Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE - page 27. (Read 178774 times)

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
Well, I didn't really want to download the wallet...
legendary
Is there a way to see how many masternodes are running, and on what IP addresses? Curious to see if there's more than like 10
Yes you can see that on slingshot tab
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1116
Is there a way to see how many masternodes are running, and on what IP addresses? Curious to see if there's more than like 10
legendary
C'mon guys, show your support
Put it on your signature
Code:
[size=8pt] [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1032166.0][glow=beige,2,300][color=red][b]★ SLING ★ [color=black]Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet[/color] [color=green]First Coin with DECENTRALIZED MARKET[/color][/url][/size]
legendary
Activity: 938
I think we need to donate to Slayer in order for him to implement some of the suggested upgrades to the marketplace.

A few recommendations here: http://www.reddit.com/comments/38h6bo/slingroad_decentralized_marketplace_with_escrow/

...and a big thanks to Spiry and Rocoro for community support.

No offense but the comments on reddit sounds like a bunch retards.
They can't understand simple concepts and/or just overlook things,  like that it has i2p support (for ip anon and you could probably make an i2p site with seller reviews and ratings),  plus it already states in op that it has encrypted messaging.   Roll Eyes

TBH.. Reddit sucks, I wish that site would just die off,  or maybe rather replaced by some sort of decentralized version!
*BUT* I guess it helps getting the word out about SLING,  I just don't feel like trying to inform and teach the 10 year old idiots.

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Where is this dev's donation address,  I want to donate to this guy !!!

I'll look in op..  

https://i.imgur.com/38KTGgs.png

I think we need to donate to Slayer in order for him to implement some of the suggested upgrades to the marketplace.

A few recommendations here: http://www.reddit.com/comments/38h6bo/slingroad_decentralized_marketplace_with_escrow/

...and a big thanks to Spiry and Rocoro for community support.
legendary
Where is this dev's donation address,  I want to donate to this guy !!!

I'll look in op.. 

legendary

The market uses multisig as part of it's escrow feature... if somebody modified the code and the new version didn't have multisig then it wouldn't get accepted when transacting with a non modded/unsafe version.

Ahh thanks for the explanation !   That's fookin awesome!

Activity: 695
Merit: 500
Really wondering why so little people are using the decentralized exchange. Wasn't this supposed to be the holy grail for crypto?

Watch CLOAK...
Sorry for promoting other coin but every shitcoin want to be the holy grail of cryto...
Activity: 826
Really wondering why so little people are using the decentralized exchange. Wasn't this supposed to be the holy grail for crypto? Am also having a lot of trouble synching my SLING wallet.
legendary
Update:

Here is the latest wallet, I've added equivilant BTC price values to SlingRoad items.

sling-qt-btcprice-x64.zip 12.8 MB

Go back to the source link provided by the Dev or to the OP.

Thanks DG.Slayer for your hard work.

When quoting - remove the download link.

There have been people that quote and insert malware. People don't look carefully and next thing you know, they have someone rooting around their network looking for coins to steal.

It has happened.
Hey, i'm not hacker or virus maker, i just quoting with appreciate post.

Not attacking you - just general advice, for everyone.
Ok, got it.
Thanks for your advice.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Update:

Here is the latest wallet, I've added equivilant BTC price values to SlingRoad items.

There have been people that quote and insert malware. People don't look carefully and next thing you know, they have someone rooting around their network looking for coins to steal.

It has happened.

Not attacking you - just general advice, for everyone.
Activity: 896
Merit: 501
Copy buyer adress makes me copy the date! needs to be fixed!
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Update:

It has happened.
Tried to compile the new version :
Code:
$ qmake
Project MESSAGE: Building with UPNP support
Project MESSAGE: Building with DBUS (Freedesktop notifications) support
Removed plural forms as the target language has less forms.
If this sounds wrong, possibly the target language is not set or recognized.
Project ERROR: Unknown module(s) in QT: script
Is there a new dependance ?
legendary
Update:

It has happened.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Update:

It has happened.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I wish DGSlayer or some dev could answer this...  

Is it possible now that the market is opensource that someone could modify & compile their own client but with code that would be circumventing things like the escrow system or somehow cheating the escrow system?

Maybe opensource is actually a vulnerability in this case?   I still would not use a closed source market though

I don't know, I hope its not some kind of weakness.

The market uses multisig as part of it's escrow feature... if somebody modified the code and the new version didn't have multisig then it wouldn't get accepted when transacting with a non modded/unsafe version.
legendary
Update:

https://mega.co.nz/#!JJNWRTwL!5wq7uWTDCQVTOa9REaEKOZcF_nVNqWjeWjG88aSro2g

Activity: 446
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: