author

Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE - page 142. (Read 178776 times)

Activity: 301
Merit: 250
Don't know why everybody is complaining about this coin. If you are a miner you would of made great money on this coin, especially if you rented some rigs.

But yes, wasn't a good coin to hold. What happened to TRON, 8BIT, NTRN, should of been a warning to you that it probably wasn't going to be a great long term hold.

The prior coins were also SHA256 coins and came out days prior, and they couldn't hold their value then why would SLING.

"great long term hold"

This coin is still practically new... give it some time.

+1

Also, TRON is doing just fine, don't know why it is lumped in with those other two.  

Don't buy the FUD kiddies.  These FUDers are scooping up all your losses to build masternodes.  Hold tight, the POW dumps are ending tomorrow.  You'll be ok.

Add up these buys why don't you?  They KNOW it is going back up and are FUDing you to buy up cheap to set up multiple masternodes.

Activity: 336
Don't know why everybody is complaining about this coin. If you are a miner you would of made great money on this coin, especially if you rented some rigs.

But yes, wasn't a good coin to hold. What happened to TRON, 8BIT, NTRN, should of been a warning to you that it probably wasn't going to be a great long term hold.

The prior coins were also SHA256 coins and came out days prior, and they couldn't hold their value then why would SLING.

"wasn't going to be a great long term hold."

I agree 100%. usa didn't land on the the moon the very first try...
Activity: 756
Merit: 501

"wasn't going to be a great long term hold."

Also we only have 2719 blocks left to go. pow should be over friday Cheesy
Eating these miner dumps  Grin thats the way to get rich kids
exactly... just like in every coin there are people in here playing games to mess with you. just wait until white paper comes out and the rest of the dev plan Cheesy
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Eating these miner dumps  Grin thats the way to get rich kids
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

Activity: 333
when will mining end?
is there an inflation chart?
Activity: 431
still waiting to get my original balance back from minerpools Undecided

I suggest you contact Minerpools directly at this point to resolve that.

Bullshit.  You advertised them in your ANN.  This is an appropriate place to discuss it.

I'm still waiting too.  I've requested three times that they send me the transaction records used to calculate the deposit.  How much do you recon you were shorted Framauro?

I wasn't saying you can't discuss it here, I was just making sure the guy had contacted the owners of the pool directly so they  could resolve his issue.

I contacted minerpools this morning 07:30 CET, but still no response, so still waiting....

It's not much, i had a small miner on it, but still.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
the first 20 page all i read was about staking, wallets, issue with masternodes.. ya all greedy... while some group came in and rek you all.... Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
Price took a dump because guys running the masternode are dumping theirs?

-tb-
Activity: 585
Merit: 500
well i'm glad i picked some up at 41k  Cool

It's back at 41 =) . It's still going down they are just a few attempts but neah .. its a sure downer ...

well i flipped it at 56 so i'm ok...

Indeed it looks like it might pump .... or dump ...who knows Smiley) its in a very weird state. But its still a big ass scam.

I't always is Wink
Activity: 812

It's back at 41 =) . It's still going down they are just a few attempts but neah .. its a sure downer ...

Indeed it looks like it might pump .... or dump ...who knows Smiley) its in a very weird state. But its still a big ass scam.

Activity: 812

Activity: 275
wow guys nice scam they obviously knew about this  Roll Eyes

https://www.sling.com/
well i'm glad i picked some up at 41k  Cool
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
this coin is dead already Smiley

it reminds me ponzi scheme like cryptodouble but you pay with hashes Smiley

It's getting dump hard and even harder every minute ..... due to mining , stakes & masternodes ...the DUMP will continue forever.

Also somebody is manipulating with big floors and removes them at lower price as the dump continues ....

Anyone knows how many blocks until mining ends ?
i wanna try this coin, but everyone look convince,  Shocked
must find new coin again
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
#KEY, #HAL, #UTIL and now SLING... same shit from this scam group.
Jump to: