Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE - page 29. (Read 178774 times)

Activity: 447
Merit: 250
I can maybe get girls from craigslist (craigs is fairly easy to find girls that need to do stuff for money)..  to do stuff on cam sites or one we create
problem is convincing them to advertise a coin that's not worth much right now (but has big potential)
but also paying them an amount they want.

Seems to me that earning $50k-$100k / month is just for the lucky few.  The rest look like they would love any sort of attention.

Just tell them its a start-up and they could be at the start of something big, all those that are at the start will get prime time positions forever, and they too could be earning $50k-$100k / month if it all takes off.....

Grin

50k-100K for a craigslist hoe per month? what kind of craziness is that? You can get a CL hoe for a few bucks per hour. and if it's only for cam shit then maybe even cheaper. 
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
I can maybe get girls from craigslist (craigs is fairly easy to find girls that need to do stuff for money)..  to do stuff on cam sites or one we create
problem is convincing them to advertise a coin that's not worth much right now (but has big potential)

Seems to me that earning $50k-$100k / month is just for the lucky few.  The rest look like they would love any sort of attention.

Just tell them its a start-up and they could be at the start of something big, all those that are at the start will get prime time positions forever, and they too could be earning $50k-$100k / month if it all takes off.....
legendary
Activity: 938

Activity: 896
Merit: 501
Indirectly replace their tokens with direct payment to the girls, skipping out the middleman.

like SlingSluts.com or something.

Pff that one just nailed it! Cool I like hehe

From sling road speaking what kind of things we need to make it work like clockwork?

we need to get a discussion going!

legendary
Indirectly replace their tokens with direct payment to the girls, skipping out the middleman.

Be aware they might be breaking some kind of Terms of Service and could be banned if they are not using whatever "middleman" they are supposed to use there.

Just saying this based on how sites like that usually work.

Would be better off making a new site centered around Sling..  like SlingSluts.com or something.

Get a few of them to do it until they get warned - record the sessions, and stick them on free to post video sites with slingsluts.com banner ads and links within the videos. Free advertising.

Those sites won't want to kick everyone off. The girls are how the sites are funded. No girls, no business model.

Also add Sling Chat Roulette to spice things up a bit.

The infrastructure for all this is basically there already. You're just adding a bit of extra functionality, or, as you say, offload it to a web site.
legendary

Be aware they might be breaking some kind of Terms of Service and could be banned if they are not using whatever "middleman" they are supposed to use there.

Just saying this based on how sites like that usually work.

Would be better off making a new site centered around Sling..  like SlingSluts.com or something.

legendary
Just add support for:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MyFreeCams.com

Have never used it, except 5 minutes to check its legit.

Its a service that looks like an easy integration. Indirectly replace their tokens with direct payment to the girls, skipping out the middleman.

You can tell me to piss off while you wait for someone to post up a packet of spices, but while you wait, this is low hanging fruit. You can do it by the end of the week.

Create a campaign to contact the girls and get them to print out their sling address and put them on their walls. All you have to do is give out bounties to 100 people to go on there and message the girls with links to a web site with basic instructions on what to do, how to advertise on the sling road and how they can cash out.

Its not difficult people.

A "free" cam site that has been going for years, is pretty much Nr.1 from what I can tell, where the best models get $50k-$100k per month.

What better advertising do you need than that. Naked girls with Sling posters behind them, asking to be paid in Sling tokens.

Or you can keep choosing just door A - "hope will save us from this price slide"
legendary
Activity: 994
Sell side stronger than before, i'm wondering why would ppl sell at low prices?
Activity: 826
Big dumps are occuring once again. Really wondering when things will stabilize.
Activity: 412
Merit: 251
Hmm this was all that I had done to compile slingd, and worked for me.

Code:
git clone https://github.com/bitcoin/secp256k1
cd secp256k1
./autogen.sh
./configure
make
sudo make install
sudo ldconfig

git clone https://bitbucket.org/dgslayer/sling
cd sling/src
mkdir obj/crypto
make -f makefile.unix USE_UPNP=
strip slingd

Well ,  I tried with another VPS. I tried to install from the beginning the result didnt change , Im getting same error.
Code:
json/json_spirit_value.h:219:5: note: json_spirit::Value_impl::Value_imp
l(json_spirit::Value_impl::Const_str_ptr) [with Config = json_spirit::Co
nfig_vector >; json_spirit::Value_impl::Const_st
r_ptr = const char*]
     Value_impl< Config >::Value_impl( const Const_str_ptr value )
     ^
json/json_spirit_value.h:219:5: note:   no known conversion for argument 1 from
'std::map, CRichListDataItem>::size_type {aka unsigned i
nt}' to 'json_spirit::Value_implar> > >::Const_str_ptr {aka const char*}'
json/json_spirit_value.h:439:5: error:   initializing argument 2 of 'json_spirit
::Pair_impl::Pair_impl(const String_type&, const Value_type&) [with Conf
ig = json_spirit::Config_vector >; json_spirit::Pair_imp
l::String_type = std::basic_string; json_spirit::Pair_impl
::Value_type = json_spirit::Value_impling > >]'
     Pair_impl< Config >::Pair_impl( const String_type& name, const Value_type&
value )
     ^
make: *** [obj/rpcwallet.o] Error 1

Idk , why did it happen? Any help?
Activity: 896
Merit: 501
The ANN says the sling road is fully working. can someone confirm this? I have a hard time trading on it.
Activity: 441
Merit: 251
What i would like to see is a financial statistics page(sales through sling road in Sling/BTC/USD):

Monthly
YTD
Yearly
Cumulative

this would give an idea of sling market adoption.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Love your avatar Rocoro  Wink

Again we did a great job sustaining SLING for good days on /r/Cryptocurrency

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/37t9i3/sling_the_first_fully_decentralized_market/

Please don't forget to tip us (247CryptoNews) on this address, SLING : SS4MemC8VRbmZ7EJVvy7kBHLZ4XzC3g8oW
Any amount no matter how small it's very appreciable. For now just 1 user did that when we wrote the article. Which we appreciate it a lot.

We are trying to reach some DeepWeb websites to post this article and promote SLING.

Thanks SLING community.
 Smiley

Nice job communicating, this is what i like about this community it is so supportive

Thanks for the appreciation .  Wink
Activity: 13
Love your avatar Rocoro  Wink

Again we did a great job sustaining SLING for good days on /r/Cryptocurrency

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/37t9i3/sling_the_first_fully_decentralized_market/

Please don't forget to tip us (247CryptoNews) on this address, SLING : SS4MemC8VRbmZ7EJVvy7kBHLZ4XzC3g8oW
Any amount no matter how small it's very appreciable. For now just 1 user did that when we wrote the article. Which we appreciate it a lot.

We are trying to reach some DeepWeb websites to post this article and promote SLING.

Thanks SLING community.
 Smiley

Nice job communicating, this is what i like about this community it is so supportive
Activity: 9
when i was referring to rip offs i meant sites that just disappear all together not peer to peer rip offs but the site manager running away with everything. like i said the bar for dark net sites has been set very low.

By the looks SLING it's setting the bar high. By making sure nobody will run with people funds or have any issues.
Activity: 446
when i was referring to rip offs i meant sites that just disappear all together not peer to peer rip offs but the site manager running away with everything. like i said the bar for dark net sites has been set very low.
legendary
legendary
when and/or does everybody think this will be used as a dark market? millions go through them everyday and from what i have read about them the bar is not sitting very high. It has a lot of rip offs. If i understand this correctly if its decentralized it could be rip off proof? I haven't loaded the wallet up I have about ten wallets i don't use on my computer already. is there anyway you could show us what your sling road market looks like?

It has 2 party escrow,  so unless buyer & seller both want to lose money it is a secure way.  
See link in my signature about escrow and 3 party vs. 2 party escrow,   if you don't understand why it works.

I guess one could say the third party here is the technology making sure both people don't cheat - autonomous fair system.

Activity: 447
Sooooooo. Am I gonna baghold this shit forever or will the tide rise and I'll be able to get out with some profits? Anything new here going on?
Activity: 446
when and/or does everybody think this will be used as a dark market? millions go through them everyday and from what i have read about them the bar is not sitting very high. It has a lot of rip offs. If i understand this correctly if its decentralized it could be rip off proof? I haven't loaded the wallet up I have about ten wallets i don't use on my computer already. is there anyway you could show us what your sling road market looks like?
Pages:
Jump to: